Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer and News

A Film By Gareth Edwards

Godzilla 2014 Movie By Gareth Edwards

For the Latest Godzilla 2014 Movie News

Godzilla Emerges In:

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

godzillagirl82

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this very cool Godzilla game I found online. It's 100% fan-made, and free. It's a bit like an updated version of Monster of Monsters from the NES. It's a bit simplistic, but hey, it's free! Check it out, and I hope you guys have fun.

9 Replies

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU
1 small step for kaiju
1 giant step for godzilla!!!!

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU
1 small step for kaiju

KING KAIJU

KING KAIJU
1 small step for kaiju

KING KAIJU

to all mods or admins who see all thes extra comments that say the same thing please delete them i kept pressing the add comment button and it spawned all these extra comments so please delete the extra ones and this one if you will please.

KING KAIJU
1 small step for kaiju

Zombiebrock

hey, it seems u were having the same trouble with the flash game that i was....... impatience ...... when u go to the game and it goes tothe black screen..... give it a good Ten minutes to load up, it took me about a week to finally realize it takes a good long while to even get to the load screen , and also here is a code to unlock all characters for arcade play

enter this code on the password screen

it will make hem all available, cheers

MonsterMovieguy

I played it! It was the best Godzilla game ever(In my opinion btw)! I love it! You can almost any monster you wanted to be! Too bad it didn't have Godzilla 2003!

godzillafan979

i played it online at zetaboards

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

I'm a zetaboards Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale member so updates from alex is posted on the main page.

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

Godzilla 2000 is close to 2003 because of 2000's elemts returned.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
About Godzilla (2014)

Godzilla 2014 is an epic rebirth to Toho's Godzilla franchise. Directed by Monsters' Gareth Edwards, Godzilla hits theaters May 16th, 2014 and stars Aaron-Taylor Johnson, Ken Watanabe, Elizabeth Olsen, Juliette Binoche, Sally Hawkins, David Strathairn & Bryan Cranston. [Learn More]

Follow News on Godzilla 2014
Latest Godzilla Discussions
0 replies
Working on a Sadness Trailer

Apr-24-2014 10:48 AM

3 replies
WHen are the critics reviewing G-man?

Apr-24-2014 9:53 AM

8 replies
Possible New Godzilla Poster?

Apr-24-2014 9:09 AM

3 replies
2014 Godzilla fanart Thread

Apr-24-2014 8:04 AM

9 replies
Possible Mistake?

Apr-24-2014 6:06 AM

13 replies
Discussion about credibility as an artist

Apr-24-2014 4:30 AM

6 replies
Godzilla(2014): #MothraConfirmed Trailer

Apr-24-2014 1:54 AM

Latest Godzilla 2014 Images
Recent Status Updates
Carnosaur Just got done posting a fight that i'm quite proud of :P
tyrantlizardking sup people
Carnosaur i'm out for the night guys, Peace!
Gojira2K It really is annoying.
Primal King Im with you on the green online bar thing. Annoying as hell
Raptor-401 It's okay. Gonna post the final chapter soon, FYI.
Mr.Happy9097 Oh well, I'm sure that'll be fixed soon. I GTG now, sorry I couldn't talk longer.
up

More from Scified

Latest News & Articles

Part of the SciFied Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2013 SciFied.com
Legal | Terms of Use
Scified Sites: Pacific Rim Jurassic Park 4 Godzilla (2014) Prometheus 2 Mad Max: Fury Road RoboCop Blade Runner 2 Robopocalypse Interstellar AvP