Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

godzillagirl82

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this very cool Godzilla game I found online. It's 100% fan-made, and free. It's a bit like an updated version of Monster of Monsters from the NES. It's a bit simplistic, but hey, it's free! Check it out, and I hope you guys have fun.

11 Replies

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

KING KAIJU

to all mods or admins who see all thes extra comments that say the same thing please delete them i kept pressing the add comment button and it spawned all these extra comments so please delete the extra ones and this one if you will please.

Zombiebrock

hey, it seems u were having the same trouble with the flash game that i was....... impatience ...... when u go to the game and it goes tothe black screen..... give it a good Ten minutes to load up, it took me about a week to finally realize it takes a good long while to even get to the load screen , and also here is a code to unlock all characters for arcade play

enter this code on the password screen

it will make hem all available, cheers

MonsterMovieguy

I played it! It was the best Godzilla game ever(In my opinion btw)! I love it! You can almost any monster you wanted to be! Too bad it didn't have Godzilla 2003!

godzillafan979

i played it online at zetaboards

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

I'm a zetaboards Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale member so updates from alex is posted on the main page.

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

Godzilla 2000 is close to 2003 because of 2000's elemts returned.

kaijusrock

@MONSTERMOVIEGUY  

alex updated the game the one update is godzilla 2003 

the more you know !http://www.awmstudioproductions.com/gdbr.html

king of all KAIJU:)

wish i knew when 2014 gojira and MUTO will be on:):)

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
1 replies
Legendary Origins Biollante

Sep-15-2014 10:03 PM

2 replies
Godzilla - Smells like teen spirit

Sep-15-2014 6:10 PM

32 replies
GODZILLA 2014 OUT TOMMOROW

Sep-15-2014 4:01 PM

1 replies
GODZILLA: CREATING THE M.U.T.O.S

Sep-15-2014 1:44 PM

22 replies
What did I miss?

Sep-15-2014 12:36 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Durp004 hopefully a few months
Durp004 sad so many different versions are coming out and only one is close to theatrical quality. Guess I will be waiting till a better version comes out in
Gman2887 I was speaking more about the image quality, not the 3D element itself.
Durp004 even if it's close to the 3d from theaters that wasn't all that impressive. I felt like a wasted the extra $5 to watch it 3d the second time
Gman2887 It's the only one I can't confirm since I don't have a 3D player or TV, but it's what reviews have been saying.
Gman2887 Yes and no Durp. I'm no fan of 3D in any film really, but apparently the actual 3D disc is closest in quality to the theatrical presentation.
Raptor-401 Rex vs. Spino by me and Rex Fan was a HUGE success!!!
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!