Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

godzillagirl82

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this very cool Godzilla game I found online. It's 100% fan-made, and free. It's a bit like an updated version of Monster of Monsters from the NES. It's a bit simplistic, but hey, it's free! Check it out, and I hope you guys have fun.

[Log in to remove this ad]

11 Replies

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

KING KAIJU

to all mods or admins who see all thes extra comments that say the same thing please delete them i kept pressing the add comment button and it spawned all these extra comments so please delete the extra ones and this one if you will please.

Zombiebrock

hey, it seems u were having the same trouble with the flash game that i was....... impatience ...... when u go to the game and it goes tothe black screen..... give it a good Ten minutes to load up, it took me about a week to finally realize it takes a good long while to even get to the load screen , and also here is a code to unlock all characters for arcade play

enter this code on the password screen

it will make hem all available, cheers

MonsterMovieguy

I played it! It was the best Godzilla game ever(In my opinion btw)! I love it! You can almost any monster you wanted to be! Too bad it didn't have Godzilla 2003!

godzillafan979

i played it online at zetaboards

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

I'm a zetaboards Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale member so updates from alex is posted on the main page.

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

Godzilla 2000 is close to 2003 because of 2000's elemts returned.

kaijusrock

@MONSTERMOVIEGUY  

alex updated the game the one update is godzilla 2003 

the more you know !http://www.awmstudioproductions.com/gdbr.html

king of all KAIJU:)

wish i knew when 2014 gojira and MUTO will be on:):)

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
11 replies
How would you do King Ghidorah's origin?

Nov-28-2014 10:51 AM

4 replies
Gamera X Godzilla

Nov-27-2014 7:15 PM

5 replies
Happy Thanksgiving!

Nov-27-2014 3:13 PM

6 replies
Looks what\'s officialy on Amazon

Nov-27-2014 12:21 PM

5 replies
GAMERA~Happy 49th Birthday!!

Nov-27-2014 2:55 AM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Durp004 I mean no offense but there are only like 9 g forum regulars chances are if your series hasn't taken off it probably won't
GorillaGodzilla Im not going to challenge your wit, but maybe you should indeed make one :)!
GorillaGodzilla Yeah its not that big of a deal Gman, here is my Scified site http://www.scified.com/site/punch-out-news
Svanya @Gojifan, I am very excited for episode 7. Looks amazing! :)
TheGMan123 tinyurl.com/gmanseries BTW My offer below will remain in effect, and most of my posts here will be re-stating it
TheGMan123 Well, I wanna give the folks here one last chance to not screw me over :P
Svanya All it would have is your stories, you can copy them there for people to read. :D
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!