Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

godzillagirl82

Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share this very cool Godzilla game I found online. It's 100% fan-made, and free. It's a bit like an updated version of Monster of Monsters from the NES. It's a bit simplistic, but hey, it's free! Check it out, and I hope you guys have fun.

11 Replies

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

does it have a console version and if so which one because i tryed playing it on thet link and it wouldnt let me and i have plenty of consoles that it might be on.

KING KAIJU

KING KAIJU

to all mods or admins who see all thes extra comments that say the same thing please delete them i kept pressing the add comment button and it spawned all these extra comments so please delete the extra ones and this one if you will please.

Zombiebrock

hey, it seems u were having the same trouble with the flash game that i was....... impatience ...... when u go to the game and it goes tothe black screen..... give it a good Ten minutes to load up, it took me about a week to finally realize it takes a good long while to even get to the load screen , and also here is a code to unlock all characters for arcade play

enter this code on the password screen

it will make hem all available, cheers

MonsterMovieguy

I played it! It was the best Godzilla game ever(In my opinion btw)! I love it! You can almost any monster you wanted to be! Too bad it didn't have Godzilla 2003!

godzillafan979

i played it online at zetaboards

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

I'm a zetaboards Godzilla Daikaiju Battle Royale member so updates from alex is posted on the main page.

DinosaurGodzillaFan1

Godzilla 2000 is close to 2003 because of 2000's elemts returned.

kaijusrock

@MONSTERMOVIEGUY  

alex updated the game the one update is godzilla 2003 

the more you know !http://www.awmstudioproductions.com/gdbr.html

king of all KAIJU:)

wish i knew when 2014 gojira and MUTO will be on:):)

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
1 replies
GODZILLACON

Jul-24-2014 10:12 AM

3 replies
Godzilla In Atlanta,Georgia

Jul-24-2014 6:41 AM

4 replies
Fantast Tournament: Round 2 Match 4

Jul-23-2014 9:44 PM

7 replies
Atomic breath test number #2

Jul-23-2014 6:05 PM

8 replies
Which atomic breath you prefer (of mine)

Jul-23-2014 6:04 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Catzilla Wish you luck carnosaur
Mr.Happy9097 I'm out for now
Mr.Happy9097 That's good. Looking forward to more
Mr.Happy9097 Another reason is the JP Jeeps were standard
Carnosaur *up until tuesday, but i'll keep y'all updated and what not as much as i can
Carnosaur i'll probably be on to post an article like the one today somewhat frequently, i have physical therapy at 11 today, and the rest of ther week u
Carnosaur that's the way to go,especially for a jeep
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!