Godzilla Movie

New Godzilla (2014) Design GIF from The Godzilla Encounter

2107 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJul-22-2013 5:41 PM
Since the leaked footage from [b]The Godzilla Encounter[/b] which was just [url=http://www.godzilla-movies.com/news/998]posted[/url], I figured an animated GIF of the actual Godzilla footage would be appreciated by fans. So check it out and enjoy: [center] [i]Image Removed at Request of Legendary Pictures[/i] [/center] If you want to share this image on your blog, all I ask is that you give credit back to Godzilla-Movies.com. But feel free to use it all you want! Now, how awesome is this Godzilla design?! I do know that Legendary is still polishing the design, but this is pretty close to what the final look will be. Personally, I love it, reminds me of the classic Godzilla. What about you?
Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4
15 Replies

speedycz5

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-22-2013 7:42 PM
WOW!!! that is the coolest thing i have ever seen!!! it looks like the king himself is literally just outside the window!!! i wish i could have witnessed it myself!!!! and Godzilla just looks nothing short of fantastic!!!!

speedycz5

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-22-2013 7:42 PM
oh and terrifying

Godzilla 4ever

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-22-2013 9:24 PM
Too bad the YouTube video was deleted.

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJul-22-2013 11:41 PM
I did managed to download a copy before it was taken down, when things calm down again, might post it up for those who didn't get to see it. Ultimately, this doesn't hurt the marketing campaign, since it's not a final product entirely, but still it generated a ton of hype and promise for this movie. If anything, this leak was majorly beneficial and probably was a "controlled leak". WB took their time removing the videos which makes me think it was planned. ;) No harm in that though either. Godzilla looks beyond badass, even in this early CGI preview!
Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

darek_havok

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 12:34 AM
if you want to see the video, you can download to godzillalaleyenda.blogspot.com

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 1:32 AM
ha! excellent gif!
The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 2:15 AM
@ Darek, is that your blog?
The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

relayer

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 7:03 AM
Gotta laugh. Showed a snapshot of the GIF to my partner who proclaimed that it looks like a moray eel.

TheDude

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 8:32 AM
I hope the design is refined a bit more. It is a good teaser for us to look at,but I'm sure it will be changed a bit more before the final look is chosen.

GFAN198423

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 12:07 PM
I really believe they're taking the video down because it's not the final design. We don't know how things are going with his design, but they could still be working it out. Likely, they had the CGI model from the SDCC 2012 teaser available and used that to put this together. It makes for a fun attraction and still lets guests get a feel for where the new movie is going, but they don't want it all over the net because it's not how he'll look in the movie. That said, I do think there are some things, regardless of design changes or not, to take away from this which are positive for the new movie. The motion of his walk is very much like any guy-in-suit Toho Godzilla, he moves like he's heavy and you feel it in all his movement, which is great, and he could always be faster in combat. His roar also has a classic Godzilla feel. Even if the design is very unique and not your typical Toho Godzilla, they're respecting the character and how to depict him beyond the details of his design. I'm really excited for this movie. One thing I like about the poster and his design is the tail details, his tail almost looked like vertebrae the way the spikes come out of it and the segments are done, which goes along with the idea that his spikes are his bones mutated. I really think the final look is going to be very impressive and I'm hopeful that the film is going to be something really special.

FUBAR_Of_Pittsburgh

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 8:12 PM
Looks awesome. Wish I could have been there to see it.
Visit me at on my blog Cthutube- [URL=http://cthutube.blogspot.com/][IMG]http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq204/kesinpa/zombie3.gif[/IMG][/URL]

kaijudinosaurfan12345

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-23-2013 10:45 PM
imagine waking up to that in the morning

kingtigertwo

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2013 9:26 PM
The design gives off the persona of being strong and a "king," if you will, but with a little touch ups we could have some real eye candy. Extremely excited for this movie, grew up with Godzilla movies.

kaijuzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2013 6:24 PM
OH THANK GOD(zilla), FINALLY! hehe punny

Deltadromeus

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2013 10:30 PM
I'm so happy he looks like that. It is AWSOME!!! Man, I'm going to see that movie. No one is going to stop me.

Hi

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums