Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

EXPECTATIONS

G fan 84

Being a GODZILLA for 29 years and have seen all 28 films including zilla98 im looking forward to a grand G revival;but i do understand the last movie in the millinium series was by many Gfans seen as the "BATMAN and ROBIN" of GODZILLA movies,but c'mon guys it was the Gmans 50th TOHO wanted to throw its little atomic boy a going away bash and it was campy awsomeness.But now as we draw closer and closer to 2014 a new chapter in the kings rule is about to be writen and with that here are my expectations;DARK,GRITTY and BRUTAL i hope Gfans and non Gfans alike are awwed and horrified at the awsome atomic terror that GODZILLA is and hopefully city's will fall and body counts will rise in his 2014 debut;those are my expectations what are yours.

5 Replies

G-Fan_Toho

The '98 Godzilla was very disappointing. it completely strayed away from what Godzilla was about. The tried to be way to real and it failed. it would have been a good movie if it wasn't suppose to be a Godzilla movie. For the new movie I agree with you. You can make it very realistic but still stay true to the Godzilla idea. I hope they bring back some of the classic monsters G-man use to fight. Maybe King Gidorah or Mothra

Godzillasaurus

@G-FAN_TOHO, both of Godzilla's opponents will be completely new. No King Ghidorah or Mothra.

kaijuman31

i just expect this film not to turn out to be a big fraud like the 98 film

kaijuman31

i just expect this film not to turn out to be a big rip-off like the 98 film

Exiakaiser

G Fan 84, you're cute.  I practically grew up in the age to the King of Kaiju, and have never stopped liking it.  Just moved onto other things as well.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
1 replies
GMHHS Pictures and back stories

Oct-31-2014 11:13 PM

0 replies
Happy Halloween Everybody

Oct-31-2014 5:45 PM

7 replies
TOHO kaijus redesign

Oct-31-2014 5:33 PM

0 replies
Godzilla: The Monster War- Chapter 2

Oct-31-2014 5:28 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Sci-Fi King25 I'm out for the night. Bye guys! (Happy Halloween!)
Raptor-401 Just gonna hand out candy this year, dressing up as Link.
Sci-Fi King25 @Daikaiju_Danielle, the new comic was pretty good. I loved the other monsters that looked like the MUTOs
Sci-Fi King25 Also, I haven't seen Alien yet, but I loved Aliens and Predator. AVP was okay.
Sci-Fi King25 4.5 pounds of candy after wind, rain, snow, and cold.
Raptor-401 Happy Hallow's Eve everybody!!!
Gojira2K Alien is really good, yet scary.
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!