Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

BLUERAY

G fan 84

does anyone know if the other 26 GODZILLA movies will be released next year on blueray???,so far we've gotten GOJIRA and GODZILLA vs BIOLLANTE(wich looks f***ing awsome in hd) but no word on the others,im sure they will next year to honor GODZILLA 2014 but not sure so if anyone's heard anything reply.

[Log in to remove this ad]

5 Replies

movie3611

I believe destroy all monsters has also been released. i wish 1985 would be released, but not likely. the company that owns the rights to the movie aren't doing anything with it, which is why there hasnt even been a DVD release yet!

G fan 84

Yeah i forgot GODZILLA1984/GODZILLA RETURNS has'nt made it to dvd i have it on vhs.

Gl78064

It's most likely that Echo Bridge might release more Godzilla films on Bluray. The Heisei Gamera trilogy also made it on Bluray, so why not?

azriel

You can get most of the films on blu-ray if you don't mind importing them from Japan with no English language tracks or subtitles. I think Togo has released all of the films other than King vs Godzilla on blu for obvious license reasons. They will cost you a pretty penny, but the transfers are said to be gorgeous on them though.

G fan 84

Yeah i dont know japanese so gonna have to pass on that but thanks for the info;im pretty sure they'll be on blueray next year i mean its another great way to premote GODZILLA 2014's release.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
1 replies
Can someone teach me this repaint!

Nov-25-2014 7:00 PM

0 replies
Godzilla: Project Nautilus - Chapter 1

Nov-24-2014 9:59 PM

0 replies
GODZILLA (2014) VFX Breakdown From MPC

Nov-24-2014 5:33 PM

18 replies
Does anyone else dislike Final Wars?

Nov-24-2014 12:22 PM

12 replies
Mislead Trailer

Nov-24-2014 12:21 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Carnosaur *if you're out there
Carnosaur happy, you're out there our debate ends tomorrow morning...if you wanna add anything go ahead
Primal King and it ends up being an edge later on. However, it is too risky to try predict them. So odds are based on JP's past, it'll backfire.
Primal King advantage. Jurassic World Realizes that Raptors are highly intelligent and tries to send in one man that can create a connection with them, so
Primal King I think there will be. Chris said an "inside-guy" confirmed it about a month ago. Anyways, Exactly. The connection can be reversed to be used as an a
Gman2887 That said I hope there's a moment they turn on Owen though. I'd prefer to see an ultimate rejection of their training.
Gman2887 And you're probably right, at least I hope you're right.
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!