Godzilla Movie

Hedorah VS biollante

7606 Views14 Replies
Forum Topic

RAMmodule

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 1:45 PM
Who would win? the eco friendly rose-thing made of godzilla cells or the horrendous mountain of sludge, Known as hedorah or the smog monster?
14 Replies

LegendaryKaiju11

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 4:12 PM
Biollante, as a plant she can filter out any of Hedora's in-purity's in the water. She has an energy attack for long range defense, has killer Venus fly trap vines for close range attacks and even long range and can regenerate via the G-Cells in her body.

lilgojira911

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 5:02 PM
i agree with that ^^

Grin Reaper

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 5:32 PM
Yeah, Biollante was vicious....

Zodiacx2

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 6:23 PM
Hedorah wins. It can fly and Biollante's Acid sap attack would only prove to make an acidic based monster even more powerful. Hedorah's intelligence, shapeshifting and long range eye beams attack would shred Biollante into pieces. Hedorah has no size restriction either as it is powered by the pollution of the world and there is no shortage of that. Hedorah is practically immune to physical damage, even after being torn apart by Godzilla it was still alive. Hedorah is one of the deadliest monsters ever imagined. Biollante wouldn't stand a chance. Electricity seems to be Hedorah's only real weakness. Biollante wouldn't have any way to beat the smog monster, much like Godzilla didn't without the help of people.

Godzilla 2016

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 6:39 PM
I know what your saying and I agree @Zodiacx2 but I'm with Biollante on this one just because he has G1 cells and can regenerate like Godzilla so if Hedorah hurt him he can regenerate over time. Maybe the humans will help Biollante in his fight like Godzilla (doubt it) but it could happen.

RAMmodule

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 7:04 PM
hedorah is almost invincible. His regeneration power is much more advanced and his acid air will kill biollante.

RAMmodule

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 7:07 PM
besides..... Hedorah was strong in the 1970's and The pollution then wasn't nearly as bad as now!!!

Zodiacx2

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 7:44 PM
We need a fan fiction contest for this site. With all the global warming going on Hedorah would be a great monster to make a comeback. Who's up for it?

Zodiacx2

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 7:44 PM
I am :-)

BiollanteTitanosaurusfan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 8:55 PM
rammodule hedorah got is ass kicked in final wars... :P

jacobzilla90s

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-19-2013 10:47 PM
I don't know, while I want Hedorah to win, I feel like Biollante would be the victor in this battle. While Hedorah certainly has the advantage in speed (his flying form) Biollante differently has him beat in the defensive part. I mean she has a surprisingly fast regenerative ability! The back of her head was blown off by Godzilla and he got it back moments later. Plus she can just turn into spores and fly into space to regenerate.

Zodiacx2

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-20-2013 1:22 AM
A healing factor is nice but it's not really a good defense. It just means you can take more punishment before you fall over and die. Godzilla's rays blasted holes through Biollante, sure and she healed really fast. What good is that going to do her when all of the air turns into an acidic version of itself? Biollante is a plant, Hedorah's eye beams cause lots of explosions and fire. Plants burn. Even if the regen did take place, that's a lot of smoke for one alien smog monster to eat. Biollante would be burned alive, then poisoned. And if it went up into spores to regenerate, what kind of a world would it have to come back to? I don't see any way the plant monster could win in a straight up fight. It's regeneration would be one of it's biggest weaknesses. Godzilla only won because he had help from humanity. Worse, it's implied that every piece of Hedorah is alive, as in if separated from the body it could take on a life of its own. In the movie we watched as two really tiny monsters merged back into one being. So if every piece is not destroyed Hedorah can not fully be killed. Hedorah has the superior range, firepower, endurance and speed in this fight.

saiyaman_unleashed

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-21-2013 12:26 AM
As Zodiac stated, a healing factor is only good for elongating a fight, but unlike regeneration on Wolverine or Cell (yes, DBZ fan) it has never been shown to create an entirely new Godzilla or Biollante from scratch. And whereas Hedorah's powers work specifically to destroy plant/ natural life, Biollante's is merely an acid which would do no more than melt Hedorah into a different existence, not into non-being.

Sheep12Unleashed

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-01-2015 6:26 PM

I gurantee that Biollante would win. Biollante's regenerating powers, Biollante's ability to delay and stop Godzilla. I mean Hedorah is a very strong monster too, but the acid sap would dry him away.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums