Godzilla Movie

What Will Happen To Godzilla In The Movie?

1538 Views11 Replies
Forum Topic

GodzillaRim

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:07 PM

Like I'm ready to watch, "Godzilla 2014," but what will happen to our awesome GODZILLA. Obviously we all know that theres like a 5% chance that godzilla will die, so we know godzilla shouldn't die, but what will happen to godzilla during the movie? Well every past movie had the military send there tank and obviously got owned. So what will happen to Godzilla?

11 Replies

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaDec-04-2013 7:16 PM

Hopefully he will kick ass, destroy multiple cities (or a country, I don't care, DESTRUCTION!), and if he does die, it will be in a badass way (don't know how to die like a boss, yet), but I'm sure the movie will be great.

Jack of all trades. Master of none

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:18 PM

There is one and only one way this epic movie can end, with Godzilla's mighty roar and then fade to the credits. So I believe Godzilla will live.

Durp004

MemberBaragonDec-04-2013 7:21 PM

Since they're going for a more realistic approach I wouldn't be surprised if military attacks had a much bigger effect on him than prior installments.

I mean I don't expect a few jets and tanks to take him out, but definitely could see it doing damage.

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaDec-04-2013 7:24 PM

That would be cool. Now I can imagine Jurassic Park ending with the final Rex roar and them fading into the credits, that would have been so cool. 

I could see the military doing damage, I really wanna see the movie.

Jack of all trades. Master of none

GhostKaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:35 PM

What I think will happen is that helicopters and tanks will only bother him, but then the military would start calling in air strikes and more heavy duty weaponry, and these will do some damage, perhaps causing him to stumble a bit, but ultimately will not knock him down.

I believe that in the movie, Godzilla should have to earn the title of King of the Monsters, so the rival monsters should be the ones that really put on the hurt for Godzilla. Maybe they'd be able to pierce through his skin, make some gashes across his flesh, and maybe even rip off one of his spines. However, in the end, Godzilla should and most likely will prevail over these opponents. 

AtomicBreathMint

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:38 PM

He'll live, he'll laugh, he'll love, and maybe he can convince his son to give him a second chance...

Oh crap, sorry, different movie.  Things will be stomped, cities irradiated, and Mutos will be ripped to shreds.  Also, human stuff will be  done.

Max Hanson

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:44 PM

I think he will not even lose his footing until a muto attacks. Obviously he will destroy the minor stuff and I think that large airstrikes wouldn't be used while he's destroying cities. What I think will be cool is the fact that the military won't be able to lose track of him once he slips away into the ocean as they already teased in the seismograph photos his presence is really obvious. Sonar and all of our satellites and tracking stuff would make it impossible for him to slip away so it will be cool to see if the military still goes after him once he defeats the other monsters and saves them.

Ghosty

Veteran MemberMemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 7:47 PM

To be honest a lot of Monster focused and big super character focused things nowadays show a 'human' or softer side to the being. It wouldn't be too surprising to see Godzilla having a down and out moment for sure, getting overwhelmed and having to get back up on his feet to destroy what will probably be one or more kaiju's that he faces.

Realisticly speaking it seems almost too probably, but I really hope they hark back to the older movies and have some good old fashioned battles of monsters~ That will be something wonderful in theaters!

At the first light of this Unrelenting Dawn, all will see the world for it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s entirety, not just it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s shadows.

King_of_Zombies

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 9:13 PM

I would like a ending when Godzilla see people helping eachother, and then Godzilla having a "faith in humanity restored" moment, then he just leave, go to the sea and let the humans live another day.

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 9:45 PM

the ending should be Godzilla using it,s red atomic breath on the boss monster and shouting an Amazing roar then the military will let Godzilla go back too the ocean peacefully for a happy ending

Kyero

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-05-2013 12:56 PM

@KINGOFZOMBIES - Godzilla sees people helping each other and has a "faith in humanity restored" moment? You do know you're talking about Godzilla right? Godzilla is an animal. A Kaiju. He doesn't understand what "humanity" is, nor would he care. Also, giving him a "faith in humanity restored" moment means that you think Godzilla has faith in humanity to begin with, or did at some point. He does not, nor has he ever in this new American franchise. Godzilla is a Kaiju, and a force of nature. He's not going to be the buddy buddy Godzilla of the 60's and 70's. He will not have faith in humaity because, as an animal and a Kaiju, he won't even know what "faith" or "humanity" are. I don't like saying this because I think it's kind of mean, but your "faith in humanity restored" comment was rather stupid.

Anyway, regarding the topic of this thread: If anything happens to Godzilla (i.e. death), there'd be no point in talking about a sequel. I believe that since a sequel has been mentioned, the chances that Godzilla is going to die are pretty much nil. As a business, Legendary's most profitable path lies in Godzilla's life, not his death. If they end a new "franchise" on a single movie, then their expected profits go down the drain. Becuase Godzilla is such a huge icon worldwide, they'd be fools to kill him.

They might beat him into the ground, kick him while he's down, throw a nuke in his face, but they won't kill him. Not yet. If they want a franchise out of this monster, they have to produce more than one film and that means keeping him alive long enough to do so.

However, this will all depend on how successful the movie is to begin with. If it flops, which is a possibility (no matter how small of one most fans think it is), then the movies stop here.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums