Godzilla Movie

What do you think the new MechaGodzilla will look like

1135 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-10-2013 4:46 PM

What do you think the new MechGodzilla will look like and/or what will its abilities will be.Lets just face it, there will be another Mecha G and mabey another mecha(mabey at the same time and they combine to make a ultra MechaGodzilla or something) I think it will be as big if not bigger than the new godzilla and will have elements from the other 2 man made mecha G's and mabey the spikeswill be solar powered so there's no risk of losing power(but this could also be a down side where another mecha has to fight it) remember to reply and/or draw some concept art for us all.

12 Replies

i_is_a_honar_student

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-10-2013 6:55 PM

Gareth is taking this into a more serious approach like the original movie rather than have it be campy like every godzilla sequel ever made. Even though I like the campy movies, I want to see something different. I don't want to see the same movies Japan already made. If you want to watch something light-hearted, watch Pacific Rim and it's developing sequel.

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-10-2013 9:35 PM

as cool as a new mechagodzilla would be, it would be very hard to put it into a serious movie. of course no one can completely rule out the possability of a mecha godzilla, for example, his seemingly pointless apearance could be explained as an attempt to strike fear into most monsters and confuse godzilla. but in the end, a mechagodzilla is highly unlikely.

king of the monsters

UnleashedLegacy

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-11-2013 4:01 AM

probably not, but you never know, only time will tell

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-11-2013 6:35 AM

You two are true but there is a way to make a mecha serious. It could be a wepon that is used to kill godzilla and then defend america at the same time and it has nuclear wepons. Does that sound serious.(It's stupid because the king is radioactive so mabye a diffrent wepon) but the other mechas had cool super wepons.This one could flat out go all out and try to kill the king.(and fail of course)It could get 2 movies like Kiryu did.

The-True-Batman

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-11-2013 6:37 AM

Hard to put Mechagodzilla in a serious movie? I don't think so. We have the technology to make machines, so it's not unbelievable at all. Besides, the logic here is that we can't destroy Godzilla, but if we make something just as powerful, we could at least push it back into the ocean.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-11-2013 2:44 PM

HANK YOU!!!!!

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-12-2013 3:10 AM

TRUE BATMAN, i agree, mechs can be serious and belivable, but as much as i would like to see a new mechagodzilla, i'm just not sure if Gareth is willing to include him. no because he wants realism, or yes because he is a Godzilla fan and mechagodzilla is awesome. I think once we see how far Gareth is willing to go with the Godzilla universe in the new movie, things will become more clear. personally, i hope theres a future movie featuring mechagodzilla.

king of the monsters

FordBrodyLover99

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-12-2013 3:32 AM

What he looks like? Well, believable. A big, powerfull, but simple machine. Now, i loved the pacific rim jaegers, they were the best designed giant robots i have ever seen. But MechaGodzilla should be a bit simpler made. Its hard to explain.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-12-2013 5:07 PM

can any1 put up fan art please?

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 12:08 AM

he would definetly be more armored and simple than a jaeger, having too many complex little pieces is bad when your fighting, lots of things can go wrong. as far as style goes, i like matt franks mecha godzillas the best, especially the first two.

king of the monsters

Varan42

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-16-2013 4:31 PM

It's definitly not going to happen in the first movie. Although I would like to see a new MechaGodzilla, I doubt he will be put into the new franchise.

esnkd

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-19-2013 5:16 PM

wwo that was insightful, i love it, we cant destroy him but maybe we can make something that can push him back into the ocean, now finally someone has put that thought into a way that can be accepted by everybody, as for mechagodzilla being in a movie, why not. make a giant robot just like in the original more or less and just make him look for realistic without taking away from the orginal concept to much. take from campy and make it better that is all, dont remove or destroy our or the fans idea of what would be cool or not. I am really curious on how they will rework the Flying creatures, like Ghidora and Rhodan. 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums