Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla 2014 toy reveal

DemiRyu

[Jan 8th, 2014] Post has had to be removed due to request from Legendary. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Chris Picard

32 Replies

xxsaberblackcrow

Thats his final desgin.....

DC67

Looks a little 'muted', especially the dorsal spikes. Blue atomic breath! 

hilsdorf84

Look at the poster of his tail and then this picture.  That toy looks like crap lol.  So far what I've seen of the big G he looks awesome, but that toy looks mediocre to me.

Chris Picard

Not exactly what I was expecting. Do you have a link to where you foud this image?

Adam Dork

Got a source?

Sorry this looks awfully fake. Considering they are using kaji behind the GODZILLA in the logo (not a Z) in the US (I have an official shirt), I am calling BS. 

Gman2887

Kind of looks like they went at great lengths to create a fake... Or it's just a very underdetailed toy...

InstinctiveGigan

Seriously? This looks totally legit. If it's real, blue atomic breath confirmed. Plus guys I don't know if you've ever gotten toys that came with books, but they kinda aren't the best looking. 

dinoboy22

i guess the spikes are less spiky to prevent injury to children so that doesnt surprise me. the tail looks kind of thick and looks like the spikes dont glow so that kind of dissapointing. i guess its okay for a toy. hope the movie one is more impressive

True American Godzilla

Cool! I'm so excited! Great Find Pal!

xxsaberblackcrow

Im pretty sure that toy is a fake because all the Godzilla toys need too be more cooler

Ghosty

It's hard to state it is fake. Since I have never seen a Godzilla figure that resembles this, or even has any of the distinct pattterns on this toy. 

We may have to face the fact that this is just a really crappy toy. The boxes and such could easily have been photoshopped, and if somebody wished to with time and effort they could make one, either to look crappy or truly trying to fool people. Either way only time can really tell us if this is fake or real, hopefully it isn't the latter.

Daikaiju_Danielle

Is this supposed to be the lil' figure that goes with the children's book?

Zillamaster55

The box is photoshopped. If you look, there's a distinct shadow running along the crease of the box. This suggests that the light source is coming FROM the box, not towards it. 

Either bad marketing or a well-done fake.

GodzillaNut17815

I am with those folks that think this is a fake too.  Looks pretty chintzy to me.

Xenotype

If it is for a childrens book it looks fine but for a proper toy, the figure and especially the packaging seems too underwhelming... id imagine a legit toy to have the sort of open packaging with a "try me" button or something, to see Godzilla make lights and noises.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
5 replies
Gargantua

Jul-31-2014 3:33 PM

5 replies
Legendary Gigan Custom Bio

Jul-31-2014 11:33 AM

9 replies
Tricephalon in a Godzilla movie

Jul-31-2014 5:51 AM

16 replies
Sh monster arts winged muto

Jul-30-2014 11:29 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Catzilla are you in maleque now?
Gojira2K Hey Raptor! How is your vacation going?
Carnosaur i am!
Raptor-401 Anyone there
Raptor-401
Carnosaur i found the fight we were looking for guys! go to HPPS latest discussion to read it
Gojira2K http://www.jurassicworld-movie.com/community/forums/topic/37046
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!