Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Godzilla 2014 toy reveal

DemiRyu

[Jan 8th, 2014] Post has had to be removed due to request from Legendary. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Chris Picard

32 Replies

xxsaberblackcrow

Thats his final desgin.....

DC67

Looks a little 'muted', especially the dorsal spikes. Blue atomic breath! 

hilsdorf84

Look at the poster of his tail and then this picture.  That toy looks like crap lol.  So far what I've seen of the big G he looks awesome, but that toy looks mediocre to me.

Chris Picard

Not exactly what I was expecting. Do you have a link to where you foud this image?

Adam Dork

Got a source?

Sorry this looks awfully fake. Considering they are using kaji behind the GODZILLA in the logo (not a Z) in the US (I have an official shirt), I am calling BS. 

Gman2887

Kind of looks like they went at great lengths to create a fake... Or it's just a very underdetailed toy...

Visit Scified Tokusatsu for the Latest on Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman and more!

InstinctiveGigan

Seriously? This looks totally legit. If it's real, blue atomic breath confirmed. Plus guys I don't know if you've ever gotten toys that came with books, but they kinda aren't the best looking. 

dinoboy22

i guess the spikes are less spiky to prevent injury to children so that doesnt surprise me. the tail looks kind of thick and looks like the spikes dont glow so that kind of dissapointing. i guess its okay for a toy. hope the movie one is more impressive

True American Godzilla

Cool! I'm so excited! Great Find Pal!

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

xxsaberblackcrow

Im pretty sure that toy is a fake because all the Godzilla toys need too be more cooler

Ghosty

It's hard to state it is fake. Since I have never seen a Godzilla figure that resembles this, or even has any of the distinct pattterns on this toy. 

We may have to face the fact that this is just a really crappy toy. The boxes and such could easily have been photoshopped, and if somebody wished to with time and effort they could make one, either to look crappy or truly trying to fool people. Either way only time can really tell us if this is fake or real, hopefully it isn't the latter.

At the first light of this Unrelenting Dawn, all will see the world for it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s entirety, not just it\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s shadows.

Daikaiju Danielle

Is this supposed to be the lil' figure that goes with the children's book?

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Zillamaster55

The box is photoshopped. If you look, there's a distinct shadow running along the crease of the box. This suggests that the light source is coming FROM the box, not towards it. 

Either bad marketing or a well-done fake.

GodzillaNut17815

I am with those folks that think this is a fake too.  Looks pretty chintzy to me.

Xenotype

If it is for a childrens book it looks fine but for a proper toy, the figure and especially the packaging seems too underwhelming... id imagine a legit toy to have the sort of open packaging with a "try me" button or something, to see Godzilla make lights and noises.

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Articles you may also like See More
Latest Godzilla Movie News

A Godzilla 2014 sequel is currently planned by Legendary Pictures and is set for a 2018 release date. Godzilla 2 will see the return of three of the franchise's most iconic Monsters, Rodan, Mothra and King Ghidorah! In addition to Legendary's Godzilla sequel, TOHO are also planning a new Godzila film, due out in 2016!

Support Godzilla-Movies.com

Godzilla-Movies has really taken off since last year and with 2 more Godzilla movies on the way, we will only continue to grow! However with growth comes expenses and hosting costs continue to rise. We value our readers and don't wish to force unwanted ads. So instead, if you would like to help support the site and keep us online, consider donating! Any amount is appreciated and we'll put it towards keeping this site online for many years to come!

For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
2 replies
Godzilla Wars: Aftermath- Chapter 4

Aug-26-2015 5:39 PM

7 replies
megumi odaka in godzilla 2016?

Aug-25-2015 2:20 PM

8 replies
Talkback #16: The Return of Godzilla

Aug-23-2015 10:29 PM

4 replies
Godzilla 2016 design leaked.

Aug-22-2015 8:39 AM

Godzilla 2014 Movie

Discuss the Godzilla 2014 Movie

3119 Discussions

Classic Godzilla

Talk the classic Godzilla Movies

799 Discussions

Godzilla Video Games

Talk and Compare Godzilla Games

211 Discussions

Godzilla Fan Works

Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations

1428 Discussions

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
lopsquid You need to play TP it's in my opinion is one of the best zelda games.
DestoroyahX *lol* Played nearly every Zelda Game except Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess!
Raptor-401 And after iver 3 years of playing, I FINALLY beat the SNES Zelda game, A Link to the Past. TO me that game was unbelievably difficult at times...
Huge-Ben "You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can gooooo."
Huge-Ben "They'll never say hello to you until you get it on a redline overload."
Huge-Ben "Highway to the danger zone. Take you right into the danger zone."
Huge-Ben "She's got you jumping off the deck, shovin into overdrive."

Godzilla 2014 Movie and Godzilla 2014 Sequel, Godzilla 2 movie news. Godzilla-Movies.com provides fans of Godzilla with the latest news and updates on the Godzilla 2014 movie by Legendary Pictures as well as the classic Toho Godzilla movies. For the latest Godzilla 2 (2018) and Godzilla (2016) Toho movie news. This website offers Godzilla news, a Godzilla movie image gallery, the latest Godzilla 2014 movie trailers and a thriving online Godzilla forum.

Godzilla and its associated names and logos are property of Toho Studios, Legendary Pictures, Warner Brothers Studios and their respective owners. Images may be subject to copyright. Godzilla-Movies.com is a fan website and is not affiliated with Toho, Legendary or Warner Brothers.

© 2015 Godzilla-Movies.com

Designed & Hosted by Scified | Contact Us