Is Godzilla 2014 Really a Rated R Film? 

Joshuahopkins84-Article

Here is the link to my article! 

The Source is on the site too! 

Is really Godzilla 2014 a Rate R movie?

*link made clickable by Svanya

13 Replies

Zillahater

No, its just a stupid rumor. Its not R-rated. You cant trust every website on the darn internet. Its by 99% security PG-13

xxsaberblackcrow

Im sure the movie will be PG 13 because there,s Godzilla toys for kids so it,s not going to be rated R

Joshuahopkins

im not saying i believe it but im just giving what people thoughts ideas are on it and letting people know what a website says about it.

doggiezilla

no i think it will be pg13.

Mystique

PG 13 is fine for me. R rated simply mean violence and coarse language, and lots of it, both unnecessary in this movie.

BurningGodzilla1995

I mean either way the door swings it will hopefully be great...if it turns more violent that's fine but like you said it's unnecessary but always great

King_of_Zombies

Nobody cares the blood, it may have rivers of blood, rains of blood, and it will still being PG-13, because Kids always are playing videogames like mortal kombat and stuff, the only way to make it "R" is to show boobs, sex and teenagers smoking all kind of weeds.

BurningGodzilla1995

I'm playing mortal kombat at the moment...and when did the R-rated system become the equivalent of a Friday the 13th movie

GODZILLA HIMSELF

i really don't care about blood(at least unless its over the top, then it gets stupid), as long as they don't cuss for every other word of the movie or have anything explicit(along the lines of what king of zombies said) it ill be just fine, uneccessary F-bombs can so quickly ruin an otherwise good movie. in the end that kind of stuff can cut out huge portions of a movies audiance.

Rex Fan 684

The problem with R is that you cut out a huge amount of your audience. In the end, the goal of movie making is to make money. They can't do that with only a small percentage of the populace able to see the movie. So, PG-13 is more likely.

PS- I just can't see Godzilla getting past PG-13. Don't know why, it just doesn't seem possible.

BurningGodzilla1995

Actually a lot of the movies were rated R and unrated when they were released on DVD

BurningGodzilla1995

that is so true

BurningGodzilla1995

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
8 replies
Original Muto Concept's

Sep-20-2014 1:34 AM

7 replies
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah Statue.

Sep-20-2014 1:30 AM

4 replies
Posible enemy's for godzilla 3

Sep-19-2014 8:38 PM

7 replies
Keizer crossbread theory

Sep-19-2014 6:40 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
JRR Morning Al
**Al** morning Scified- a fresh morning, a quiet one. and instead of be happy in bed , working like a donkey-
GIYGAS Goodnight guys! Me and my dog are going to watch Flash Gordon
High FLYERS Tag Team I'm really tire goodnight
High FLYERS Tag Team It started when I said something and everyone thought I gonn ing so I had to explain
High FLYERS Tag Team We didn't have a religion debate
Bird of Prey 2x2x10x10-7+8 What do you mean by what?
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!