Godzilla Movie

Godzilla 2014 Full Design Revealed!? (Toy Leak)

2956 Views32 Replies
Forum Topic

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 5:48 PM

Image has had to be removed by request due to the fact that the image was taken in violation of confuidential agreements. - Chris Picard

This popped the hell out of nowhere on Facebook/Twitter and I found out about this through the Toho Kingdom forums. I'm posting it because it just looks THAT legit! I don't know about you guys, but the fact this fits all the former designs and is displayed as an official, legit toy it looks very much real. Enjoy!

(Also for anyone concerning the "models are not final pending licenser approval" sign it could mean anything. It probably means the actual model and functioning of the toy are subject to change, this could still very well be the final design of 2014 Godzilla.)

32 Replies

MilqueChocolate

MemberBaragonJan-12-2014 5:51 PM

It feels a bit off, but I guess I can get used it...

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 5:55 PM

if you look closely the display notes say 'models are not final, pending licensor approval'.

MilqueChocolate

MemberBaragonJan-12-2014 5:56 PM

Thank god, I was about to really get frustrated with it.

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 5:57 PM

the tail isnt that long in the trailer it was long so i think this is a prototype?

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 5:59 PM

@GODZILLAFAN1995 The sign is most likely talking about the toy itself. Meaning this may be the final design of Godzilla but the way the toy works is subject to change.

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:02 PM

Am Gigan it,s nice that you found this toy but the tail is a little small in the trailer you can see Godzilla,s tail long so this is not the final desgin and also I pretty sure there making and fixing there toy just the way they want it

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:03 PM

the spines of this toy are shorter than what it was in the teaser and the tail is different to the one on the poster.

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:07 PM

I think this proves that the feet will be stumps, but besides the feet, everything else looks AMAZING

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:15 PM

@GODZILLAFAN1995 & XXSABERBLACKCROW This is a toy. Not a collectible. Not everything is going to match perfectly. The little differences mean nothing. This is Godzilla 2014

Kyero

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:23 PM

This is not a final design, so we have some time to get something a tiny bit better.

"MODELS ARE NOT FINAL PENDING LISCENSOR APPROVAL"

It's cool, no doubt. But it's not 100% what it will look like yet.

kaijufan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:23 PM

Is that the Bandai America one?

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:25 PM

@KYERO It could mean that but I'm 99% positive the signs mean the model and function of the toy are subject to change, not the design.

@KAIJUFAN2014 I have no idea, it's a Godzilla 2014 toy and that's good enough for me.

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:27 PM

I do really like the head of the Godzilla but Godzilla in the picture kinda looks like he wants too dance with someone

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:30 PM

I like the design, but I don't really like the massive overbite.

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:33 PM

@COOLGODZILLA1234 Don't worry, the toy looks like it has a movable jaw, the upper mouth is overexaggerated for this action to work. Godzilla will not need braces in the film. :)

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:38 PM

This toy is the same size of the Bandai Creations Final wars Godzilla so possbily the Godzilla toys will be small and big. i hope they have sound and special effects

gtbetta35

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:47 PM

The parts look almost identical to those Godzilla limbs that were deemed fake. Do you guys remember those? they were pictures of limbs and a body and tail but nothing connected

GhostKaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 6:48 PM

Someone would have to go to extremely great lengths to make a fake as real looking as this, so for the time being, I'm going to assume it's real. Also, it matches those leaked prototype toy parts that we saw pictures of back in december.

While this is definitely the final design overall, it certainly seems to take a few liberties with the design. The Zilla98 toys all had slight variations on the actual monster design in the movie, and so this seems to be no different. It also appears as if though this is one of those jaw action toys, which explains the odd shape of the head and the overbite. Overall, I'd probably get this when it comes out just to keep me sated until the SH Monsterarts figure comes out. Yes, they actually are making a Godzilla 2014 SH Monsterarts figure, or at least according to this interview: http://www.tohokingdom.com/interviews/tamashii_nations_tsubasa_utsumi_10-2013.html

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 7:40 PM

i actually really like this. i wander which figure this one is on the list on toywiz

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 7:41 PM

x plus godzilla 2014 please.

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 7:44 PM

I like it, it reminds me of that one sculpture that one guy did. If that is the real toy, I would buy 1,000,000,000,000 of them seroisly, I would.

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 7:48 PM

I agree X-PLUS GODZILLA PLEASE

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 7:50 PM

Cool find! How do you people find these pics? It looks like it's the "Bite and Thrash Godzilla" toy. From some sites you can pre-order it, this figure is 10" tall!

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 8:20 PM

I guess this tells that he is gonna be upstraight.

lol and some of the few fanboys say that he is very zilla like wich makes no sense.

MrAwesomeness360

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 9:17 PM

I can't think of a better design that's beautiful and more perfect than this. Seriously, this design is a 100% perfect, this is worthy of the name "Godzilla". :')

Mattzilla115

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-12-2014 9:18 PM
Hey a little Zilla can't hurt him can it? also this proves he is a more animalistic version, and considering what with the whole force of nature and realism it makes sense, I like it, it reminds of millenium age Goji.
We have a direct hit sir.Oh... oh my god! It's him, sir he's still alive! Go!GO!GO! Get out of h... Skreeeeeeonkkk! The King has Awakened...

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJan-12-2014 9:33 PM

Yeah, for those critiquing the details, this is a toy, as InstinctiveGigan pointed out. If you're wanting fine details, keep your eyes out for Sideshow's Godzilla collectibles - those will be crafted with detail in mind. These toys are built for FUNctionality.

Great find, thanks for posting! Just mentioned this on the front page. :)

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

UchiMata

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2014 12:34 AM

Looks awesome to me!!! But I do have to say, if anyone is seeing this and losing their shit, RELAX! It's a toy, I'm sure it has the same basic design, but usually toys aren't 100% identical to their movie counterparts.

The Legendary Director from ROBLOXiwood

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2014 4:06 AM

TOY LEAK! TOY LEAK! Toy leak everybody!!!

live long and prosper godzilla

People, listen up. The creature is 779 feet tall, and the gills are on his neck! It has big arms, sharp teeth, dorsal fins or spikes on it\'s back and has T-Rex like feet. One more importantly, run!

G fan 84

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-13-2014 11:59 AM

LOVE IT!! i think its perfect plus its way to late to make anymajor changes to GODZILLA with the movie being less than 3 months away and its not the first time GODZILLA's had an overbite 90's G had a bit of an overbite and yes that is bandai's GODZILLA figure cant wait to see NECA's and JAKKS

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums