Godzilla Movie

Godzilla fully revealed. Expo toy HD look.

2911 Views24 Replies
Forum Topic

SpineSpikesHitchhiker

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 7:41 AM

24 Replies

gtbetta35

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 8:34 AM

YES OMFGODZILLA

NuclearZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 8:42 AM

Source? This model was awaiting approval from the licensor. Nothing is official yet, and the spikes on the G in the trailer weren't that small. The head and body seem to be correct from my knowledge, feet are bugging the shit outta me though

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/KillZoneBoyz/media/gsig-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/KillZoneBoyz/gsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

SpineSpikesHitchhiker

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 8:57 AM

http://animefigures.uk.com/

It's a site that gives links to figures from different collecter sites. I'm guessing they broke the embargo, or got it from someone who did.

It looks like a more refined version of what we saw before so this possibly could be the final version. Also about the spikes, it could simply be a safety fix or something similar. I don't think they would sell this figure, which doesn't seem to be a collecters item, to a child with big sharp spikes on the back. They would keep true to his actual design with NECA collector figues but not something you'd find in Toys r us. I might be wrong but I saw this and thought it would bring some good insight to what we would see in the movie.

SpineSpikesHitchhiker

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:00 AM

Also according to the site this toy stands to about 2 feet tall, which could add to the evidence that the spikes are just a safety precaution.

Puff, The Magic Dragon

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:21 AM

Hell yeah! Godzilla looks quite awesome in this model. I think this could be one of the best designs ever...

Notice the sharp teeth and claws, and the brown underbelly...

NuclearZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:27 AM

Good point :)

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/KillZoneBoyz/media/gsig-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/KillZoneBoyz/gsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:29 AM

i love it. the only thing that irritates me is the tip of the tail. seems too skinny. i can live with it though

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:32 AM

this figure seems more legit than the last leaked image, obviously it's not 90% accuate but it gives more better detail of the new godzilla, the head looks terrifying and very godzilla.

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 9:43 AM

X-plus figure will be awesome.

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 10:17 AM

Wow! This is awesome! It's amazing to finally see the 2014 American Godzilla, even if it's in the tory form. Heck, that toy looks cool to own (when we are able to buy it).

In honor of the occasion, I put it in this new size wallpaper (copy to a new tab for full size). I even found a pic of the original 1954 Gojira suit in a production photo that I had to use for the size relationship. I also included their abilities (well, all we know for the 2014 Godzilla at least)...

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 10:31 AM

What a magnificent, sexy beast he is. If women can fall in love with Smaug, the ladies will be all over this Godzilla. XD 

Akio123

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 10:53 AM

WOW! incredible! It is amazing and already one of me favorite designs, legit or not. However(And Im not complaining) if this is a legit toy, why are the spikes smaller than they were in the trailer? Anyone know why? Lol But Nothing about this toy bothers me except that its not in my hand. 

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 10:55 AM

akio123 its most likely for safety purposes

audiobrainiac

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 11:21 AM

Its a much smaller, less detailed figure than the one previously revealed.  You can tell by the paint and the points of articulation. You guys DO realise they won't make just ONE version of a Godzilla toy right? They'll have like a hundred different versions and sizes, like sales clerk godzilla with cash and coin! 

audiobrainiac

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 11:37 AM

Also who cares if his spikes are small. They look better like that in my opinion. Makes him more sleek and mobile.  He's not a stegosaurus or a spinosaurus.  He's big as it is. He doesn't need a bunch of weight on his back slowing him down further.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJan-25-2014 11:51 AM

Looks like a JAKKS figure due to the look of the hard plastic and wonky size of the movable pieces. A little disheartened by the spikes more than I am of the feet, (although the spikes do look bigger in the trailer) but it certainly looks like Godzilla this time.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJan-25-2014 12:20 PM

Awesome find, this just made the homepage. I'm loving the "scary" "deadly" look of Godzilla in this movie. Quite impressed.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

leaper

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 12:40 PM

THE KING IS HERE

NOW FEEL YOUR FEAR

Kyero

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 1:20 PM

Not to fond of the boxy chest, but otherwise it's pretty badass.

FordBrodyLover99

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 4:16 PM

The tail if my only problem. So thin. I dont mind it being long, but why so thin?

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 7:03 PM

Obviously not for adult collectors, more geared towards kids. Not bad, if it really is as big as they say it is, I'll have to skip out for smaller figures.

I'll be happy the moment we finally see a Monster Arts Godzilla 2014 and MUTO(s).

Quite frankly, what I'm looking forward to is the goofier, sillier toys that might be released. Like plushes and stuff.

Still though, so happy he doesn't have tiny t-rex arms. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-25-2014 7:31 PM

If that is actually the official toy then that is awesome and I am sooooo gonna get that!!

King Godzilla24.7

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-29-2014 7:08 PM

Wack!!

The key to Immortality is living a life worth remembering

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-29-2014 7:25 PM

you guys like bigger spikes? well heres a more movie accurate one:

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums