Godzilla Movie

Godzilla (2014) 2nd Trailer Details So Far (Release Date and Trailer Descriptions) UPDATE

1503 Views23 Replies
Forum Topic

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 3:05 AM

Hey guys, our second Godzilla trailer is coming, and it sounds like it's going to be fantastic. I am making this thread to cheer a lot of people up because I understand everyone's bummed about all the drama from last week. So here is the following info we know about the second Godzilla trailer and as many sources as I can give to prove it's legitimacy. I hope this will lighten everyone's mood and get people a little excited again (I'll seperate details on the trailer's release and details on the trailer itself in case anyone wants to avoid spoilers on the trailer and keep it a surprise):

AND YES PEOPLE, MOVIE_MANIAC_ ON TWITTER IS RELIABLE

- The trailer will be released in theaters with 300: Rise of an Empire (Source and Source #2, plus other sources; and 300 premieres around mid-March when the embargo will be lifted)

- The trailer will be 2:30 long. (Source)

- UPDATE: OFFICIAL RELEASE 2/25/2014 (Source)

- The trailer is finished AKA fully edited and ready. (Source)

POSSIBLE TRAILER SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

- The trailer will give us a clear shot of Godzilla at the end (Confirmed by multiple sources who claim to all have seen the trailer, and all the stories match. One of the sources even properly described the first trailer upon it's release; this guy - Source)

- The trailer will show Godzilla's foot and shots of creature bodies (Source)

- The trailer will show a lot more destruction (same link as above)

- The trailer will have narrations by Bryan Cranston (for anyone curious as to how that will sound...it'll be epic!)

I don't care if anyone's in the mood to debunk these, I don't care if anyone doesn't believe any of these sources because at this point we WILL be getting a trailer within the next 3 weeks so even if you call BS on all of this stuff we won't have to wait much longer anyway; and by then no one will care what was rumor and fact. Hope this cheered everyone up, even if only a few and for a little bit.

IF ANYONE FINDS FURTHER UPDATES ON THE 2ND TRAILER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL UPDATE IT.

Be patient everyone, we'll get our King and then some...

UPDATE 2/20: Additional source on proof of the 2/27 release

23 Replies

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 3:35 AM

This is great...I hope all this does indeed end up in the trailer especially shots of dead creatures, that could give us a very good idea of the monsters size and abalities etc. And of course the supposed clear shot of godzilla, that's gonna be the most replayed moment in a trailer ever knowing all us g-fans.....thanks for the update

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:06 AM

Sorry, not buying this. I just can't trust anybody or relly on anybody to give me clear and legit information. Now you are right about one thing there mr.gigan...we will be getting a trailer very soon. But unless it is confirmed by legendary or warners bros...... don't get your hopes up just yet fellow G fans. Now I will be honest, I hope i'm wrong, at this point I hope what I have just said is wrong but at this point I have always been right. None of our trailer predictions have ever been correct nor legit.  All we can do is sit and wait.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:07 AM

OMG I am so excited. I can't wait for it to come out. February 27th? I can't wait another 8 days!!!!

Puff, The Magic Dragon

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:18 AM

Can't say I'm excited; there's been so many lies and trolls these past couple of months.. I'm pretty dissapointed in the Godzilla 2014 marketing. Unless it kicks off really big, real soon, it will be futile. I don't know, maybe this second trailer will spark it, but if not, the advertising has been practically non existant, in comparison to other films this year. I don't want to be hyped up for another false claim about this film...

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 5:25 AM

The ending of the 2nd trailer, according by the witness accounts, sounds super scary! I can't wait!

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

FordBrodyLover99

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 9:23 AM

Okay, im still not sure about this, but im gonna give my opinion.

Narrating is something i kinda dislike. I hate it because most of the time, its just to inform the audience about how this and that works, or what going on (kinda like with the Paific Rim trailers). But there are sometimes when its done right. We`ll just have to wait and see.

Alot more destruction. Well, we havent seen any yet, we`ve only seen the aftermath of Godzilla`s rampage at the end of the HALO jump. So i guess that nice.

A shot of Godzilla`s foot. Oh boy, get ready for the nitpicker invasion! RUN DAMNIT RUN! But also shots of dead creatures? That-Could work, but it could also backfire.

Now, a full shot of Godzilla? Thats awesome. Lets finally see his face. And then make a poster with his face on it that fits with the lower body and tail poster!

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 11:08 AM

i'm not totally sure, but, ive always seen instinctive gigan as pretty reliable so i won't doubt it too much

king of the monsters

Gojira694

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 12:25 PM

I hope this is true, I am tired of all the fake news and stories I've heard. If this isn't real then I lost faith in this website and Legendary Pictures/Warner Bros.

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 12:32 PM

@GOJIRA2014 I don't blame you. All these trolls and misinformation is just messed up coincidences I swear. All the reliable sources are looking bad because the trailer they were talking about turned out to be not even ready yet and that it'd be done by the 14th. I just hope that further info comes soon because I really do believe we're getting a trailer the 27th; even after all this.

-Treveasy-

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 1:20 PM

Nice pic but i still need confirmation from legendary or warner brother's and i know how they like hiding and surprising us so until i cry tears of joy im gonna wait til' febuary 27th or march 7th

-Treveasy-

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 1:21 PM

Which im pretty sure that march 7th is the only thing i can know forsure that gojira will be on

Lyuztaven

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 4:39 PM

Now we just need to wait for an explicitly Official announcement, and for  Alberta Film Ratings (or any other institution) to post the rating of the trailer.

Sounds cool and definitely helps to ease the wait for the trailer, but I'm gonna take this with a TONzilla of salt just in case it turns out to be wrong (which I personally don't believe is the case this time).

WaffleThePilot

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-19-2014 10:29 PM

Omg Bryan Cranston sounds like white Morgan Freeman.

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 4:05 AM

Am I the only one here who understands how racist the comment above me said?

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 11:46 AM

guys this is from the OFFICAL godzilla FACEBOOK page

''Keep an eye on your newsfeed over the next few weeks for some big announcements''

don't belive me that it's the offical facebook page, see for your self https://www.facebook.com/GodzillaMovieUK

so yeah it could be next week, or the 4th and then other stuff like interviews, posters, toys hopefully

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 5:36 PM

Yeessss, Godzilla's foot will be shown, if these are even real this time

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-20-2014 10:54 PM

I don't want Godzilla's radiation beam in the trailer. I rather experience it in trailers and be blown away. Im okay with destructionafter the beam.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 6:30 AM

What I meant was I want to see the radiation beam in theaters, not in the tv screen

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 9:51 AM

Well if this is a hoax, its a well ochestrated one and that in and of itself deserves praise. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 9:51 AM

Well if this is a hoax, its a well ochestrated one and that in and of itself deserves praise. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Sydra

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-21-2014 4:08 PM

Yes, a truly exciting time for Godzilla fans!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xian-Beautys-Art-Room/573543862731177

juggy

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-22-2014 1:01 AM

i think that godzilla 2nd trailer will be releasesd along with 300 roae....who was the dumbass that said it was going to be released with the robocop remake? its not even a warner bros or legendary flick!!....as soon as i saw that i knew that there were going to be a lot of people who were going to be disappointed on the 14th.....plus that same day, the number of qualude use shot up dramatically as did sea monkey deaths. the incidents have yet to show any links to the rumored trailer release since conrete evidence wasnt produced yet albeit a compelling display of the aforementioned that fatefull day. 

i live in nyc and 300 roae will be released here on the 7th of march....so thats when i would logically expect warner bros and legendary to release that second trailer....it makes sense and the turnout for the new 300 movie should be a good one therefore the king of monsters trailer attached to that is a good marketing move, is it not?

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-25-2014 8:55 AM

Also 300 comes out on Bryan Cranstons birthday.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums