Godzilla Movie

We are all fans of Big G in the end

778 Views6 Replies
Forum Topic

Ippo1010

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-23-2014 6:16 PM

Been hearing about fellow fans being banned for trying to joke around or having opinions that not all agree with. Not trying to sound corny here but were fans of the same thing. We all want to know the latest on this new Godzilla film. This is about having fun until we finally get to see the movie. 

When I hear about sites saying things about the other. Are we Godzilla fans or not?  Do want it to get as bad as it is like when playing Call of Duty online? They get crazy!

If you want to throw insults at each other or even ban me for bringing this up, fine. I just hope some of you get the point I am trying to make.

I look forward to see this new movie and that as fans is all that should matter and get excited to see the film at midnight which I hope alot of us can do.

Thanks for hearing me out.

6 Replies

Svanya

AdminGiganFeb-23-2014 6:38 PM

No one has ever been banned for simply joking around. To get banned you have to be repeatedly abusive and disrespectful towards other members. A ban would only be issued after being officially warned by an Admin at least once. Warnings last a week so it's not something that is easily forgotten. Really all we ask is people be respectful to each other here, people can say what they want here as it's respectful. :D

I agree with you, I seriously don't understand why there is so much fighting over this movie. It's really strange that people are fighting so much with each other. You would think the movie would unite people not have them at each other's throats, but it seems to have a bed effect I can't understand why. 

~TheLoon

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-23-2014 6:41 PM

Well, I guess you wouldn't mind getting banned seeing as I think you made this account for it, lol. But yeah, I definately (I can never spell that [Did I spell it right?]) agree.

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-24-2014 12:43 AM

The reason we are fighting (well at least me) is because there are so many people telling lies around the web. I don't think anybody feels good once they have found out that they have been betrayed, or made a fool out of themselves for believing such stupid rumors and stories. But in the end we are a community. There will be times were we as G fans disagree with one enother. There will be times when fellow G fans lie and betray other G fans. There will be times when someone wants to form an army to fight certain people for specific reasons. But hey, thats how the world works. Its what we do. We all have this sense of war in our heads. So the fighting will not stop unless you fight back. You cannot negotiate with liars and traitors. You got to learn to rise up and fight for what you care about. I fight to keep G fans from being taken advantaged of those liars out there. I also fight because of the number one monster that I love the most, the king of monsters who appeared in 1954, his name is GODZILLA!.

Sorry I know my speech sucked but oh well.   :)

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-24-2014 12:47 AM

And what do you mean Call of duty is crazy? Me, Godzilla, Godzilla's other personality, and king gidorah played COD Black Ops 2 zombies last night! 

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Ippo1010

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-24-2014 10:41 PM

Thanks for the cool responses. I know we are all excited about the new trailer ( hopefully it will be a full length one!) and that is what is fun when stuff like this starts to happen. 

Soon the Godzilla dry spell will be over!

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaFeb-24-2014 10:54 PM

Yeah, nobody's been banned here for joking around. You have to be a real ass hat to get banned from here. Haha

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums