Godzilla Movie

MUTOS Looks Like Rodan in the New Trailer!!!

4413 Views10 Replies
Forum Topic

Terpman

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 12:23 PM

In the trailer when the soldiers look up at the sky, there is a bird like creature, possibly Rodan or his MUTOS counterpart. Here is a picture:

And if you can't see it, a link: http://imgur.com/ILWfArr

*Image added by **AL**
10 Replies

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 1:51 PM

I do see a resmblance to Rodan. The two protrusions could be legs. However, why is Rodan diving underwater?

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 1:57 PM

Let's make sure to delete all dupe threads and leave this to oen thread, there have been many rodan threads, but again it's not Rodan. Rodan lovers you are in denial, step 1 is admitting, step 2 is accepting the fact these are new monsters. Time to let it go.

Linkman89

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 2:52 PM

@Junkerde- can you possibly be more arrogant? I mean really, I didn't realize God died and left you in charge of knowing all.

the trailer came out yesterday and people are excited for it. Multiple threads are going to get started on the same topic because not everyone lived on these boards get over it. Further we don't KNOW that it won't be Rodan. The possibility of classic kaiju being included was left open by Edwards long ago in addition to the new mutos. I actually suspected this being Rodan since I saw this pic, even before IGN suspected it in their rewind theater or anyone else suggested it. It would make sense though... Rodan attacks with supersonic shock waves that could send jets spiraling out of control. Further theories suggest Pteranadons dove into the water to target prey, folding their wings back behind them to accelerate the dive (which would explain the next shot of two  pointed objects disappearing into the water. It's not wishful thinking or denial, it's a very plausible conclusion. Get over yourself, people can suspect what they want and theorize what they want so long as it hasn't been explicitly stated by Legendary that it's not true. 

GreenMan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 3:21 PM

Also, people tend to comepletely dismiss the idea that the filmakers could be flat-out lying to us about there not being any other Toho creatures in this film to protect the big shocking reveal when people go see the movie.

Mutos could have been created in the likenesses of other classic Toho Kaiju.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-26-2014 3:35 PM

@GREENMAN

so you have returned after a 6-8 month absense how are you?

also may i ask when MRRADIATION will return?

you see i know something that others do not and i will keep this between the 4 of us. I think you know who the other 3 are don't you?

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

frozen

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 4:22 PM

i have no idea what that thing is 

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 5:19 PM

@linkman89, that's the denial talking, it's not arrogance it's the truth, and what is arrogant is the fact these Rodan fans like you wont accept the fact this is a new monster, please lets stop the denial and move on. 2 NEW monsters, not previous ones.

It's ironic you say "god left me in charge of knowing it all" and that no one knows yet you contradict that statement by saying that you KNOW it's Rodan. LOL thanks for making yourself look like a fool so i didn't have to. YOU are the one who needs to get over yourself, we've had official notice from WB it will be 2 NEW monsters, but it's ok since the ignorance is strong with you, you probably didn't even care to look for that information. You are part of the reason why other communities take a shit on this website it's because of the inane ignorance to facts presented to us to debunk "Rodan" and your unwillingness to accept it.

You're spreading FALSE hope and wrong information to the general public (see Jeremy Jahns review video) and then they can thank you for that. "Oh shii- i hear bagan is gonna be in this movie and the other monster is Gabara!" lol Yeah that's as believable as your Rodan theory.

GreenMan

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 9:42 PM

@BIGBADBEN

I'm doing well.

I sign in very rarely, usually whenever something big is released regarding the movie.

Mostly I just browse the site without signing in and interject when I feel it's nessisary.

I made a few posts here back in December, so the 6-8 month figure is innacurate.

And I honestly haven't the slightest about the whereabouts of MRRADIATION, who the "other 3" are you speak of or what you think you have on me.

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-26-2014 9:50 PM

God... the moment I saw that part I was thinking "All the fans are going to assume its rodan".

I'm pretty much 99% certain its not. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Ringo-scifi

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-27-2014 6:47 PM

Yes i see wings and a body.

Wait how does that make it rodan?

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums