Godzilla Movie

NEW Close-Up of MUTO (Toy)

6298 Views35 Replies
Forum Topic

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:26 PM

Thanks to @NINJADOMOESQ on twitter for tweeting these out for me! Dem horse hooves....

35 Replies

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:27 PM

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:28 PM

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:30 PM

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:30 PM

Thanks to @NINJADOMOESQ on twitter for tweeting these out for me!

Lyuztaven

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:36 PM

Great! Thanks for sharing!

Seems that these toys have more detail than I thought at first. I really doubt that what we are looking here is the winged Muto.

thismeinteil

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:47 PM

Are the arms interchangeable?  Cause that 2nd pic looks like it is only one arm, with 2 long "fingers."

Xengix008

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 10:53 PM

Looks VERY accurate to OHMEGA 18's drawing on Deviant Art :D

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 11:04 PM

^ lol i think you mean the other way around

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 11:23 PM

Now that I have gotten a closer look, I actually like the look of it now. It still reminds me of Cloverfield but that's alright. This enemy is gonna be beast and I can't wait to see the flying MUTO.

Unbelievable Varan

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-04-2014 11:33 PM

This muto......is a real mixed up beast. I spot several pieces of other animals thrown in.........including human......lol. Check out the cloven feet.....horse like

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 2:06 AM

MUTO toy looks robotic. Im lovin the Godzilla figure better than in the last photos which look horribly painted.

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 3:04 AM

God I love this creature design. I like how its similar to Godzilla in the respect that it doesn't really look like any ONE type of known animal. Godzilla looks like a mammal, dinosaur, crocodile, lizard, creature, beast soup. Muto looks like a bug, fish, lizard, humanoid, monkey, arachnid soup. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMar-05-2014 3:15 AM

I love the whole suitmation shape it takes at this angle. It totally looks like something off-the-wall Toho, Daiei or Tsuburaya Productions would've attempted with suitmation, and puppetry for the longer front arms, in the 1960s. Particularly Tsuburaya. This would've made a great Ultraman foe.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 3:46 AM

Looks like the MUTO from the SDCC 2013 comicon footage.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:29 AM

I love the hooves! It makes him look like a demon. :)

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Fai Nathaniel

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:34 AM
This design is definitely growing on me. I was sceptical at first, but every time I see it I like it just a little bit more.
\"The best since 1954. No questions asked. . ."

Fai Nathaniel

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:40 AM
Since it doesn't really have any wings, I'm guessing were going to have three different monsters. This is most likely the monster that will attack the airport, like we saw at the SDCC.

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:41 AM

I have a question though, are those red marks on the side of his head his eyes? :O

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Fai Nathaniel

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:49 AM
But now that I look at it again, this is the one that has eight legs...It's just too confusing...

Fai Nathaniel

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 5:52 AM
And yes, those are the eyes. They look like Gigans' if you ask me.

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 7:12 AM

Your right Daikaiju_Danielle he does look like a demon with them, thanks for pointing that out. This could be are Godzilla Vs Satan movie lol.

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 7:15 AM

Its clearly an insectoid form of Gyaos!

As for Cloverfield, yes it immediately reminds me of that which is VERY unfortunate but I definately see the Starship Troopers inspiration too which is awesome.

yokoshai

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 8:17 AM

The new pic makes me like the MUTO more...now that we see it better anyway...the creature looks more unique...people better no say it's cloverfiled ripoff cause just looks at the different physical characteristics it has

MikeyNamez

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 8:44 AM

Horrible. SMH

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 11:28 AM

Somebody please tell me those red marks on her head are not eyes..oh someone plz, that would look horrific 

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonMar-05-2014 11:50 AM

If Gyaos, Iris, Clover, and Ultraman Belial had a child...

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! :D The red and black color scheme, along with his hooves, make him really look demonic!  What the heck is this thing?!  Is he cobbled together from various animal DNA, or something else that we haven't guessed at yet?  I can't wait to find out!

Thanks for the sneak peak pictures!  Its so wonderful to finally get a great glimpse at one of Godzilla's new opponents for the film! :)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

ゴジラ 2014 Rules

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 4:51 PM

ok this is great it aswers my qustion ot does have articulation now some Godzilla 2014 Neca figures by that i mean promo pics the toys oh and the toys look great 

Fact Verification

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 7:53 PM

Unfortunately, the enemy looks very cheesy. The front arms appear to be fixed in place making it little more than a plastic foam ornament as opposed to an action figure

esnkd

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 8:32 PM

damn godzilla fighting that is like a truck running over a geo, damn i cant wait to see this brutal ass whoopin, but in the end none of godzillas foes should really be able to fight him and if they could kill him the resulting fall out from the nuclear nightmare that would occure would kill it and most of the planet as well. i wonder if they will cover the fact that godzilla is a walking fusion reactor that if breached could kill everyone. 

Manufan5

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-05-2014 8:49 PM

Ok so I just read another thread on the website that talked about some spoilers, and it was mentioned that the mutos have bull dna, which I thought was total crap. But as you can see the muto does have what looks like to be hooves..which makes me think whatw as in that thread is true..

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums