Godzilla Movie

First Picture of Atomic Breath from the Cell Phone Game!

1508 Views25 Replies
Forum Topic

KaiJuuFin

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 9:16 AM

** Image removed at request of Rogue Play **

25 Replies

mutomadness45

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 9:31 AM

i love how he sticks his hands out when he does it like he is saying "come at me bro!"

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 9:41 AM

That looks like a horror movie....

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

DannyBlazor

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 9:42 AM

Wow his mouth opens up pretty wide doesn't it...

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 9:53 AM

could it be the realistic part of the breath is the fact that it drains his power, it that is that would be awesome and good story wise

Mr. Goji

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 10:56 AM

Holy shit, Bandai's "Atomic Roar" Figure actually is quite accurate with that really wide opening mouth! 

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:31 AM

Looks cool idk why most fans are already trashing on this game though.

but something tells me that his spikes will not be glowing in the film when he fires it.

ゴジラ 2014 Rules

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:35 AM

when is the game going to be released again

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:41 AM

That is so awesome. Great find.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 12:07 PM
Oh! How cute! Can't wait to get this!

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 12:09 PM

They've said he'll have the breath but it would be more realistic but it really just looks like the toho films, have to see it in live action.

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 12:15 PM

i guess it's different to the film version after all it is a low budget mobile game

ゴジラ 2014 Rules

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 12:22 PM

the game comes out march right

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 12:40 PM

i'm pretty sure it would be released after the release of the movie, to avoid spoilers

mutomadness45

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 1:45 PM

topic closed

mutomadness45

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 1:45 PM

jk

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 1:56 PM
MUTOMADNESS45 - you scoundrel! I thought for a moment the thread had actually been closed!

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 2:04 PM

It looks like he unhinges his jaw when he fires his atomic breath. I like it. :)

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 3:42 PM

Don't wanna be a jerk here, but I'm going to assume it will probably look different in the movie. I highly doubt Pipeworks; Who was doing the animation for the game and is notorious for being innacurate as HELL at representing Godzilla characters in games, I.E. giving mothra a graboid mouth, making Megalon's pincers wiggle, having Mecah74's missiles bend, not having destroyah fly, giving Final Wars Gigan his neck brace, getting many beam colors wrong and many many more I don't feel like addressing at this moment-- have even seen anything beyond previsual effects of the film.

So lets not go assuming that this accurately displays any of Godzilla's animations or movements-- as I highly doubt hes going to be 'curb stomping' tanks in the film like he is in the game.

Either way, nice find, if the beam DOES look like that in the film, not bad. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 4:53 PM

@Akagi

Pipeworks isn't the only one who is getting Godzilla's design wrong.

Practically EVERYONE is getting Godzilla's design wrong. Heck, I'm going to assume that the Empire cover isn't accurate. The only ones who seem to have gotten it right are NECA, Bandai and Jakks Pacific. (with their giant sized godzilla)

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonMar-22-2014 5:08 PM

Dear God, am I the only one who doesn't complain about the Pipeworks games?!  I love Godzilla vs Spacegodzilla and the Rebirth of Mothra trlogy too.  I must be a bad fan.

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonMar-22-2014 5:19 PM

But back on topic.  This picture is awesome!  Its probably not 100% film accurate, but the fact that it looks so much like the classic Godzilla Atomic Ray is comforting.  The jaw definitely looks like its unhinging, which not only validates the Atomic Roar figure, but looks really cool!  It reminds me of a snake that is trying to swallow something that is twice as large as its throat, but in reverse! :)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Linkman89

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 5:28 PM

Hahah the topic closed comment made me laugh

As far as this pic goes, Godzilla's mouth opening super wife would actually be realistic. Think about it, when he fires his beam he has to make sure his tongue and teeth don't get in the way/seared off so from a realism perspective it may look different than what we're used to but it makes sense! 

kriszilla94

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 7:22 PM

LAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE!! His Spines Dont even Glow Anymore!

kriszilla94

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 7:22 PM

LAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE!! His Spines Dont even Glow Anymore!

NuclearZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 10:09 AM

This is a independent cell phone game, with no link to legendary or the film producers directly. They probably guessed on the atomic breath 

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/KillZoneBoyz/media/gsig-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/KillZoneBoyz/gsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums