Godzilla Movie

Your Gut Reaction

1143 Views19 Replies
Forum Topic

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 10:54 PM
Hello there. I've a simple question that might get your gears turning. Let's say you actually had the misfortune of traversing the streets of your city at around luncheon. The sky is clear with a faint breeze. There are a few birds chittering in a nearby copse of trees. You can hear the subtle rush of passing cars. Then, without the slightest bit of warning, a towering structure some 200ft ahead of you suddenly collapses into a rumbling mound of smoldering wreckage just as a living nightmare - a Kaiju - strides slowly into view; it's immesne form stealing the sun from the sky as debris and rubble dust stream from its craggy body and its footsteps cause the ground to heave beneath your feet. The sounds of panic - people screaming as they flee in abject terror - fill the air in a deafening cacophony as the horrific leviathan strides fully into view and gives an earth-shatterinmg bellow that rocks you to your very foundations. Your world has just devolved into something so surreal and unbelievable as to be ludicrous. Yet, there you are, gazing upon a living thing so large and powerful it defies and redefines your place in the world - and it's steadily making its way in your direction. Each stride carries it tens of meters forward - and it doesn't even know you exist. You've been reduced to just another piece of a meaningless cityscape through which an organic cataclysm has begun to rampage. What's your gut reaction?
19 Replies

TW_G-Fan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 10:57 PM

Just to stare, most likely.

The human mind is much more fragile than many would like to believe, and seeing something so completely impossible and amazing would stall even the most hardcore of Kaiju fans.

So yeah, I'd definitely be stuck staring with my jaw on the ground and my eyes hanging out of their sockets like in the old cartoons.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 11:01 PM
Hahahaha! Fantastic! That would likely be my reaction as well. I might start screaming a little as well, since I'm easily startled by sudden, incredibly loud noises.

Megaguirus

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:01 PM

I'd probably be the kaiju, inspecting my unfamiliar surroundings as I emerge for the first time in millions of years or descend from deep space, ready to inflict my wrath upon the civilization that sprung up during my absence!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 11:05 PM
Oh! An angry goddess awoke, did she? Very nice. Have a city in particular upon which you'd like to vent your deific rage? :)

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:16 PM

I would be in shock seeing that such a creature actually exists. I would be very terrified and would probably pee my pants.

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-22-2014 11:20 PM

Run at Usain Bolt speeds and/or steal a car.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-22-2014 11:25 PM
Nothing wrong with that reaction, DEADITE KAIJU. I'd probably wind up doing the same and end up ruining one of my favorite skirts.

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaMar-23-2014 1:45 AM

I'd vow never to try shrooms again.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-23-2014 2:01 AM
Hahahaha! An excellent resolution, sweetheart. ;)

Durp004

MemberBaragonMar-23-2014 3:37 AM

I'd probably need a new pair of pants since the ones I'd have on would be ruined

Saitama

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 7:55 AM

flee inside my house and hop it does not knock it down

if i could turn into a bird and fly away as fast as i could

I don't know what to put here 

AmazingDrawing

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 9:13 AM

If I'm lucky, I try to find some underground and expect to survive ... I always thought that seeing Godzilla in real life, it would be truly amazing, but once I had a nightmare with colossal monsters and was horrible!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 11:19 AM

I would probably pass out, because of the shock of this immense beast.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

kaijudinosaurfan12345

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 1:24 PM

take a picture and run to my underground zombie apolcalypse cellar

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 1:43 PM

i would do the unthinkable, i would do what no human has ever done in a kaiju movie!!!

run to the side,

instead of infront of the monster

king of the monsters

Zodgilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 1:48 PM

1) Get a bottle of Jack Daniels and a liter of Coke

2) Roll a joint the size of my truck

3) Get tore up from the floor up

4)Bend over and kiss ass goodbye

Kyorah16

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 1:51 PM

If I were able to get out of an intense state of panic and horror as I percieve the massive beast, I would try to stay out of eclosed spaces that could collapse on top of me while I wait for the impossible creature to pass by. Then I would cry.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMar-23-2014 6:06 PM

Hahaha! These are all fantastic answers! Thank you, sweethearts! :)

Cryolophosaurus

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 7:28 PM

Well.

1. steal car.

2. go home and grab ipod

3. drive to the hill that over looks the city and thats about half a mile away from the city, plug the ipod into the car, turn on some Gorillaz: feel good inc. and relax as I watch the world burn with a massive grin of enjoyment on my face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw8PpYBiDsc

" It is better to be reviled than ignored, agleast then you know your spreading good in this world." 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums