Godzilla Movie

What I prefer not to see or on in the new film.

1502 Views20 Replies
Forum Topic

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 1:59 PM

Here are the things I would not want to see in or on the new film.

1.R or PG rating

R I think is overrated for me and PG is to cheesy, PG-13 is a perfect rating spot for this film.

2.F words. I dont think it would be quite necessary to have the characters saying the F bomb in the film it would make it overrated.

sh*t, Bull Sh**, A** Hole, and B**ch is OK and as a matter in fact for me, the word B**ch suited very well even in some of the horribly dubbed Japanese films  despite that people really laugh at it I do take the parts a little seriously when the charachters say that word. so yeah the word bitch would probably fit perfectly for the tone of the film.

3.SEX scenes. Oh writers and screen players please no sex scenes in a Godzilla film I beg of you, that could kinda ruin the film for me. thats only suitable for Predator and alien but Godzilla.. no

Kiss scene is ok or a scene where the characters are kissing in bed is fine as well.

is there anything that you guys prefer not to see?

im sure there is.

20 Replies

Papa Shango

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 2:03 PM

Gareth Edwards is not on profanity ,so swearing and sex scenes will not be in the movie . It's like Dr Who have gore .

Shango is better than Undertaker no matter the age !

wolfguy

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 2:08 PM

If such a scene or movie calls for it, whether it be blood, cursing, sex,  it doesn't matter what the hell you want Mr. Sensitive.

Svanya

AdminGiganMar-23-2014 2:10 PM

There really won't be any sex scenes as it isn't that kind of movie. I don't care what curse words they might use.

Papa Shango

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 2:11 PM

I don't really like swearing or sex in a movie . There are many series that were succesful without Swearing or sex like Star Wars , Batman , Doctor Who , Back to the Future and etc .

Shango is better than Undertaker no matter the age !

King_of_Zombies

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 3:16 PM

-You, there's a monster destroying the neighborhood!
-Holy Shit!
-wanna fuck?
-OK!

a sex scene would be too random to put it in a monsters movie. Altough I would like to see Elizabeth Olsen in a nude scene. Ups! Did I said that?

wolfguy

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 4:44 PM

Brody is about to attempt a HALO jump onto a prehistoric beast that has killed thousands in a futile attempt to POSSIBLY kill it. Perhaps on one of his last nights living he wants to make love to his wife. Gareth Edwards did want to keep it very grounded on a human level. Then there's the cursing. People curse. Sorry if your sensitive ears can't take it. Apparently you've never sat through an Apatow film. But I know if I saw a giant monster I'd be dropping F-bombs all over the place. But luckily for you this is PG-13. So hopefully your fragile little mind can take it. Though I'd love to see a hard R Godzilla movie with very Saving Private Ryan-esque brutality. It is meant to show the horrors of nuclear war afterall.

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaMar-23-2014 4:58 PM

I'd be dropping F-bombs more than rap music if Godzilla was destroying my city, or in my case, rampaging through a forest and fields. The F-bomb isn't necessary for many situations, and a sex scene in Godzilla would be like a sex scene in Jurassic Park, it just doesn't make sense.  

Keep in mind what I say about Godzilla is from about 10 minutes of YouTube videos, 2 minutes of Godzilla 1998, and a heck of a lot of reading your guys's comments.

Jack of all trades. Master of none

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 5:45 PM

Sex is out of the question' it's not happening. curse words I'm fine with, as long if it's not like the wolf on Wall Street :), but it is a serious movie and I think it will be rated r cause of the intense images of death. People will die and be smashed and burned and maybe even eaten by mutos, and that's what pacific rim failed to do. To create fear and death of most of the population. You guys have to agree that no matter how cool pacific rim was its style was action and adventure while godzilla is on a hole new level then pacific rim.Even if you think about it the 1984/1985 godzilla film was pg witch ment parental guidence. Jaws was rated pg 0_0. But no matter what it's rated I'll see it probably 3-6 times in theaters :).

Gojifan101

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 8:34 PM

A sex scene in a monster movie would not be sutible. I could understand if South Park or some show like that had a monster special and had a sex scene. Thats ok but in a disaster film? No way! Gareth wanted this like the original but in the new era basically. I am absolutely ok with swearing in this film. Like if someones house got destoyed then I could see how someone would curse. I however would not like to see Godzilla the good guy. I want to see him kick some ass. I could however see how this film could be a PG film. Violence, Swearing, People dying, etc. 

doggiezilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 10:10 PM

Most of all Godzilla dieing.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-23-2014 10:11 PM

Can't agree with you more @KAIJUJIRA

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-24-2014 3:20 AM

No sex, no rated R,no jokes, not too many curse words, no justinbieber.

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-24-2014 8:44 AM

i don't understand why some fans 'want' an r rated godzilla, yes it would be a nice surprising change, but all i ever see in rated/+18 movies is that they include too much blood, sex and super strong language (f words and that), i'm sure a producer said that there will be good amont of dread and death but it wont affect the rating they are hoping, which means that it will most likly be pg13, also tell me what the american age rating was for The Dark Knight

also alot of r rated/18 movies have are also really cheesy, so a mature rating doesn't mean that it will have a darker story. i mean seriously, GOJIRA was a dark movie with powerful scenes, guess what rating it got in the UK, a PG rating which i think is the equivalant of PG13

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMar-24-2014 9:36 AM

remember guys the producers of this film know that screaming children will want to see this movie so they had to make it appropriate for them as well :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Murph Dog

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-24-2014 11:48 AM

as long as it's rated PG-13 i'll go see it, an R rating? nope.avi

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonMar-24-2014 12:40 PM

guys an R rated godzilla film will never happen there is no need for a sex scene in any monster film period. godzilla and other monster films are made for almost all viewers and the producers of this film know that children of any age will want to see it. so please stop with this whole debate about godzilla being rated R because it will never happen this movie is going to be a very strong PG-13 rating that is all it ever will be.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-24-2014 5:00 PM

It can be r rated, and not have sex in it! Come on guys it's the king of the monsters. 1954 was more of a horror movie ,people were scared of this guy. He wasn't walking around saving people this time he was killing them. If it was rated back then it would be r. Godzilla 1985 was concidred r, even know it was pg which stood for perental guidence. bryon Cranston said its kinda like jaws! Jaws is rated pg which know means r. you can't say the rating is pg-13 till the movie is rated. If you want to bring in very young kids hey that's ok, but most of the minority will be teens and early adults. If your a young kid who wants to see a R rated godzilla movie, and your parents won't let you? Tough shit your going have to deal with it. But we all will see this movie and no matter what the rating is, Hey? It's fucking godzilla and he's back baby whoooooo!

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMar-24-2014 5:33 PM

^You can also have a dark, well made movie and it not be R. Besides you kind of argued against your point there. Jaws and Godzilla 1984 were both PG... that does not mean "R" today. In fact, by today's standards, that probably means they were closer to G.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeMar-24-2014 5:33 PM

Ok, here's the answer; Gareth Edwards is no Michael Bay.

Gareth is not a horny bastard like Mr. Boner Bay, Gareth is not stupid enough to put rediculously unfunny jokes in the movie, and Gareth knows how to put up a perfect story.

So peeps, no worries about the movie's ratings, it's obviously PG-13, please tell me im not the only one here who should already know that's the rating they're gonna use?

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaMar-24-2014 5:44 PM

^Im pretty sure Borenstien said it was most likely going to be PG-13 on Twitter. But you're right, PG-13 is pretty obvious. It's the rating with the most mass appeal and box office promise.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums