Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Interesting Secret

Skreooonk1789

Guys,remember when one of our member posted an article about those peope who watched the 20 mins screening at the SXSW?? I quoted something amazing ; 

"The skydiving sequence from the trailer was also shown in Hamburg, but with additional scenes and
edited differently. The additional footage contained something enormous, or to put it in Gareth
Edwards' words: "When you want to watch a movie with a kaiju like Godzilla, you don't just want
to see it fighting humans.""

Those who watch the screening were sworn not to reveal the big secret about the HALO jump scene,adn that what we saw on the trailer is not the way it is in the real footage..Some of you said there will be 2 Godzilla,second Godzila theory etc.. But what i think is:

What aaron taylor johnson se is not only Godzilla passing by a building,BUT GODZILLA IN THE MID-BATTLE WITH WINGED MUTO! notice the  "When you want to watch a movie with a kaiju like Godzilla, you don't just want to see it fighting humans"

I think this scene will be stunning and spectacular,tell me if you agree!

4 Replies

Dragonlord Tevin

I believe there is gonna be like another monster down there, but I never believed the 2 Godzillas theory AT ALL -.- who the heck made up that silly theory

junkerde

this is the only plausible explanation

Godkilla2000

Wow heavy stuff

Something Real

Oh, I've no doubt we're in for a monster mash at the end of the Halo Jump sequence. There's bound to be many more thrills and chills beyond that, however! Get ready for a ride, boys and girls. ;)

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
5 replies
BIGBADBEN

Jul-30-2014 3:31 PM

7 replies
Any Godzilla Image You Need?

Jul-30-2014 2:53 PM

1 replies
Mothra

Jul-30-2014 2:12 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
High FLYERS tag team Night
High FLYERS tag team Hey
Carnosaur ahh 9:51...the perfect time to be motivated to re-arrange the living room..fun times, man..fun times
High FLYERS tag team Lol idg why you would waste a year of your life on a movie
Carnosaur i would say so
Gman2887 Then I don't doubt his self-proclaimed commitment! Waiting a year in a theater is balls out.
durp004 Judging by the advertising from G14 he'll be at the theater just in time to catch the first trailer
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!