Godzilla Movie

Something I've been wanting to do.

1037 Views9 Replies
Forum Topic

Paddy_GorillaWhale

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 11:26 AM

My, my, my how far we've come now! When I first joined this site we were clamouring for any news whatsoever, which would come with massive gaps of time in between; good grief those were tough days eh? Now look where we are now! There is new footage/news etc coming almost twice a day! Having gripes with being drip-fed Godzilla 2014 news (as I'm sure we all have!) I never thought I'd say this but for me it's all getting a bit much now. So to cut a long story (relatively!) short I'm gonna be going on a complete Godzilla 2014 Media blackout from April 15th, basically from that point until I see the film I will not be going on this site or reading/seeking/watching any fresh news/footage/info etc. In place of all this I shall be going through all my favorite Godzilla films to really gear myself up during the final furlong! How about you guys? Will you be doing anything similar?

9 Replies

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 11:50 AM

Hmm ill still go on this site actually.  Because due to the fact that this is the only place where youll ever get to talk to Godzilla fans if you dont have any at where youre from.  So yeah basically I like to talk about Godzilla to people who actually know what Godzilla is.

So if ur whole purpose to go on this website was just to look at news, then im sorry, this is the total wrong website for you.  This websites to be social with other Godzilla fans, im pretty sure thats the main purpose of this website.

And ur sharing to us that you wont go on this website anymore? Hmm perhaps we dont care, but you asked us a question so I guess thats good enough for this thread.

THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 12:01 PM

You should start on April 17th, because on my youtube channel, Godzilla599, i'll be doing a godzilla marathon where I, too, will be watching a Godzilla movie every day and posting a video review every day talking about the pros, cons, and my own opinions on each of the films. I'm encouraging peple who also have the movies to watch them on the same days and talk about them in the comments. 

KaiJuuFin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 12:19 PM

@DRAGONLORD TEVIN There's Toho Kingdom forum and IMDb message board. This is NOT the only place where you can talk with Godzilla fans.

Paddy_GorillaWhale

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 7:53 PM

You know what? I want this topic closed, I can't be bothered to start a topic to invite hostility like DRAGONLORD TEVIN's. @THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS that's a great idea! I've found your topic about your Godzilla Marathon & will definitely discuss it (and some of the body of this topic) there :)

@DRAGONLORD TEVIN - make a habit of talking to people like that & I'm sure you'll go far; that is all.

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 7:59 PM

Thank you ;)

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaApr-05-2014 8:48 PM

@Dragonlord Tevlin, I know you make posts like that just to see what kind of rouse you can get out of us, and that's fine. But just to clarify your passive aggressive points, when you search for Godzilla 2014 news, what sites come up first? When you look on Facebook for pages other than the official outlets, which pages do you find actively sharing NEWS? 

I just think it's funny you consider us a social outlet and that's it. You don't see many other kaiju related, let alone Godzilla related sites, actively promoting and reporting news like us. We act as a double platform - providing a kick ass social environment for hard core fans as well as a news platform to keep everyone informed. Just sayin'. ;)

@GorillaWhale, I know! It seems like forever ago that news would come in once a month. I remember when filming started and we saw a pic of a crashed helicopter and people were going nuts, being like "Godzilla used his atomic breath to burn that!" haha, people were so hungry for any info they could get their hands on and now we've got so much we can barely keep track of it all! 

We have come a long way and we'll continue to grow as we await the all but confirmed sequels, without a doubt.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 8:59 PM

Well i wasnt really trying to be agressive or anything, and yes sorry if my opinion about this website is bull but you know, lots of negative things have been going on this website before and I still hold a few grudges of those.

But alright if you consider this website a newsly one too then ok its urs so you can name it what it is ;) 

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-05-2014 8:59 PM

Yeah Dragonlord, I would consider this to be a news site. Just because it has a social component doesn't mean that it isn't news as well.

Sure, not allof the news on here has been as well vetted as it should have been. But it's been a long time since that last happened. This site has been pretty reliable on the whole.

Ergo, if GorillaWhale is genuinely interested in avoiding coverage about the movie, it would probably be best for him to avoid this site as well. Anytime there is a major update, it's usually posted here within the hour of it happening, and even for someone who wants to keep themselves spoiler free, sometimes those links are just too tempting to click on :-)

Skreooonk1789

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-08-2014 12:55 AM

There wasnt a day whitout opening this site

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums