Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Cool Fanmade Poster with Atomic Breath

Godzillatheking123

topic locked

An article in India Today discusing the new extended trailer also revealed the new G poster with the atomic breath (with glowing spikes). Now, before you all lose your mind in excitment, I need someone to confirm whether this poster is indeed legit or whether India Today got this poster from a fan source:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/new-godzilla-trailer-hollywood-scary-fast-and-edgy/1/353347.html

[Log in to remove this ad]

25 Replies

lopsquid

that's fake my freind on dev art created it

Godzillatheking123

Any additional confirmation its fake?

I had suspicions they wouldn't give away something like the atomic breath in their posters.

InstinctiveGigan

Fan made, I'd give you a link to the Deviantart page but I'm sure you can find it.

junkerde

goddamnit, i fell for the OVERLY HYPED title and then lackluster thread content again

Godzillatheking123

Instinctivegigan-

Of course, but with so much information coming, you wouln't expect me to browse every single minute detail of this website now?

zaffzilla

Says the guy with only 5 post. :P chill we are all fans. now is not the time to be a asshole. Keep your comments to yourself and let people post what they want to post!

zaffzilla

If your not a fan then leave!

Godzillatheking123

Ok, this thread is descending into troll territory.

All I wanted was to check wheher the poster above was real or fake. That has been answered. So everyone can take a chill pill. 

zaffzilla

If you are then shut the fuck up, and leave this post nobody wants to hear you talk!

zaffzilla

I tried to come out like a gentleman. But that post/picture threw me over the edge you have to understand. Anyway the picture is indeed a fan made picture/drawing.

jmac15

All of this escilated quickly.

I thik this topic should have been closed already...

junkerde

lol alvaradoart the butthurt can be felt from here, wipe those tears away you're in denial, step 1: admitting 

Godzillatheking123

ZAFFZILLA and ALVAR-I think both of you need to sit down and take a deep breath. Repeat after me, take a deep breath now. Done. Good? Now take another.

Andy Mai Mai

LOUD NOISES!

I wonder if in the new film the army sends in keyboard warriors. 

Godzillatheking123

JMAC15-Perhaps, but this thread does reveal the over-the-edge excitment G fans. I just wanted a clarification on the poster status, but I guess I should have been more careful with my words, to avoid unleashing the excitment that is already at a boiling point...

Topic Closed
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
2 replies
KOICHI KAWAKITA drawing tribute.

Dec-20-2014 9:28 PM

16 replies
The Official Ultraman Resource Thread

Dec-20-2014 7:55 PM

0 replies
Colossus By Design: Entry 0015 - The Alpha

Dec-20-2014 5:33 PM

4 replies
I need information on neca godzilla 1994

Dec-20-2014 1:08 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Tyrant king Ya, put in my log in information that was correct but it kept saying that it was wrong.
Fernandosaurus Rex I have experience with X-Box and it was terrible.
Sci-Fi King25 Really?
Tyrant king I think I got banned on another forum:/
Durp004 us to enjoy both consoles his PS3 and my 360.
Durp004 Sounds like a similar thing that happened to my friend's PS3(yellow light of death). He ended up having to buy a new one glad he did since it allowed
Gman2887 Besides I ended up liking the performace of the PS machines more anyway.
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!