Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

Cool Fanmade Poster with Atomic Breath

Godzillatheking123

topic locked

An article in India Today discusing the new extended trailer also revealed the new G poster with the atomic breath (with glowing spikes). Now, before you all lose your mind in excitment, I need someone to confirm whether this poster is indeed legit or whether India Today got this poster from a fan source:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/new-godzilla-trailer-hollywood-scary-fast-and-edgy/1/353347.html

25 Replies

lopsquid

that's fake my freind on dev art created it

Godzillatheking123

Any additional confirmation its fake?

I had suspicions they wouldn't give away something like the atomic breath in their posters.

InstinctiveGigan

Fan made, I'd give you a link to the Deviantart page but I'm sure you can find it.

junkerde

goddamnit, i fell for the OVERLY HYPED title and then lackluster thread content again

Godzillatheking123

Instinctivegigan-

Of course, but with so much information coming, you wouln't expect me to browse every single minute detail of this website now?

zaffzilla

Says the guy with only 5 post. :P chill we are all fans. now is not the time to be a asshole. Keep your comments to yourself and let people post what they want to post!

zaffzilla

If your not a fan then leave!

Godzillatheking123

Ok, this thread is descending into troll territory.

All I wanted was to check wheher the poster above was real or fake. That has been answered. So everyone can take a chill pill. 

zaffzilla

If you are then shut the fuck up, and leave this post nobody wants to hear you talk!

zaffzilla

I tried to come out like a gentleman. But that post/picture threw me over the edge you have to understand. Anyway the picture is indeed a fan made picture/drawing.

jmac15

All of this escilated quickly.

I thik this topic should have been closed already...

junkerde

lol alvaradoart the butthurt can be felt from here, wipe those tears away you're in denial, step 1: admitting 

Godzillatheking123

ZAFFZILLA and ALVAR-I think both of you need to sit down and take a deep breath. Repeat after me, take a deep breath now. Done. Good? Now take another.

Andy Mai Mai

LOUD NOISES!

I wonder if in the new film the army sends in keyboard warriors. 

Godzillatheking123

JMAC15-Perhaps, but this thread does reveal the over-the-edge excitment G fans. I just wanted a clarification on the poster status, but I guess I should have been more careful with my words, to avoid unleashing the excitment that is already at a boiling point...

Topic Closed
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
9 replies
GODZILLA 2014 OUT TOMMOROW

Sep-15-2014 4:01 PM

1 replies
GODZILLA: CREATING THE M.U.T.O.S

Sep-15-2014 1:44 PM

21 replies
What did I miss?

Sep-15-2014 12:36 PM

13 replies
The Awakening of Kijura: Chapter 16

Sep-15-2014 10:34 AM

13 replies
Godzilla PS3 Godzilla 2014 pics

Sep-15-2014 6:32 AM

2 replies
Godzilla Showa Music Video UnEarthed....

Sep-15-2014 6:12 AM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
Danzilla93 Daikaiju_Danielle and I can't wait! :D
Danzilla93 The next instalment of The Kaiju Chronicles, and Other Strange Tales comes THIS FRIDAY! Check the original thread for all future updates!
Mr.Happy9097 Well, my nickname is/was bottomless pit. Nuff said
Tyrant king I could eat a grape and be full. Next day I could eat all the food in the house and still be hungry.
Catzilla Botemlesspit reminds me of Kirbey
Mr.Happy9097 See ya 401
Mr.Happy9097 TK, my nickname used to be "Bottomless Pit"
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!