Godzilla Movie

GODZILLA(2014) OST: ''Unknown Title'' (HQ) *Download Link*

6099 Views22 Replies
Forum Topic

pwerlvlamy

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 5:52 PM

We might have our first official song from the Godzilla 2014 movie.

A song now plays on the official Godzilla website

http://www.godzillamovie.com/

I decided to make a video and make it look like a dvd menu with the song playing.

I also have a link to download the song in mp3 version in the videos description 

22 Replies

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 5:59 PM

An excellent find! I'm liking it. It's not as grand as Akira's work, but still suitable.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 6:02 PM

Amazing. I am loving this music.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 6:21 PM

This is probably just a sample of the music that is going to come.:) is it the main song? I don't think it is, but I could be wrong. Overall I like it, but I think we are going to get more then that one set of rhythm. Just have to wait :)

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonApr-09-2014 6:22 PM

HOLY BLOODY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O THAT WAS FREEKING PERFECT!  I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE SCORE FOR THIS FILM!  DESPLAT NAILED IT!!!!!!!! :D

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!!!!!!!

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 6:27 PM

THIS IS PERFECT! OH MY GOODNESS!

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Murph Dog

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 7:02 PM

awesome music

Murph Dog

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 7:02 PM

awesome music

King_of_Zombies

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 7:47 PM

Clover, Cthulhu, Gipsy Danger and King Kong heard this ...in their nightmares.

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 8:26 PM

meh, it's ok, it's not anything outstanding but its not also bad. but i do hope this is not one of hte main themes.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-09-2014 8:31 PM

It's not mindblowing, but it's very, very good. It makes me more anxious to hear the score. I'm hearing some good stuff here.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

free5

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-09-2014 8:50 PM

I can sorta imagine this music playing during the scene where Joe and Ford sneak into the Q-zone around Janjira and have to avoid the M.U.T.O. people.  Or maybe a scene where we get introduced to some secret M.U.T.O. base.  It just gives off a major "stealth and conspiracy" vibe.  I highly doubt this is going to be used for intimate moments between the Brodys or action sequences involving the monsters.

The Legendary Director from ROBLOXiwood

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:53 AM

Alexandre Desplat, you truly are a god on making monster movie scores.

People, listen up. The creature is 779 feet tall, and the gills are on his neck! It has big arms, sharp teeth, dorsal fins or spikes on it\'s back and has T-Rex like feet. One more importantly, run!

kaijufan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 3:43 AM

Very good. Very original, better than Akira Ifukube's work? YES!

TarrellZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 4:56 AM

I hate how it cuts off right at the climax, but still awesome. I very much like the style of it, and I'm ready to hear more!

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 6:17 AM
@KaijuFan2014 No. It's not THAT good.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Devianteist

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 8:16 AM

@KaijuFan2014- I have to agree with DaiKaiju_Danielle on this one. It is definitly not quite that good.

Who knows, though, as this is but a sliver of what is to come.

Deviation is not shameful. Conforming is.

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 8:47 AM

Its more in the spirit of Godzilla than I expected. Not bad. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 9:19 AM

Better than Akira Ifukube? That's a bold statement, one that I disagree with thoroughly.

His scores are as much of a characters in those films as Godzilla. They're equally as compelling and interesting.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 9:26 AM

Have to agree with you Daikaiju. Akira Ifukube's is still you the best.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-10-2014 9:58 AM

How can anyone listen to a 40 second clip and say it's better than the 40 years of Ifukube's work that's available to us? It's like watching a trailer to the new movie and saying it's the best Godzilla movie ever.

I like what I hear in the clip and it's certainly sounds like it belongs in a Godzilla movie. But there's nothing here that trumps Ifukube, Otani, Oshima or Sato-- yet anyway...

Hype does something crazy to people's brains...

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Devianteist

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 10:22 AM

@Gman2887- Hype does do some pretty crazy things. I remember hearing everyone praisng Godzilla's new design, then seeing his foot and freeking out in the most negative way possible (well, 2nd to Zilla).

Deviation is not shameful. Conforming is.

Reggie1138

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 11:53 AM

It's decent but I'll wait til May 13th 2014 when the full soundtrack is released before I get too excited.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums