Godzilla Movie

NEW STILL! BEST LOOK AT GODZILLA YET!

1947 Views20 Replies
Forum Topic

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:25 PM

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

20 Replies

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:27 PM

awww hes trying to go to sleep

Gojira429

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:28 PM

awesome

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaApr-10-2014 12:36 PM

That is rad. Where did you find that? ;)

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:40 PM

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:41 PM

Aww...poor thing, looks like he just wants to be left alone!

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

GodzillaFrance

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 12:44 PM

Mais putain, laissez le tranquille les gars ! /yes, i talk to the US army/

MNJARO

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:32 PM

im sorry but am i the only one who thinks the cg on godzilla in this picture looks terrible?

TarrellZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:37 PM

^ I don't really see any problems with it lol I'm not sure what else could be done to make it look better, as long as it looks like Godzilla I'm pleased.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-10-2014 1:42 PM

I'm reminded of the comments when the Godzilla Encounter footage leaked: That brow is giving me some serious G84/85 vibes.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

MNJARO

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:43 PM

^ idk, probably because its a still shot, hopefully it will look better in the movie, and when i say it looks bad i mean like it looks fake, like he is clearly cgi'd in, if you get what i mean

Murph Dog

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:43 PM

Awesome

NuclearZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 1:46 PM

It's a picture, that and is it even confirmed from the actual film? I mean you linked a site, but is there any other proof? The CGI does seem off, but again, it's a still shot.

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/KillZoneBoyz/media/gsig-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/KillZoneBoyz/gsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Moses

@Mnjaro

It's possible that he may have just risen out of the water.

Moses

Just my thoughts.

Note: This was a 2nd post that was a copy of the post above, it was edited so I didn't look like an idiot.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-10-2014 1:52 PM

Maybe I've just sat through so much mediocre CGI in the last 20 years that I don't give a half-eaten calzone, but it looks presentable enough to be in a 100+ million movie to me. As long as it's used to tell a worthwhile and engaging story that's all that matters. The last time any sort of CGI or special effects blew me away was in 1993.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

NuclearZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 2:03 PM

I think the visual effects overall will be incredible, at least from what I see. It'll be bound to have a few hiccups.

[URL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/KillZoneBoyz/media/gsig-1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/KillZoneBoyz/gsig-1.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 2:16 PM

For me it's the moive that I want to blow me away, not the CGI, unless they are syfy bad then that is a different ball game.

KoldWarKid62

MemberBaragonApr-10-2014 2:28 PM

C'mon guys! Enough with the CGI complaints. The water looks fake, the power plant doesn't look right, this isn't lit properly! Can't believe you're bitching about stuff like that! You're getting an American Godzilla movie that, from what we've seen so far, looks incredible and our monster looks like our monster. I grew up with Godzilla; the guy in the rubber suit trashing miniature buildings. I watched the first Star Trek when it was on TV the first time. I grew up with movies and shows whose effects are not on par with video games my sons play, and you know what? I loved them and still do. My imagination filled in what wasn't perfect. This movie is going to rock. Just enjoy it, and hope it does well enough for them to make more. My rant's over.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-10-2014 6:14 PM
I've a great fondness for this new image; Godzilla looks absolutely stunning! This girl's going to see this film as many times as humanly possible while it's in theatres. :)

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-10-2014 7:00 PM

Poor guy. :<

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums