Godzilla Movie

Final Warning

902 Views19 Replies
Forum Topic

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaApr-13-2014 8:46 PM

It's unfortunate that some members seem to ignore personal warnings and recommendations by us staff. A small group of users have been making discussions rather hostile and toxic lately. Pointless arguments, name calling, petty fights, etc... over the most ridiculous of things.

I'm making this public topic now to let everyone know that as we approach Godzilla's release, such negative behavior will not be tolerated and warnings will be dealt, followed by immediate BANs if need be.

There will be no name calling. There will be no slurs, no topic derailing, no sarcastic statements which could be interpreted as inflamatory. Everyone is going to start acting like adults and respect one another. If you're not mature enough to act civil on here, we will show you the door.

That also goes for members who feel the need to try and defame this website and its users... on our own forums (not that smart). If you don't like it here, leave. It's a click away. Otherwise, shut up and get over yourself. 

I realize that as the site gets more popular, a wider range of people and personalities will crop up on here and not everyone is going to agree with what the other says. But that's no excuse to act negatively towards them.

This is the first and last reminder everyone is going to get before bans are dealt out and posting privileges revoked. Since day 1, I've said this is a positive environment for fans everywhere. Just because you're sitting behind a computer screen does not give you the right to mistreat another human being. Follow one of the earliest rules you were taught as children - if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you stick to that, we won't have any problems and discussions will carry on as they should.

If you feel a member is being abusive of our rules, or is instigating you, please either PM me or report their replies so we can investigate.

To those who continue to act positively and respectful with others, thank you. Lead by example and make this place as welcoming as possible so that any new members enjoy their time here as well.

Thank you.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4
19 Replies

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 8:47 PM

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

MilqueChocolate

MemberBaragonApr-13-2014 8:55 PM

Hey chris, i totally agree with you, but how many other members here do you think will listen to what this discussion has to say. Remember there are some trolls here and there.

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 9:00 PM

Well this discussion basically isnt about the trolls you see, trolls should just get banned right away just like that.  Ignorant members will be the ones who wont listen here I suppose.

I guess Ill say im going to change my ways a bit on this website now, tired of fights.

MilqueChocolate

MemberBaragonApr-13-2014 9:01 PM

Preach it Tevin XD

Danzilla93

MemberBaragonApr-13-2014 9:08 PM

Thank you, Chris! :) You've given us Godzilla fans a place where we can discuss, CIVILLY, our love for Godzilla and our excitement for the new movie.  Its unfortunate that some people have nothing better to do with their lives than to pick fights and spread negativity.  Here's hoping this site will be a little more positive from now on!  Godzilla is nothing to get into fights over, its something to be enjoyed.  There will always be immature people out there, but Godzilla fans are generally some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  This site is a great place for those fans to gather, and that makes it something very special. :)

"Fantasy is the impossible made probable. Science Fiction is the improbable made possible." -Rod Serling

The Godzilla Novelization Project: Follow Along Today!

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 9:19 PM

all hail Tevin

XD

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 9:21 PM

gojifan02 What lol?

I was just saying though that if another fight happens again then screw it, just report it and dont get urself into it or itll get bigger.  

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 9:28 PM

ik but I'm just agreeing with you. if anyother fights happen, like earlier, I'm leaving. I mean seriously, it a fourm people, not a place to argue(btw this is edited) but I will leave if this happens again

(sorry for my internt slang)

EDIT: I'm new here (even tho I have 100 some posts) and I would not like to leave

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

gamespider22

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 10:36 PM

we have to act like adults funny im only 11 years old

Dragonlord Tevin

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-13-2014 11:11 PM

Ikr ^^^^ haha just be as mature as you can boy

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-14-2014 1:08 AM
Very nice, indeed, CHRIS - this girl thanks you from the bottom of her heart. Sometimes a good captain must be strict and, in more trying times, harsh. If the boat's going to sail smoothly, we need a united crew! I call FIRST MATE! ;)

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-14-2014 1:37 AM

Haha, you'll have to "fight" me for first mate SOMETHING REAL hehe see what I did there? But Chris you are definitely right, if this site is to continue to be an inviting hub for all g-fans we are going to have to respect each other and try our best to be nice! :)

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Durp004

MemberBaragonApr-14-2014 2:53 AM

Why isn't this a locked topic on the top of the page? On that subject maybe we could get rid of some of the old topics that are locked as they don't have much meaning now and it's annoying having to scroll down half the page to get to new topics over the old ones that hardly get posted.

Yeah it's kind of off topic but this seems to have more relevance than half the threads that are locked and taking up half the front page.

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusApr-14-2014 7:31 AM

There is no room for bullying on this site.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaApr-14-2014 1:14 PM

Thanks everyone, happy to see most of you are on board. I want this place to be the most positive,most welcoming Godzilla forum on the net, and the only way it's going to attain such a title is by the members' actions. So thank you for making the effort to keep this place lively and fun.

@durp004 - Yes, we'll be going through and doing some "spring cleaning" of old, locked, pointless topics soon.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonApr-14-2014 1:56 PM

i am onboard as well chris, thanks for doing what you have to do. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Akagi

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-14-2014 4:34 PM

Good. Good good good good.

I don't get too upset if fans pick fun at each other, I think its healthy, but the trolling stuff is more annoying than anything. It fricken drives a subject so far off topic its rediculous. 

He is 350ft Tall people, those things on his neck ARE gills, and the Brazil photo is part of the final advertising design-- Deal with it.

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 1:49 AM

I've always been respectful so im deffinitly not one of em ;)

Raptor-401

MemberGiganApr-17-2014 6:19 PM

Sad that this will happen when Jurassic World gets more popular...

IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums