Godzilla Movie

Godzilla sequels

1115 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

chriszilla5

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-15-2014 7:53 PM

Mechgodzilla 2, King Kong escapes which godzilla movie would you make a sequel to reply down below and let me hear...Also I would create a sequel to godzillavsmegalon it would have king ghidorah,megalon and gigan all fighting against godzilla!

4 Replies

Devianteist

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 5:57 AM

If I were to make a sequel to any Godzilla movie, I would make a sequel to Godzilla VS Hedorah.

I have never seen this movie. I have only witnessed the scene where Godzilla uses his atomic breathe to fly.

So why this one?

Because it needs a serious sequel, and because there is already someone who is trying to work to make this sequel happen.

Plus, nuclear energy is very clean, compared to fossil fuels and what-not. Having clean energy battling a monster spawned from pollution created by unclean energies and waste would only make sense.

See what I'm talking about?

Deviation is not shameful. Conforming is.

Julien Barresi

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 9:22 AM

Here's my version for a sequel to Tokyo S.O.S.

Godzilla X Hedorah. When Godzilla returns from the ocean after his last battle with Kiryu, the two mothras, now fully grown, try to stop him from causing destruction. Meanwhile, a large cloud of noxious gas is moving it's way across Japan. It is an organism that feeds off pollution and CO2, named Hedorah. Now, Godzilla and the mothras must face off against this creature before it turns all of Japan into ashes.

Here another sequel to Tokyo S.O.S

Godzilla x Spacegodzilla. Godzilla has been dorman for a long time. The JXDF decides to remove with their store of G-Cells, and using a small propulsion rocket, fire it into space. It flies into a hole in space time and is lost. A few months later, Godzilla returns, and the army move into attack. Suddeny, a large creature appears from space, and it looks a lot like Godzilla. It is named Spacegodzilla. Now Godzilla battle his space double in a titanic showdown.

So there ya go.

Mega-Raptor

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-18-2014 2:48 PM

I'd like to see a sequel to 1964's Mothra vs Godzilla in which one of the young Mothra is captured by Futurians, brain washed, and taken to the future to battle the Heisei Godzilla in all of his massive goodness. The other Mothra searches for decades, unable to find it's sibling. Eventually the now Evil Mothra emerges and we get Mothra vs Evil Mothra vs Godzilla action. But who's this mysterious player/giant monster in the shadows? Somone new? Or is it Gigan, King Ghidorah, or even just the Futurian flying saucer turning into a robot. Either way, I'd watch it. And the human drama could be based around the descendants of the characters from the 1964 film. I can see it now; A young reporter, her best friend, and their strange friends that likes eggs a little too much sought out by the Small Beauties to seek out the futurians in their hidden flying saucer and free Mothra from their influence before it can be unleashed upon the world. That's just what I would like to see, though.

duckychill

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 6:23 AM

Completely agree with making a Hedorah sequel, or hell a reboot would be just as good. The film has always been my personal favorite, I feel like Hedorah has so much potential with modern CGI. Plus Final Wars was such a tease giving him about one second of screen time.

Here's hoping Yoshimitsu Banno finally gets to realize his plans for a sequel, he's only been trying for a lil over 40 years!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums