Godzilla Movie

Anyone else has had a bad year so far?

842 Views14 Replies
Forum Topic

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 5:29 AM

I'm going to a school that I hate later this year, the Undertaker's undefeated streak has been broken, CM Punk left, I'm banned forever from Deadliet Fiction Wiki, and Batista's been booed for winning something, that other people wanted someone else to win. If Godzilla(2014) is bad, I swear, I will the join the internet in hunt for Gareth Edwards! I've been waiting since 2008 and I'll be p***ed the f**k off! Sorry, for the language but, he better not f**k it up!

"By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people."

14 Replies

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 6:35 AM

To be totally honest, that is nothing. I have way worse problems than yours and this year for me has been a lot worse compared to yours. I would rather not express the problems I have been facing because they are rather personal and have to do with my family. All I can say to you is, be happy. Come on, you always gotta look at the bright side of things and always remember...things could be a lot worse.

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 6:55 AM

Im having a great year! Dennis wolf winning the arnold classic and seeing it, and hearing it epic. My graduation of high school is this year, and godzilla is making an epic return to the big screen. Ain't get no better then this :).

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 7:42 AM

first world problems

also im thinking mods should really just have an "off topic" discussion section, because apparantly we are in real need of that.

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 8:34 AM

@Junkerde This is both off and on topic. I'm just sayin'.

"By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people."

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 8:34 AM

@Junkerde This is both off and on topic. I'm just sayin'.

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 9:10 AM

@monstermovieguy

This thread isn't really a good discussion thread. I'm just sayin'.

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 9:20 AM

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-17-2014 12:55 AM

^That's hilarious.

I have no idea what a CM Punk or a Batista is and I'm not sure I want to take the seconds of time from my life to google either one...

The school thing sucks though. That seems to be enough to put any youngster's year on the damper.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-17-2014 1:26 AM
MONSTERMOVIEGUY - Keep your chin up! Take a bit of advice from this girl: there's always something new over the horizon - always something to which you can look forward! DEADITE KAIJU made an excellent observation as well - things can always be worse. Just don't let it drag you down! You were given a will that is both free and strong for a reason; never let it go to waste! :)

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 3:46 AM

Idk the onbad stuff that has happened with me this year is that I lost a few celebrities that i love thats all.

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 5:10 AM

As I said before that Godzilla movie better satisfy all of the hardcore G-Fans which include me.

Demari Henry

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 7:05 AM

Don't worry you guys, it'll be awesome! Trust me!

Godzilla32

TW_G-Fan2014

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 8:48 AM

No offense, but this has nothing to do with the movie save for the fact you hope it's good and will be pissed if it sucks.

Also no offense, but your personal happiness this year is none of our concern nor do any of us truly care about it on any level. Some people are being nice and giving you some support, but the truth is they'll forget about you and your complaints within hours of posting and never think about them again.

You're being incredibly childish holding a grudge against the "bad" things that have happened this year in your life so far, and quite frankly I'm appalled that you'd post your personal problems on a forum meant for Godzilla discussion just to get attention.

Also, threatening someone's life and safety (Gareth Edwards) can in fact get you sent to court. If I were to quote your post and send it to the police, they'd have cause to investigate you and your threat and you'd likely be forced into a hearing to explain yourself before a judge and jury to determine that you're not actually a threat to Mr. Edwards. If you fail to explain yourself properly and fail to prove that you're just speaking like this because your life sucks, they have justified cause to fine you several thousand dollars and throw you in prison.

This is a complete waste of not only your time, but ours as well.

Stay on topic, watch your tongue, don't dump your problems on other people, and have a nice day.

MNJARO

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 8:50 AM

not sure if you are serious or not OP lol.....if you think those things clarify as having a bad year you cant be older than like 13.....cheer up, there are far far far worse things than that that can make your life a hell of a lot worse than it is now

^^^^ comment above lmfaoooo i'm dying thats hilarious, true though, know one cares, sorry kid, some people are losing jobs, family members dying, hearts being broken, failing out of school, and your year sucks because you got banned of an internet forum......grow a pair

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums