Godzilla Movie

What attacks vegas?

957 Views9 Replies
Forum Topic

jmtrude

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-16-2014 9:22 AM

I am new to this forum so I hope it's ok to start my own discussion. After the multiple trailers, tv spots, reviews, and even more so the soundtrack spoiler that was released I am very confused as to what attacks Vegas? It's not likely that it's Godzilla or the MUTO he fights at the Hawaii airport if the soundtrack is the flow of the movie.

So what exactly is the second MUTO or is Gareth hiding something to give us even more of a wow factor in May.

Love to hear your thoughts. Thanks Again.

jmtrude

9 Replies

TarrellZilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 4:55 AM

My guess is the 8 eight legged MUTO (Or six legged I don't remeber). In the newest trailer there's a monitor where you see it attacking what looks like Vegas, so that's my guess. Welcome to the forums!

gtbetta35

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 5:00 AM

8 legged MUTO I'm pretty sure!

Devianteist

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 5:35 AM

Welcome JMtrude and I hope you have a good time here.

As for my thoughts, I will have to speculate that it is one of the MUTOs, as others have. Though, I will not speculate on which one.

Deviation is not shameful. Conforming is.

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 5:45 AM

It's probably the muto that lacks wings as most of the damage is done on the ground!

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 8:45 AM

Probably the 8-legged MUTO coming to her partner the Hokmuto.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Reggie1138

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 10:15 AM

My guess it's the winged muto since it has the ability to fly and getting to Vegas would not be a problem. In the extended trailer there is a scene of troops opening a door that leads to the outside. You get a quick glimpse of detroyed city and ruins in daylight. The scenery looks like the Vegas landscape. Maybe the winged Muto, presumably the female senses the prescence of her mate in area 51 in Nevada and breaks him out. They have already said that she is much bigger and stronger then the male. My guess is they wreak havoc in Vegas then leave to head towards Hawaii. She becomes impregnated by her mate then goes somewhere to lay her egg leaving the male alone. Then there is a confrontation between the male and Godzilla at the Hawaii airport. The male gets his ass handed to him. Then later in San Francisco we have the finale between mom,baby muto and Godzilla. Sounds good to me.

jmtrude

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 12:54 PM

@REGGIE138 - That sounds like a pretty accurate synopsis from what I have seen. Thanks for spoiling the entire movie. haha.  

Reggie1138

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-17-2014 5:08 PM

@JMTRUDE Thanks just having some fun with it!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-17-2014 5:13 PM
JMTRUDE - I've a feeling thst it's likey one of the MUTO Organisms that causes the damage in Vegas. If not, Gdzilla can really get around! ;)
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums