Godzilla Movie

What if anything are you all planning to do besides seeing Godzilla the day of??

783 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

Reggie1138

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 1:34 PM

I just got 4 tickets for a 7:00p.m. IMAX showing of Godzilla on May 15th at Edwards Southgate Cinema here in California. I'm treating my uncles and cousin to the movie. One of my uncles is a huge Godzilla fan. He owns every movie and watches them fairly often. I'm a big fan too but my fandom falls short of his (Star Wars) is my first love. I'm really excited for this film. The fact that I'll be seeing it with family is really a big deal for me. I get to say thanks for all the times they let me tag along when I was just a snot nosed kid. So what will you guys be doing that evening? I'm interested to know.

12 Replies

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 1:41 PM

Probably go to red robins since you get a free ticet if you buy their gift card and hopefully seeing a midnight showing

Reggie1138

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:01 PM

Sounds good love Red Robin's.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaApr-19-2014 2:10 PM

If it's good: Plan to see it again the next day.

If it's really good: Get back in line.

If it's bad: Go home and watch a better Godzilla movie.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:12 PM

@gman2887, same here. but I get to go see it in I-MAX 3D on may 16!

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:12 PM

It's lame, but I work 3pm-11pm then, and the theatre is a good 30 minute drive from where I work. 

So basically I'll be working, and then driving over there to see the movie, and that's about it.

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:21 PM

I plan to go to a midnight show and if it's really good I will see it again later that night. If it's bad then I will go home and cry in a corner.

Dinozilla0439

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:23 PM

I would not have been able to see this movie if my sister, being the awesome person that she is,  had not bought the tickets with her own money for us. And she's not even a Godzilla fan. I don't even know how to thank her for it.

Anyway, no, I probably won't be doing anything out of the ordinary on that day besides seeing the movie. But for me, that's all I need. Just being there with my family will be awesome and getting to watch a movie that will probably be amazing.

trickkelly

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:34 PM

There's a comic book convention (MotorCity Comic Con) going on that weekend, so I imagine I'll watch the movie and then get enough sleep (hopefully) before attending the con and getting some Godzilla-related goodies.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 2:37 PM

I want to go see the midnight showing. If I don't I will go the next day.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

gtbetta35

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 3:07 PM

I will be seeing it at the IMAX I work at on Thursday night (15th) at 8 pm. My theater usually does private employee screenings Tuesday or Wednesday nighs for our big films So that will be pretty cool if we did one for big G. I'll probably catch the show after the 8 pm one also. I'll probably see it with my cousins and my closest friends, however , the amount of people who have said they need to see the film with me is pretty incredible. I'm not a very shy Godzilla fan, so people want to be seated next to me when this thing happens lol! I'll probably see it many times since money isn't an issue as I get free tickets ! But I was wondering, shouldn't I actually buy a ticket or two even if I don't have to? I feel like id be cheating big G!

zaffzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-19-2014 4:09 PM

Thursday midnight premiere, Friday school friends and me go see godzilla for the 2nd, Saturday go see godzilla with family fathers side, Sunday go see godzilla with family mothers side :) go see godzilla 4 times or more? :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-19-2014 8:26 PM
I plan on taking a holiday so that I'm off for three days. Each of those days I plan on dining at my favorite restaurant before seeing the film. That is correct: I'm going to watch the movie three times - one time on each of those evenings. I'm going to wear my favorite dress, my favorite heels, and my favorite purse. After each viewing, I'm going to my favorite cocktail bar to have a glass of wine or two. Sounds AMAZING! I've been saving for this premiere for more than a year! :)
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums