Godzilla Movie

Thoughts about MUTO

5410 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

Skreooonk1789

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 6:37 AM

Last December someone from the forum suggest an idea about the 2 MUTOS theory,which ispired by the leaked script that turn out was true after all..So he said that there are 2 muto,one female,one male..The female being larger,have a pair of wings and will bear ressemblance like mothra or rodan,the other one which is in the airport scene,was the legged muto..

So i SAW the wondercon footage and it was the best 5 minutes i have ever spend watching video,and what i see is ,the muto at the airport has WINGS! he/she spread his/her wings chalenging the mighty king and roar..Well,it was really not a single chance of her/him to win against godzilla since she/he is very small compared to godzilla..COuld the winged muto is the male one and he is smaller than the legged mutos which is the female.. OR,the winged muto is indeed a feemale and she will evolved during the movie? and that the legged muto was a summoned from completely different way than the winged one? maybe the cocoon we saw in the tv spot is the legged muto and the one break loose is the winged one?? 

that is my theory..and i think muto is awesome..they looks like clover+graboit+the bug from starship trooper+bio-lumminesence monster from the monsters+praying mantis? that is a creative kaiju..And Godzilla panning shot makes me shit my pants and cry like a baby

15 Replies

Something Real

MemberGodzillaApr-23-2014 6:42 AM
SKREEONK1789 - Well! That's quite a bit you've got on your mind there! You may be right in thinking that the Winged MUTO is the male. Then again, the MUTO organisms might not have a gender; they might very well procreate via parthanogensis (like fluke worms)! Even so, your hypothesis is as valid as anyone else's until we finally get a chance to see the film! :)

Devianteist

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 6:55 AM

AH, dear, what a mess of thought this is! Quite the interesting mess, I might add.

I believe along the lines that the MUTOs' gender will be left ambigous until a crazy reveal in the movie (like a nest).

To put to note, however, the Wined MUTO actually isn't quite that mall compared to Godzilla. It's just further away from the airport (as it is still near the monorail train, whereas Godzilla is very close to the airport).

The cacoon-like structure seems like something of a shield to allow the MUTO inside to mutate into a more powerful form...

Deviation is not shameful. Conforming is.

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 7:39 AM

I speculate the Airport muto Hokmuto mutates or changes into flying muto :) and the mutos do have genders

Chelgri

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 7:43 AM

Hokmuto from the airport has already wings, maybe it can spread it again -> the wings get bigger and wider so it can fly. At the airport scene it looked like Hokmuto hasn't it's final form like on the screenshot from the halo jump where it attacks godzilla in the ruins.

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 7:43 AM

I speculate since hokmuto absorbs radiation it might absord the radiatoon from godzillas breath whem they fight at the airport amd when the big g blasts his breath at hokmuto it almost dies but absords the radiation from his breath and mutates into flying muto

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 7:46 AM

Maybe hokmuto cant fly yet at the airport but it mutates into flying muto cause of Godzillas breath

Hokmuto

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 7:47 AM

We will have to wait to see in the movie

Chelgri

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 8:57 AM

This picture is also very interesting:

http://nerdreactor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Godzilla-MUTO-Kaiju.jpg

Maybe 3 Mutos? Is Hokmuto neither the winged nor the 8 legged MUTO?

3 weeks left, then we will know it :)

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:16 AM

People have been bringing up perspective a lot but it really doesn't look like that to me and that the muto really does come up to about Godzilla's knee. When we see the guy at the airport backing up and looking up to the muto the full scale is pretty much revealed. Just my opinion but the perspective stuff seems to be wishful thinking.

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:18 AM

That silhouette bandai photo of the muto has been revealed as a fake by the way

Chelgri

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:27 AM

I also don't believe that it's a third MUTO, the picture was more like an example for the lots of MUTO speculations in the internet.

The three weeks left will feel like 3 month.... ^^

junkerde

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 9:37 AM

I've brought up perspective, but only said it wasn't " an absolute accurate comparison" to comapre Muto and his feet in that scene, but I do agree he's probably up to Godzilla's knee from the wondercon footage vs his feet in these pictures:

jmtrude

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-23-2014 1:40 PM

I am sticking to my theory. The second muto we havent even seen yet. It's huge and we know nothing about it. How cool would it be to have a relatively unknown MUTO fight godzilla in the end scene. Someone did bring up to me that maybe the winged MUTO godzilla fights at the airport makes it way to vegas to release it's mate. We have seen a lot of underground scenes. There ISSSS something we dont know about yet. Love it!

Skreooonk1789

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-24-2014 4:24 AM

This movie has concealed everythying very nice..i just speculate things that i found interesting,yet you guys found out more things than me..i cant wait for the movei to come out

Dysanic

MemberMothra LarvaeApr-24-2014 11:53 AM

Just to comment on the three MUTOs theory, even if you look at the Nerdreaction image, the winged muto and the muto in the airport scene are identical. You can see that the winged muto toy and the muto at the airport scene have the same legs and wings. Perhaps it was in that larva shell seen in a TV spot, it busts out and starts to grow to the size of the flying muto seen in the bay battle scene. 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums