Godzilla 2014 Movie Trailer & Sequel News
Godzilla Movies

New American Godzilla Shot!

True American Godzilla

I was browsing around for new Godzilla stuff, and found http://graphics.latimes.com/towergraphic-guide-spider-man-godzilla-summer/ that had this pic (below)

[Log in to remove this ad]

45 Replies

Something Real

TRUE AMERICAN GODZILLA - Oh WOW! That is magnificent! Excellent find! He looks wonderful! :)

Sjthumper57

Awesome Shot, Thanks for posting..

Kaijujira

I like that this one has more of a Tyranosaurus jaw compare to all the classic one which most were very lizard like.

Also CGI looks phenominal I bet through all those trailers weve seen were CGI teases.

Something Real

I'm not sure that I should make this comment, but he definately looks like he has gills. I'll just find a nice table to hide under now. ;)

ゴジラ 2014 Rules

man why all this it makes me want to see it now and take every Godzilla 2014 thing out there

Duratok

A monster shot in clear daylight! Say it ain't so!

Also yes, those are looking more and more like gills.

TarrellZilla

When I first glanced at it I thought the CGI looke bad but when really looking at it, it looks awesome! Godzilla seems a little small but then again I'm not sure what the distance is between him and the people looking at him.

As for the gills, IMO it looks about 99.9% certain those are gills. I don't know why Godzilla having gills is a debateable topic, it makes sense since he lives in the ocean.

Gojira2K

That is so AWESOME!!!!!! Amazing find.

junkerde

sure looks like gills now, it even looks "opened", well, we'll see

Kage432

Nice find!

Kage432

So, um, someone just said to me "I want to know what it feels like to touch a motherbleeping Godzilla!" o.0

Bykowsky

Incredible shot! Nice find! But looks like it's not legit, because in this lightning conditions Godzilla must be almost a silhouette.

Duratok

I don't see why it'd be a fake @Bikowsky, this is from the LA Times website.

GodzillaRim

Is this legit, because godzilla looks a bit small, remember the airport scene, with godzilla's foot, it is huge! and the people right there in that picture seem to be a lot bigger than the people in the airport scene because godzilla's foot was gigantic. so maybe the theory of godzilla shrinking might be true afterall, I don't want that, so lets hope thats just the angle of godzilla.

GODZILLA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!                   

junkerde

@godzillarim

godzilla does look a bit small, he looks like hes as close to the foreground as the people, and his hand is the size of 1 person. meh idk, looks legit though

Username

Password

or Register an Account
For all things Godzilla
Latest Godzilla Discussions
3 replies
godzilla rulers of earth language

Nov-24-2014 10:51 AM

5 replies
Godzilla vs. Gyaos

Nov-22-2014 10:44 PM

Latest Godzilla Images
Recent Status Updates
TheGMan123 Oh, and don't forget that by the laws of all good G-fans, you must comment if you do read C:
TheGMan123 tinyurl.com/gmanseries Alright folks, a nice bombastic entry to start off updates on my series! Seriously, READ PEOPLE
Ultra Predator Hello People of Scified
Carnosaur i responded...but i'm out for the night, will get back with another response tomorrow. later sci-fied!
Tyrant king Where did you go?
Tyrant king It's up.
Carnosaur i don't see why not.. go ahead & make the thread
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use

Need help using the site? Stop by our Help & FAQ Blog for helpful tips on how to use this website!

Learn more about Scified and our network here!