Godzilla Movie

Self-Kaiju Thread

4142 Views33 Replies
Forum Topic

Top Hat Gyaos

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-08-2014 9:57 PM

So this thread will be for you guys to represent yourselves as kaiju! Just list your appearance, personality, species, backstory, and abilities. Can't wait to see what you guys envision yourselves as!

(Note:I'll do something special for everyone who commented on this thread sometime after to movie's release. On this same thread.)

P.S. -I have no idea if this was posted before, and if it was, sorry.

My Kaiju

Species: Ghidorah

Appearance: One head, 325 ft. tall, gold, grey, and black scales, wyvern-type dragon.

Personality: Kind of like a Mothra and Godzilla Jr. mix, does not like to fight unless absolutely necessary.

Abilities: Red gravity beams infused with electricity, can emit an EMP pulse with a radius of 500 meters max.

Backstory: After the defeat of Keizer Ghidorah, Godzilla went off into the ocean, presumably to Monster Island. Unknown to him, however, a single cell survived. It drifted out of the Earth's atmosphere, where it was frozen in the depths of space for a solid 10 years. In 2014, a rogue Xillien ship found the cell, and took it back to their home planet. They decided they wanted cold, hard revenge and started to experiment with the cell, creating a Ghidorah with durability surpassing that of Keizer. They subjected the creature to long, arduous surges of super-sharged electricity, which eventually became infused with him. On the day they sent him off to Earth to destroy it, and he became tired from the long trip. This meant he never saw the satellite heading for his face. He was knocked unconscious, and he crash landed into the Pacific Ocean. He awoke several days later with no recollection of his mission or creation at all. He quickly made allies with the other Earth Defenders, striking a friendship with Mothra in the process. But it is only a matter of time before he realizes why he is there...

Be yourself, for everyone else is taken.

33 Replies

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-08-2014 10:39 PM
Kaiju Name: Sinjiri. Height: 280ft. Appearance: Extemely humanoid and undoubtedly female. She looks much like a human woman covered in shimmering, metallic-green and silver scales. Her eyes are large and jade-green with horizontal slits for irises. Her hands and feet bear small, razor-sharp claws, and her "hair" is actually composed of thick, cable-like lengths of silvery scales. Multiple thin blades of bone branch from each of her spine's lumbars, she bears a single, curved horn branching from the center of her forehead, and she sports a prehensile tail that bears wicked, blade-like lengths of bone along its sides that both act as a weapon and help her to swim with extreme speed and grace. All in all, you could picture her as a giant, scaled, green and silver combination of Mysique (X-Men), Kerrigan (Starcraft), and Hag (from the most recent Beowulf film - the one that was all CGI). Abilities: Exttreme agility and ability to harness powerful blasts of sonic energy. Personality: Extremely friendly to all living things that aren't destructive of the natural world or take innocent life. Though she is an alien, she values nature a great deal, having been a manifestation of her dying world's natural balance. The final (and actual) offspring of her planet, Sinjiri fled to seek a new home.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-08-2014 10:44 PM
DERPY BATTRA - This is a very fun topic! Thank you for posting it. I'm sure everyone who gives it a shot will have a great time. I certainly did! :)

Kage432

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-08-2014 11:34 PM

Name: Megaroth, God of the monsters. Height: 360 ft. Appearance: A larger and more devilish looking Godzilla more in line with the spikey scales of the millenium Godzilla and eyes akin to Space Godzilla with spines more close to Gareth's design. 

Abilities: All the basic powers of any Godzilla but with strength and intelligence more comparable to FW Godzilla but a cut above him. Advanced powers would also include Space Godzilla's TK, and flight. 

Personality: A tyrant amongst other kaiju and fearless no less, Megaroth is a predetorial behemoth that has no ounce of mercy and harbors deep hatred for all life save his own. He is malice given form and hatred incarnate.

Origin: An alternate universe in which the original Godzilla never dies in 1954 and goes on to overpower his foes and assimilate Space Godzilla's power at their battle's end when his energy is absorbed upon death much like how Jr absorbed Burning Godzilla's radiation. In a last ditch effort to defeat Godzilla the world's governments agree to purge Osaka of the monster by raining fire down upon it until nothing remains. Their first and last attempt at nuclear warfare with the beast results in a superior Godzilla now more powerful than ever. The newly minted Megaroth goes on to return the earth's inhabitants to dust and anything else that stands in his way.

#NEWBLOOKEDATMYSHIKAI http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/077/0/9/Aizen_Motivational_by_draconichero18.jpg

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-08-2014 11:41 PM
KAGE432 - Megaroth sounds really neat! :) Aww, but he and Sinjiri wonlt be able to be friends! :( Oh well, maybe they can be temporary allies to stop a greater threat. ;)

Kage432

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-08-2014 11:46 PM

SOMETHING REAL - Kaiju Kerrigan also sounds pretty neat! How do you think they would do in a battle against other Toho monsters?

#NEWBLOOKEDATMYSHIKAI http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/077/0/9/Aizen_Motivational_by_draconichero18.jpg

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-08-2014 11:57 PM
KAGE432 - Well, solo, I'd say she'd do only so-so. The way I envision her, Sinjiri isn't a brawler - she's more of a nimble acrobat. She'd try her best to avoid the most destructive attacks of her foes' and attempt to whittle them down with quick punches, kicks, and pinpoint blasts of infrasound. Paired with another Kaiju, like Godzilla, Megaroth, or Anguirus, Sinjiri would likely complement the other creature's array of powers to a large degree, allowing him/her to take on and overcome incredibly potent foes. :)

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-08-2014 11:57 PM

Latin Name: Dracosappherius Alianosmaximus

Ture Name: Absloute Eternal Sapphire Overlord

Nicknames: AESO, Rattleback, Nonagression, Overlord

Height: 720 feet at highest point

Weight: 100,000 Tons

Wingspans: 1,200 feet

Appearance: A mix of Perfect Chaos, Metal Overlord, Kiryu, dragons, the Xenomorphs, and Utahraptors. 10 eyes. (Eight red eyes on the forehead, and two blue eyes on either side of the head.), Five clawed hands, wrist blades x3 on each arm starting from the wrist to the elbow.), 9 toed clawed feet, with one sickle claw (raptor claw), with two dew claws facing backwords. So its thumb, sickle, toe (x6), the the two dew on the back ankel.  Confusing isn't it?

Color: Dark sapphire blue to black

Personality: Loner

Abilites: Absorb electricty, flight, adept swimmer, running, healing factor, skin akin to diamond, Sapphire Beam, Sapphire Lightning, Sapphire Blast, Crystal Pulse, Sapphire Laser, and Final Judgement.

Facton: Earth Defender/ Global Defense

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 12:03 AM

Because this website refuses to let me stay logged in for 5 minutes at a time it seems...

Overlord Backstory/ Origin:

Estimated to be 9 Billion years old, it is unknown when overlord was created and by whom. Overlord's purpose is to ensure that life is protected though out the universe.  Overlord's track record is not all that impressive.  He always seems to be one step behind the Insectoid-Avian like Alvorna.  Overlord is responsible for redirecting the asteroid that wiped out the dinosurs 65 million years ago to stop the Alvorna once they reached Earth.  Overlord mosstly sleeps deep beneath the ocean awaiting for another crisis should it arise.  Overlord will ally itself with fellow Earth Defenders and the Golbal Defense Force.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-09-2014 12:10 AM
SAPPHIREOVERLORD - AESO sounds pretty neat! He and Sinjiri would definately be friends! :) Maybe they could work together to get Megaroth to come over to the good guys' side. :)

Kage432

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 12:19 AM

Megaroth just wants to end all of reality guys! Now is that so terrible? ;]

Megaguirus

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 12:49 AM

All my creativity has been used up in the last few weeks, so I’m just going to go with straight up Megaguirus the insect queen. This is my conception of her:

Spawned from black hole testing and Godzilla’s energy, she blossomed into a fearsome opponent looking to gain power through siphoning vitality from other kaiju. Her sharp fangs lend her face the appearance of a sinister scowl, which is complemented by a pair of luminescent red eyes that stare into one’s very soul. Just about everything on Megaguirus is spiky, from her jagged wings down to her large pincers, barbed tail, and small pointy-grabby arms. She is incredibly adept when it comes to speeding around on aforementioned wings, and can use this to her advantage when dodging attacks from powerful kaiju like Megaroth up there. Her own attacks consist of quick slices from her claws, wings, and teeth, and the ability to steal a foe’s beam attack by siphoning away some of their power. She can also produce destructive sonic waves through quick wing movement.

As for her personality, Megaguirus is a power-hungry and irascible, and will attempt to eliminate kaiju who challenge her bids for domination. She got a taste of power through stealing Godzilla’s energy, and now she craves more. She’s not always dead serious, though, and if kaiju can be snarky, she’d indeed have a little bit of that sass in her. Megaguirus would join in a tentative alliance with anyone who would tolerate her attitude while helping her achieve her quest for power. Anyone else must retreat or perish!

SapphireOverlord

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 12:51 AM

Something Real- Overlord would probably find Sinjiri a good ally.  Overlord would need all the help it can get if an Alvorna actually survived the asteroid impact.  Alvorna are like Tyrinds from Warhammer 40K.  They eat everything, repoduce, and head to the next viable planet.  Only one is needed to start an infestation.

Kage432- Looks like Overlord and Sinjiri are going to have a fight on their hands...er...claws...

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 12:56 AM

Stupid site. I just wrote a whole fucking story about my own kaiju which took me like 15 minutes and then when I try to post it, it says "Sorry but you must be logged in to submit a post" even though I was already logged in. It gave me the option to log myself in to complete the post but then when I clicked log in it said, "Error: You are already logged in". Then I just lost everything I wrote. Sorry for swearing, I really don't mean to use the f word but that really made me angry. Why would it tell me to log in when I was already logged in? Well I really couldn't be bothered writing it all again and it's unfortunate because it was actually a pretty creative one. Ah well, it happens I guess.

Megaguirus

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 1:02 AM

I know right. I hate getting logged out after spending serious time on writing a lengthy post. That's why I type my long posts out in Microsoft Word first and copy/paste 'em to the site. I learned that the hard way.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 1:06 AM

That's smart @Megaguirus. I am going to do that from now on.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-09-2014 1:11 AM
DEADITE KAIJU - I'm so sorry you lost your entry! :( I'll bet it was very neat. Can you tell us the Kaiju's name? Please? :)

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 1:19 AM

@Something Real - Yeah sure. His name was Razoro. Later on I will more than likely rewrite the story.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-09-2014 1:29 AM
DEADITE KAIJU - That's a really interesting name! I hope you put his story up soon. Chin up! All good things come with a little tribulation. :)

Armageddon

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 4:11 AM

Armageddon, the Dragon of Destruction

Species: Ancient Dragon

Appearance: Has a brachiosaur-like body, with two arms attached to the middle portion of it's neck, has a double-jaw(like Slifer from Yugioh), has horns similar to that of a demon, enormous wings, black scales and has a long tail. Has 8 limbs in all.(Two pairs of legs, a pair of arms and a pair of massive wings)

Height: 1000 feet

Weight: 1,000,000 tons

Wingspan: 1,500 feet

Personality: Is a kaiju with pure destructive nature. Has no remorse for whatever actions it inflicts.

Abilities: Flight, telekinesis, elemental manipulation, can summon enormous asteroids at will, has a barrier that repels most attacks, can manipulate reality, super strength, speed and durability and flies faster than light when in space.

Backstory: Since the dawn of the universe, all of creation will be destroyed at a fixed point of time. Armageddon, the Dragon of Destruction, lies in wait for the end of time. Armageddon was born to this universe for one purpose; Destroy everything when the end of times comes. Seeing an enormous black hole sucking a galaxy, Armageddon assumes that the end of times has come. Unleashing himself from its black hole, he rips it open and lays waste on numerous planets. But upon freeing itself, he realizes that the timing is wrong. Disregarding this, it proceeds to destroy planet after planet. It then stumbled into the Milky Way. Seeking more destruction, it proceeds to wipe out all life in this pathetic galaxy... 

So there you have it. Pretty overpowered, huh? Well, he's my original creation, so yeah. Armageddon, the Dragon of Destruction! 

"Listen kid. There are two things you don't know about the earth, kid. One, is me. The other... is Godzilla." - Captain Gordon from Godzilla: Final Wars (2004)

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 4:59 AM

Ok well here it goes...for the 2nd time lol.

Name: Razoro

Appearance: He is 312 feet tall, he has razor sharp claws, he looks a bit like a Velocoraptor, he has green eyes and light brown skin.

Personality: Bad tempered.

Abilities: He uses his claws to climb up big mountains and buildings. He also uses his claws to slash and claw at his enemies and prey (such as whales). His most unique ability is; he can let out an electric shock through his claws which greatly damages his enemies. Once he claws into their flesh and electrocutes the enemy/whale then they are pretty much done for.

Backstory: Razoro's species is usually around 8 feet tall. Razoro is the last and most advanced of his kind. Razoro was just an ordinary dinosaur in the modern world who was just living his everyday life in the forrest. No one even knew Razoro existed. One day there was a spill at the Nuclear Powerplant and the toxic waste went into the river and travelled down to Razoro's forrest. At the time, Razoro was going for a swim in the river and the toxic waste reached to him. He was fully exposed to this toxic waste. All the small fish and other creatures living in that river died. Razoro started to feel very sick as a result of being touched by the toxic waste. He felt like he was dying. After about an hour, he started to grown to an enormous height. He was now 20 feet. Two hours later he reached 80 feet. By the end of the day he reached 312 feet! Razoro is now known as a gaurdian of the Earth. He has saved the Earth from many evil Kaijus. Once he even fought alongside Godzilla and helped him defeat King Ghidorah!

Well that is all I have to say about my Kaiju. Hope you enjoyed. :)

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusMay-09-2014 5:14 AM

This is me if I choose to be an evil kaiju. When I think of a good guy for me, I will make one

Name: Thornaxe (Pronounced Thorn-axe)

Type: Mutation

Master: Yog

Size: 90 meters tall, 150 meters long, 75 meter wingspan

Personality: malicious, vengeful, preaches the greatness of his master/creator Yog

Powers: Flight, swims very quickly, laser energy beam fired from mouth, Razor sharp claws and wings, spikes on tail and back.

Back story: With his ally, "Maulusk" (pronounced maul-usk), dead at the Spiral Atomic Breath of Godzilla Jr, "Undertoe" retreated. He sustained heavy damage from Godzilla Jr. and Anguirus, not to mention a few nasty stings from the guardian Battra. He retreated to the sea and was thought dead. But not so. His master "Yog, The Space Ameoba", still had use for him. Years later, the mantis shrimp, sea-horse hybrid reappeared at Monster Island. He cried for blood. The blood of the King of the Monsters, Godzilla Jr. Godzilla Jr found this new and improved monster a difficult challenge. "Thornaxe" declared that Yog would conquer the world and he retreated to Tokyo. But Kiryu intervened out at sea, and changed the monster's course. They landed in the artic circle and battled. Godzilla Jr. arrived and joined in the brawl. Eventually Kiryu froze Thornaxe in a block of ice using the Absolute Zero cannon. Godzilla Jr and Kiryu went home. Thornaxe remains frozen to this day, obediently waiting for his master to have use of him again.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

KingKaijuGojira

MemberTitanosaurusMay-09-2014 6:09 AM

Good me

Name: Gargantua

Type: Alien cyborg

Master: none

Size; 100 meters tall

Personality: Noble, Brave, Defiante

Powers: powerful crushing claws, 2 rocket launchers per arm, super grappling chain, back mounted turret, flight provided by leg jets.

Back story: Mortis lived peacfully on the planet Titanis K-7. Until King Ghidorah arrived. He proceeded to destroy the planet. Morris manned his cyborg Mecha-unit, Gargantua. After 2 months of fighting, the planet gave up. The survivors began to evacuate. But Mortis would not. He wanted to avenge his brother, who was killed by the King Ghidorah himself. In a final assult, Gargantua knocked out the king of terror and left the planet. He watched his planet die and shortly afterwards, he saw Ghidorah leave the planet. His roars seemed to be laughter. When Mortis tried to dismount, he discovered that Ghidorah's Gravity Beams had fused his nervous system to the cyborg. He remained in the cyborg and watched over his people, as a guardian. They later landed on a colony in a small asteroid field. 3 months and 1 week later, they discovered a crystal. Then 3 weeks later, Spacegodzilla appeared and killed the colony. Gargantua fought viciously. But he failed to defeat the demon. He lost his right eye in the fight. He saw that Spacegodzilla was heading for Earth and raced ahead of him. He landed in Tokyo. Shortly afterward Mothra appeared. A hologram of Mortis appeared and he gave a warning of Spacegodzilla's return. The space monster landed and Gargantua prepared to fight again. This time, Mothra was at his side. But the two still were not enough. Then Atomic Breath ripped throught he air. Godzilla had arrived and the three monsters defeated Spacegodzilla. Upon his defeat, Spacegodzilla opened a black hole opened 500 meters away. Gargantua was caught in it's grip. But in a final act of defiance against the forces of evil, Gargantua fired his grapple chain and dragged Spacegodzilla into the black hole with him. After Spacegodzilla entered the black hole, it closed. Godzilla and Mothra roared in victory. But they knew Spacegodzilla would eventually return. This is not the first time he's been sucked into his own black hole (he was born in a black hole for crying out loud). Godzilla and Mothra never forgot Gargantua or his sacrifce for the greater good.

\"SKREEONGK!\" -Godzilla

GojiJonesy91

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 8:06 AM

@SOMETHING REAL

nice concept, she kind of reminds me of the antithesis of Typhon, one of the antagonistic Kaiju that appeared in Jeremy Robbins' sequel to project Nemesis, Project Maigo. 

Cryolophosaurus

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 8:54 AM

Name: Venator

Height: Over 400FT

Length: Over 900FT

General Stance: Bipedal

General Body Structure: Therapod

Species: Unkown?

Appearance:

Head and back.

Venators head is massive in scale, at over 80FT wide, and over 100FT in length. But what makes her jaws even more menaceing are the greyhound bus sized, serated, backword pointing teeth that line the inside of her mouth. Her head is covered in the same crimson-orange thickly armored skin that covers the rest of her body. Starting from just in front of her eyes, and ending at the tip of her tail, Venator has two crests that run the length of her body, at their tallest points on her back, they measure to be 50FT in height. 

Arms and Torso.

Her arms are those of a therapod, and measure to be almost 100FT in length. At the end of her arms are two hands, that have four pointed talons. Each claw measures 15FT wide, and 30FT tall.

Venators torso is more heavily armored than any other point on her body, shown by the rippling armor pockets beneath her skin. And it's on her torso that you see her true magnificent beauty, for it's here that her skin shines colors of crimson and orange, looking almost bronze at times, and even though she has no scales, she shines brilliant and radiant colors in sunlight. Her torso measures over 100FT wide, and over 300FT in length.

Legs and tail:

Her legs are slim, yet very powerful, and her five splayed toes provide great balance, even at great speed. At full length her legs are just over 250FT. The talons on her feet are mrrors of the ones on her hands (just adapted to being on feet).

Venators tail is her greatest physical weapon. At just over 500FT in length, and at it's largest, 80 FT in width, her tail is packed with so mutch muscle that it makes her secret weapon all he more dangerous. Because the last 75-100 feet of her tail is made out of pure adamantite, and ends in a razor sharp point, as well as serated barbs worked into the design. 

Personality:

Prefers solitude on her island or subterranean cave system.

indifferent to all except threats (humans, other kaiju, etc etc).

Basic Attacks:

Bite.

Slash.

Tail whip.

Tail slash.

Constriction.

Basic Abilitys.

Tail propeled swimming.

Energy syphon (from teeth).

Energy conduit.

Powers:

Venator has a great power, she can act as a conduit for pure energy. There are two seperate energy's that she can call upon, positive energy, and negative energy. Positive energy is used to mend, create, and heal, Venator can use positive energy in a a beam to heal others than herself. Negative energy on the other hand does the opposite, it destroys, breaks down, and vaporizes matter. Her most powerful non-physical attack has been dubbed "Anti-Matter Wave", which is a wave of twilight colored energy.

" It is better to be reviled than ignored, agleast then you know your spreading good in this world." 

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 9:12 AM

Name: Cersei

size: 150 metres tall, over 475 metres long.

species: long lost animal species, one of thousands hidden beneath earths surface.

appearence: 

The queen of calamities!

origin: an individual of a species known as veraxodon. They have existed for 100's of millions of years and come from a time before the Cambrian, a time falsely thought by us to harbour no life! When a violent solar storm ravaged the planet and killed most of the life at that time Cersei and thousands of others of her species fell into a slumber in underground cave systems, in which they lived. This slumber then became known as Titan sleep. In the year 2029 humans discover these cave systems and awaken these animals accidentally! Cersei and her species then rampage across North America which is soon abandoned by humanity, left to the veraxodon's. They have been adapting to their new home ever since as humanity take certain measures to ensure the animals do not spread such as building the "Barrier" which has  been successful in containing them so far, but rumours of a new species are spreading now....

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Cryolophosaurus

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 2:42 PM

SOMETHING REAL@ Your kaiju is cool, but do you really think she could hold her own in a real fight? She just seems fragile to me.

" It is better to be reviled than ignored, agleast then you know your spreading good in this world." 

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-09-2014 3:16 PM
VALKORIN - If she were going it alone, I believe she'd do only so-so - or get beaten up straight-out. I didn't envision her as a brawler. Sinjiri would more than likely be a supporter - she's fast and nimble, capable of delivering pinpoint strikes while attempting to avoid the harshest attacks of her foes. If she was paired with another Kaiju, on the other hand, she'd likely help form an incredibly powerful fighting team. she's definately a team player! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-09-2014 3:23 PM
GOJIJONSEY91 - That sounds really neat! Thank you very much for bringing that to my attention - I'll definately have a look at it! :)

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-09-2014 3:41 PM

Here is my Kaiju.

Name: Hakai

Species: Mutated Dragon/Godzilla (2014)/Cobra

Appearance: 500 ft tall to spines, 350 feet tall to bottom of spines, 1000 ft long. Black and red stripes, with crocodile-like skin. Can be bipedal or a quadruped.  Combination between Godzilla (2014)’s head and a Cobra’s, Dragon wings, Godzilla (2014) spines, long claws, Godzilla (2014) tail, with armored skin that repels conventional weaponry, like tanks and missiles, with deadly venom that will kill anything.

Personality: Like Smaug from Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and can be very aggressive when threatened.

Abilities: Combination between Godzilla (2014) Atomic Breath and Lightning that destroys everything in its path and anything surrounding it, flight at Mach 75, swimming speed at 100 knots.

Back story: He was created by scientists who wanted to use him and take over the world. But he was too powerful to control. He broke free of their control destroyed them. He attacked everything around him. Nothing was left. The military could do nothing to stop him. He made everything fear him. He ruled the world.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusMay-09-2014 3:44 PM

Case File #350: First Wave Incident Aftermath

Codename: The Alpha Predator

Known Statistics: 1000 metre standing height/>100 million ton mass

Known Traits: nuclear plasma stream/strongest soul matrix in existance (can easily shrug off weeks of orbital bombardment with ethereal barrier and stay perfectly structured with ethereal support system)/unknown secondary abilities

Eye-Witness Descriptions: charcoal-black colouring/reptilian-mammalian facial features/maple-lef-shaped dorsal spikes from back of neck to end of tail/primitive grasping hands/elephantine feet and toe structure

Documented Events: [1954] The creature emerges from hibernation, beginning a chain of appearances from other PEMFs (Post-Evolutionary Mega-Fauna). [3224] Creature is sighted over 200 years following the nuclear wars that came after the conclusion of the First Wave, several times its original size of 100 metres in standing height.

Observed Behaviours: The creature appears to not show open hostilities to human military offensive and defensive measures, not even acknowledging their presence whilst under constant direct fire. However, towards other PEMFs, it shows a high degree of territorial behaviour, chasing off any of any observable size, even those as small as 20 metres in standing height.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums