Godzilla Movie

NEW LEAKED GODZILLA 2014 FOOTAGE!!!!! (Atomic Beam footage for those who haven't seen it)

2215 Views16 Replies
Forum Topic

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-14-2014 11:21 PM

There is brand new leaked Godzilla 2014 footage!!!! See it before it gets blocked!!! CLICK HERE FOR LEAKED FOOTAGE!!!

Hey, I also found the leaked Godzilla 2014 footage of Godzilla shooting it's atomic beam for those who didn't saw it yet. CLICK HERE TO SEE GODZILLA USING IT'S ATOMIC BEAM

16 Replies

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-14-2014 11:49 PM

Hahaha cool! Can't wait to see this!

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-14-2014 11:55 PM

I know. Just imagine this on the big screen. I have a question, did you know about the leaked clip of Godzilla shooting it's atomic beam?

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:00 AM

Yeah I heard about it but I didn't get a chance to see it. It got taken down. I don't think I would have watched it anyway because I think it had a spoiler.

Madison

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:01 AM

Yeah, that video got taken down. But it is making its rounds on the internet as a gif now.

I won't link it here just to limit spoilers, but if you just google 'godzilla atomic breath gif' under images then narrow your results to the past 24 hours or past week, you should get multiple results of it. 

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:01 AM

Well guess what? I found the leaked footage once again!!! It is on the thread itself now. It is your decision to watch it or not.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:02 AM

Oh I see you have just linked another vid of it now! I ain't gonna watch it though. I clicked on it and saw the first 2 seconds and closed it off. MUST NOT WATCH! Lol.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:04 AM

Thanks for sharing it with the community anyway G-Fan2000. I am sure plenty of other people would love to see it who don't care about spoilers. Nice find :)

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:04 AM

It is so hard to know that it is infront of your face and begging not to watch it. Sorry if I am pressuring you.

Deadite Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:08 AM

Haha, there's nothing to be sorry about. I think I can survive without watching it until I watch it at the cinema. I already saw some of his atomic breath in that video for about 2 secs. I think I have seen enough. Can't wait to see it on the big screen because it looks really awesome!

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:09 AM

Me neither!!! I am ready!!!!

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaMay-15-2014 12:24 AM

I'm avoiding it myself. Only have to wait mere hours now, I want to experience the King's atomic breath in massive, glorious, brain melting, eye-f*cking IMAX 3D. Not shaky cam. ;) But to those who don't care, go for it!

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

JohnSmith

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 12:47 AM

I have seen and downloaded both clips and wow, In few hours I will be making my way to the cinema. From what I've read I thought the atomic breath would be just a thin laser like beam, But the clip shows it to be more like a flame, which is good. It's something I imagined and wanted it to look like.    Awesome.

Chelgri

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 1:35 AM

I will watch that in exactly 12 hours when I'm coming home from the theatre :D

But not before... that wouldn't be good.

npinkham19

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 4:09 AM

I didnt watch it but I showed it to my wife who told me I'd freak out and that she could hear people in the audience going crazy

stenclowski

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 5:45 AM

Man! i seen the footage! Awesome! 

But does anyone have the atomic breath video? Havent seen it yet.And i...Need! to see it! 

gojifan02

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-15-2014 7:48 AM

lololololololololol they're taken down....

but I did see them before and luved them.

but WHY LEGENDARY WHY!!!!

RESPECT THE GOLDEN MIRUmiru

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums