Godzilla Movie

: /....

893 Views15 Replies
Forum Topic

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:04 PM

I respect peoples opinions about this film honestly

but

This guy I can pretty much tell that he is not a Godzilla fan just using a username some how just to fool us, need proof?? look at the comments he posted and he always keeps voting himself up.

something tells me that hes just trying to bring the movie down

Username is Go jira Junior

Go Jira Junior- Godzilla Movie review

*Link made clickable by Svanya

15 Replies

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:09 PM

It's just another average review. I loved the characters!, hell my mother loved them!

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:13 PM

The thing that concerns me is that theres just people saying that they hate the movie so it make me wonder if its just a guy who set up the site only to try and bring the movie down.

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:17 PM

Some assh@&€?s do that! It annoys me to be honest!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-20-2014 2:30 PM
KAIJUJIRA and EVAN123 - Oh, don't sweat it, you two! Let him do whatever he likes. If it turns out he's an undesirable, he'll be kicked out. If he's an avid fan, we should welcome him. Either way, it'll get sorted out - hopefully! :)

Carl Majors

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:37 PM

Didn't someone famous once say that conflict was the nature of our existence?  Oh, sorry--I think that was Hitler...moving on!

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:38 PM

Oh I know SOMETHING REAL, I don't care for people like that anyway so...ya, well just drop it.

The Weaver

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:50 PM

I actually don't mind people hating the movie, that's an opinion which are based on personal preferences, and these do merit respect, but what matters is when they criticize it, if you want to do it, do it right. If you can't do it right or poorly, it need rebuttal and ridicule.

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-20-2014 2:50 PM
EVAN123 - No need to drop it, sweetie! I was simply trying to set your minds at ease. If you want to continue this train of thought, you don't need my say-so. The last thing I want is to hamper a conversation! :)

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-20-2014 2:51 PM
THE WEAVER - Exactly. :)

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 2:56 PM

No, no, it's fine SOMETHING REAL, I was just saying that we should pay no heed to these comments, they are rude quite frankly, they are their opinions but they could express themselves in a nicer manner. Rant over, haha!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-20-2014 3:01 PM
EVAN123 - I understnd, sweetie! Carry on! ;)

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 3:03 PM

Haha, at the end of the day however, to me its whether I liked it or not that matters, and I really liked this film! I actually did! It was a good enjoyable film all-round and I hope you guys, my friends, enjoyed it as much!

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeMay-20-2014 3:04 PM

I can more then likely bet that he's a troll or an average moviegoer trying to look cool.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Svanya

AdminGiganMay-20-2014 6:16 PM

Sometimes even the biggest fans can be dissapointed and they have a right to their opinion. As long as they don't act like @ssholes about it it's all gravy. Take Prometheus, some fans were so upset at how the movie turned out they just acted like jerks. Really just ignore those reviews, I mean if you liked the movie who cares what anyone else thinks right? :D

Something Real

MemberGodzillaMay-20-2014 7:12 PM
SVANYA - Very nicely said. I remember how the Prometheus fans got into an uproar - it was dreadful! I'm exceedingly pleased to have not yet seen that sort of reaction Edwars' Godzilla! :)
Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
75% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums