Godzilla Movie

Official Godzilla PS3 Game Images! (Real Screenshots! 5 in Total!)

3241 Views21 Replies
Forum Topic

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:06 AM

Famitsu magazine, the magazine reported to give info on the Godzilla game, was finally scanned and we got IMAGES of the new Godzilla PS3 game coming this Winter. Check it out:

There's also apparantly stuff written in the magazine about Godzilla 2014 being in the game! So it's pretty official, although the title and objectives of the game are still unknown, we can now rest knowing a Godzilla game IS coming. So, thoughts? Excited? I know I am.

21 Replies

MonsterMovieguy

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:08 AM

This looks badace!

"By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfill that promise. They never will! Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people."

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJun-25-2014 10:11 AM

Great find! Going to share on the news feed!

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

bradzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:12 AM

High everyone i am new and i hope this is released for any game console.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJun-25-2014 10:16 AM

Great find there gigan, this is good because it looks so much like the 1991 design which is my favorite. :)

Looks like i need to get a PS3 after all. :(

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

FordBrodyLover99

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:20 AM

Yeah, its actually happening! I really hope the gameplay is good. And i like the design for Godzilla. I wonder if there will be other Godzillas too play as, or even other monsters. I guess only time will tell.

Durp004

MemberBaragonJun-25-2014 10:22 AM

Why didn't you just add this news to one of the three other threads created about the new game?

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaJun-25-2014 10:27 AM

I really hope they release it for Xbox 360 though... I'm not a fan of PlayStation, nor do I own one.

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:33 AM

@DURP004

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJun-25-2014 10:44 AM

I've waited a long time for a PS3 Godzilla. I'm glad it's both confirmed and not a PS4 exclusive. I probably won't get a PS4 for awhile.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

TheVampManson

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:53 AM

If they don't release on 360, I will kill people.

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 10:55 AM

I hope this game sees the light of day on Xbox 360.

Scarfo

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 11:09 AM

Nice graphics! I can't wait until the game's monster roster, and release date is announced. Another one for my already enormous pre order list! 

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 11:15 AM

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! This HAS to be released on Xbox 360, or I will be very mad. It also must have Biollante, or I will be very mad.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJun-25-2014 11:49 AM

AWESOME!!!!! If Godzilla 2014 is not in this game, I WILL GO INSANE >=(  if he is in, I will be like YEEEAAASHHH!!!!!

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJun-25-2014 12:11 PM

(CANT EDIT COMMENTS)

I hope in the future, it will be released for next-gen consoles, although I do have a PS3, I hope it would be released on next gen a few months after it has sold, I am getting PS4, but Hell! Im keeping my PS3 for this k only

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

GG

ModeratorGiganJun-25-2014 1:56 PM

"Heart Attack"

Good grief.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeJun-25-2014 2:49 PM

This looks amazing i'm so glad this game turned out to be real. Good thing the ps3 can play japense ps3 games.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJun-25-2014 5:35 PM

The Legendary Godzilla being in this game isn't a make or break deal for me. I'm just glad we're getting another Godzilla console game. The phone games weren't really my thing.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJun-26-2014 1:20 PM

@instinctivegigan,

LOL, i can't stop laughing about that dog picture that was super funny for a reply like that. XD

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberMothra LarvaeJun-26-2014 3:54 PM

I don't know why I never bought a Ps3, I think I fell in love with the 360 and that was all- could be a lot of fun smash and fight with godzilla, but since... sony-japan..., I'm not positive about get  some G to  Xbox.

The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

Raptor-401

MemberGiganJun-28-2014 5:24 PM

How about Wii U??? Pretty much the only home console I own that works and that I care about... Or no...

IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums