1018 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-10-2014 9:58 AM

yesturday's winner was...

King Ghidorah

todays battle is mechagodzilla II vs Kiryu

vs

who wins,you decicde. Debate week returning very soon.

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

8 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-10-2014 10:32 AM

by sheer size, weapons, and combate durabylity MG2 wins, kiryu is smaller has normall weapons and can only figth for a few houers before runing out of energy

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-10-2014 10:39 AM

So for these battles I'm assuming everyonebis the same height

If not then Kiryu still owns this, Absolute Zero and speed are on his side. Plus he is the most advanced MwchaGodzilla plus if he is possesed by Gojira, then he has intelligence too

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-10-2014 2:09 PM

With regular Mechagodzilla, Kiryu wins. With Super Mechagodzilla, MG2 wins. However, I'm still going with Kiryu.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-10-2014 2:12 PM

why does everyone chose kiryu he is my favorite MG, but he is week, one shot from godzillas atomic breath burns his armor, while MG2 can take many hits and reflect them back

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-10-2014 8:01 PM

@CATZILLA

You cant judge whether a monster is weak by his durability only. Yes Godzilla's atomic breath has an effect on Kiryu but considering Absolute Zero, his speed and his agility he will be taking a farther approach and wont be too keen on hand to hand combat. For some of these battles I believe some of the monsters are the same height or around the same size, otherwise, some of them would be pointless. For example if Zilla was still 200 ft tall against a 500 ft tall Ghidorah, its obvious who would win but if Zilla was at least 300 ft in this context then well he will still lose but at least it would be a little fairer. So this fight is the same its pointless if MG2 is twice the size of Kiryu, bit if they are the same size then I would prefer Kiryu

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-10-2014 8:22 PM

i found the perfect explination to kyriu wining, if MG2 uses the shock anchors he migth give kiryu extraenergy and power

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-10-2014 9:07 PM

At first I didn't know then I thought about it and it became extremely clear MGII would win.

His armor is synthetic diamond, meaning the only thing kiryu has that would be effective is absolute zero. With that in mind we need to think about how absolute zero works. In the test footage for it it turns things to ice and destroys them. When it was shot point blank at godzilla however he came out with just a wound to his chest. Afterwards absolute zero was so damaged it couldn't be repaired even though godzilla never hit it directly. This along with the charge time makes absolute zero completely useless against mgII for a few reasons.

As I said absolute zero has a fairly long charge time and can apparently not be damage while charging. This is possible against godzilla as kiryu grabbed his mouth so his atomic breath couldn't hit it. This wouldn't work on MGII because he has too many weapons. Various lasers in him mouth, eyes, and shoulders along with the plasma grenade which unlike absolute zero has a short charge time and can be shot multiple times. While Kiryu is trying to charge up he'll get lit up by MGII until he eventually falls.

The close combat aspect doesn't really matter as to kiryu being better because getting up close wouldn't matter none of his weapons would work, and as we saw when Rodan tried to who is arguably just as fast and mobile as kiryu he got blasted back.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-10-2014 9:28 PM

As long as Kiryu's pilot is smart enough to use its superior mobilty to stay out of the line of fire, MGII is pretty much screwed. The most likely ways I see this going are Kiryu knocking MGII down (which made it pretty much helpless when Godzilla did it, IIRC) and beating the crap out of it, or perhaps staying behind it while charging up the Absolute Zero Cannon. If it were Super Mechagodzilla, it's ability to hover around using the Garuda's extra power would cancel out Kiryu's main advantage, but against regular MGII, I'd go with Kiryu.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums