Godzilla Movie

Why Zilla should be ( a little) respected???

2254 Views21 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-16-2014 10:50 AM

Not sure where this topic goes but I feel the need for this topic on the forums.

I will admit I myself am kinda a Zilla hater. If Zilla is in the new Godzilla game I sure will beat the hell out of her but I will also play as her. I dont mean to offend anyone with this topic.

Zilla deserves more respect, as its own kaiju. This is how I put it: Think of King Ghidorah, one of Godzillas best arch enemies, everyone loves him right BUT as his own kaiju. You dony go and say " hey its Godzilla Ghidorah", no King Ghidorah is its own kaiju. Thats how Zilla should be respected, AS HIS OWN KAIJU. If you think about it Zilla is an incredible kaiju iN ITS OWN WAY. Its fast,  it has incredible burrowing ability, it has a great design (AS ITS OWN KAIJU). My feelings towards Zilla can be described as me and Germany soccer team, I dont like them, I dont support them but I adnire them for being a good team and not relying on one pkayer all the time. I have mentioned this before, here it is : 

Without Zilla we might never have gotten the Millennium series and even some of G14s hype and plot completely changed. 

Like I said I dont mean to offend anyone but still this message goes to everyone who utterly disrespects Zilla and those people know whp they are (not pointing fingers)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
21 Replies

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-16-2014 10:58 AM

This has been made so many times so I'll just tell you the general consensus is essentially exactly what you said about it being fine as it's own monster.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 10:59 AM

Amen. Zilla deserve respect

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 11:01 AM

I honestly think Zilla is a terrible monster with a terrible design. I could never respect it. No offence, but I see this kind of topic showing up every three or four weeks or so.

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 11:05 AM

Why?

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-16-2014 11:07 AM

@Giygas

No prob, but Zillas design is quite unique for an original kaiju, although I do agree it doesnt have enough abilities to go with an original design like that

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-16-2014 11:07 AM

@Giygas

No prob, but Zillas design is quite unique for an original kaiju, although I do agree it doesnt have enough abilities to go with an original design like that

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 11:08 AM

I gtg I'll be back later to sort this out

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-16-2014 11:09 AM

Why does my mobile Google Chrome always spam it (hopefully it wont thia time)

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 11:09 AM

dont pay attention to my last comment that's suppost to be on a didn't topic.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 11:10 AM

i don't like his design or aything, but at least some good things came out because of her, like zilla jr, and the millenium series

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

NerdyBandGeeks

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 1:24 PM

Isn't this a repeat topic of "Zilla: respect or tolerance?"

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-16-2014 3:21 PM

From the amount of posts ive seen of this, There should be a zilla lovers cult. Zilla needs to be burned and cremated. There is nothing good about him. He got killed by an missle, His roar is disgusting. He looks disgruntled like a drunken Velociraptor. He doesnt run that fast cause he is a coward. He cant kill anything in the Godzilla universe. Even baragon could kill him, Godzilla 2014's mere presence would murder the Zilla. Have you seen the gif where Zilla just appears? This is what needs to happen to Zilla http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131224033305/godzilla/images/1/13/Hide_The_Zilla.gif good but i would have burned and cremated him before sweeping under the rug. Zilla has freaking become a verb listen, Straight from the dictionary, "That guy is such a Zilla, Zilla word meaning worthless cant do much and has low stamina" Dictionary.com Nuff said. When my best friend who loves Godzilla saw Zilla he was like,

Im serious Zilla deserves as much respect as that twig you stepped on. Im am not for Zilla rights, I am a Zillla hater, Zillas do not deserve to live. Zilla got freaking killed by an aspirin, ZIIP.

Good grief.

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-16-2014 3:29 PM

Anyone who hates Zilla unconditionally must not have known how hard it was to get vhs tapes back in the late 90s of Godzilla movies. The fact his movie spurred an interest made those tapes much easier to find and honestly if nothing else I have that to thank him for.

Besides that he made a very enjoyable cartoon series that I think was killed off way before it should have been.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 5:30 PM

Gorilla just like godzilla extinction your freaking out because "Zilla". You probaly don't know who Zilla jr. is. 

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-16-2014 7:08 PM

I watched the whole Zilla jr series. I have the dvds still.

Good grief.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusJul-16-2014 8:01 PM

@GorillaGodzilla77897

Did you just see the title and then write a comment,  I have said this a three times already, if it werent for Zilla, Toho would never have produced the Millenium Series, with erasing Zilla tour erasing 2000, Megaguirus, GMK, Kiryu and FW out of history, maybe even G14, if G14 was still on, it might become the new Zilla due to nothing being behind to say "dont make him an iguana"

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-16-2014 8:54 PM

Zilla deserves way more respect. I'm sure Gorilla grew up around a environment where everyone hates Zilla. I learned how to respect him/her.

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-17-2014 8:15 AM

I somewhat respect Zilla. But they probably were still gonna make the Millenium series. But there should be no one who respects Zilla itself! Zilla the movie spawned millenium because the movie was so bad! But Zilla himself his very bad. You guys are trying to say it could fit into the legendary universe? what could he do explain it to me! WHAT FREAKING ZILLA CAN DO IN LEGENDARY. sorry for my overuse of caps and agitation but seriously Zilla should be forgotten he did his job and he lives up to the title of being killed by missles! http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131224033305/godzilla/images/1/13/Hide_The_Zilla.gif

Good grief.

ghidorah2001

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-28-2014 6:35 PM

gitgas is quite write but not to say this tpic will keep coming up

Boingo25

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 6:53 AM

Godzilla X Zilla who would win?...Neither of them because they are equal as each other and Zilla deserves as much respect as Godzilla think about It Zilla started the millenium series and caused them to do It again this year but as a movie master peice! really though!

ghidorah2001

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 9:52 PM

why not start a discussion about somthing else some other monster mabye we all have seen this topic before

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums