Godzilla Movie

Debate week season 2's finale and the future of the series!

762 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-20-2014 5:08 PM

Hi, Today im gonna post on what i have decided for the future of Debate week. First let me talk about the season finale tomorrow. Its gonna be the best episode of the whole series so far, Im not gonna tell you who the contestants are, but at the end of tomorrow there will be a stopmotion battle! Debate weeks season finale maybe one of the best battles on this forum :), And just not to worry you its already done. The outcome is amazing! Now im gonna talk to you about the future of a season 3.

Debate weeks first 2 seasons have gotten mixed reception, From fans loving it, to fans saying its dumb. Debate week runs on how happy my mood is with how people like it. The first season's replies were fluctuated. From 18 replies to 2. Season 2 has so far been the best, with 8 to 3 to 12 to 15! It has made me really happy! But debate week season 3, It may shock you, i havent confirmed of it happening. It takes alot of work to do the episodes, i get up at 5 a.m. and start writing, I watch the movies that the characters are in from 5 am to 7 am, and i skim through wikipedia to also see there good abillities.

And the amount of work put into it is, although its always been fun! Alot of work. And i love to go back to the forum and see how many replies they get cause that means that people love it and get up just like i do and post on it to Debate. Also there was one time where a fan said that its based on votes. It is absolutely not based on votes, Debate week is about the fans and the monsters.

My job is merely to provide the battle for you guys, I dont count votes i just love everyday when the season is on to see people debating!! Debate week is about Debating! Thats why i really get upset when i see the episodes get like 3 replies for the whole day. That seems to be disappearing lately though, which i am really happy about! Basically let me put this in a nutshell, I love doing these episodes, i love the fans. But Debate week season 3 depends on how good tomorrows season 2 finale is. Let me tell you the day schedule for tomorrow, get up at 4 a.m. turn on my computer start the discussion, go to wikipedia read the abillities and history of the 2 characters, watch the movie that they were in and look at the detailings of there movements and battles! Write the whole post, Then go back to sleep xD.

Good grief.

4 Replies

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-20-2014 5:17 PM

Did someone already guess who was going to be on this from the word decipher or is the season finale not part of that.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-20-2014 5:25 PM

i didn't know you worked so hard to make them,you must put real efort in to them, yust like the work you put in the Bomb cakes ;)

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-20-2014 6:06 PM

Durpoo- No the seaosn finale is entirely seperate and cant be known until its posted.

Catzilla- No Bomb cakes took alot longer, I had to actually bake over 1 million cakes and stuff them with bombs!

Good grief.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-21-2014 6:46 AM

That seems pretty difficult.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums