Godzilla Movie

The official HUNT, SALE, TRADE, THREAD!!!

Pinned Topic11509 Views17 Replies
Forum Topic

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-24-2014 11:07 PM

sometime ago I proposed to create a thread to talk about the items we want for our collections, sharing some photos of we want to sell and to help each other in order to have good possibilities to spot any item possible. After gathering some stock photos I took sometime ago, I prepared a vid with all the stuff I have to sell right know. As I already said in my previous post, I am doing this because I already tried out with Ebay, but I would like to have some more posibilities to sell these collectibles.  The link to the video is the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogkr00OAaCY&feature=youtu.be

I need to say that I incluided some more stuff, not only Godzilla, so if you are interested or know someone whom would be interested I will appreciate any mail to contact me: omarortiz83@aol.com

Note: After the collectibles I posted some custom works, My Bagan custom sculpture, a Kumiho, a Manticore and two Dragons I built. Those are not for sale because I am showing them as samples, but if you would like a reproduction you can always ask me.

Thank you

17 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-25-2014 2:06 PM

I like this idea. The bad thing is I don't own any Godzilla figures, so...

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJul-25-2014 3:07 PM

I like the idea too even though I don't intend on trading or selling any of my Godzilla figures. I'll sticky the topic though.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

gojira19

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-25-2014 3:47 PM

Sci-fi King25, never it is too late to begin with a collection and for both of you guys if there is something you are interested in from my items for sale you are welcome to ask; but it would be appreciated if you can let know the news to other people.

In my case, I am looking for some items too. I would like to find two figures from Ultraman series, the ones that are modified Godzilla suits: Gomes and Jiras. A FW Gigan with chainsaw is welcome too. The third thing is the giant Bandai Godzilla from 94. That guys is even bigger than the Jakks Pacific Godzilla.

Anyway, thank you for your comments

king of all KAIJU:)

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-05-2014 9:41 AM

ok so i have a 'Godzilla Island series' Heisei Godzilla figure and i have a normal bandai godzilla 1993 and to me thier just the same figure and i was wondering if someone would like to trade a figure they dont want/need/like with me thats not broke or messed up or that i dont have.....the figure is in good condition, all ive used it for is display and its in the same condition its in when i got it from ebay a year or two ago, also i do have the tage disconnected and in ok condition with the official Godzilla icon sticker on it here is a picture

this was when i first got it(it looks like the tag is on but its not) im a trusting person that will not trick you or is lying to you, i am just looking to get rid of this figure for a figure i actually dont have(as im sure the person who would like to trade is too) so if anyone would like to trade let me know and we can private chat or email or something.....i am not selling for money or any scam, just a trade:)

Jamaal

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-05-2015 12:19 PM

I'm not looking to sell or trade anything.

But, I am looking for the chouzenshuu (official movie compendium) for Godzilla vs. Biollante, published by Shogakukan.

Any help in tracking this down would be much appreciated.

Thank you, brother and sister kaiju and tokusatsu fans.

Jamaal

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-05-2015 12:23 PM

While we're at it, we might as well throw in the one for Gojira (Godzilla 1984, a.k.a., The Return of Godzilla).

Again any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks again.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-05-2015 1:28 PM

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonFeb-05-2015 1:30 PM

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Jamaal

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-07-2015 4:22 PM

@BigBadBen:

Thank you vey much for the links.

The first one looks like it may be for the Godzilla vs. Biollante official movie compendium.

Clawmark Toys has a book for G'84. I'm going to check it out, God willing.

Thanks again. 

G-Fan2000

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-07-2015 5:45 PM

I am indeed selling a very pricey figure for a very cheap deal. It is the Memorial Box Meltdown Godzilla. If anyone is interested, go ahead and bid. IT WILL END LATER ON TODAY.

Memorial Box Meltdown Godzilla

BioMaster45

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-07-2015 7:15 PM

I have been hunting for a Megaguirus figure and Mecha King Ghidorah for a very long time but have had no luck. Perhaps you guys could give a helping hand?

cannibalism

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-16-2019 1:44 AM

sorry to Necro a post like this, but i have been on the hunt for this plush: but i can't find ANY information about it. I just came across this picture on tumblr the other day, and i can't stop thinking about ... him 

i have a modest ghidorah collection and this boy would make a great addition. I have scoured my available sources and the internet to the best of ability... but can't seem to find it. Anyone know?

VinnyTw

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-18-2019 12:14 PM

I'm new to purchasing toys and just want to make sure I'm not getting tricked.

I want to puchase the Godzilla: King of the Monsters S.H.MonsterArts King Ghidorah model as seen here 
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/86135

I saw this ad and just want to make sure it's legit
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/202748609174

Anyone with any experience can confirm if I should be skeptical. It's listed under a top seller but the same figure on Amazon.ca is more than twice the price so I'm a little hesitant. 

Thank you. 

Blaqreign

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-29-2019 10:17 AM

Hey all, as the ebbs and flows of life happened, I became a lurker in the Godzilla collection community. And, now due to time, space, etc it's time to scale my Godzilla collection way back.

For now, I'm looking for options of selling it. I know ebay is an option, but honestly their fee's on top of paypal's seem a wee bit excessive. I've considered creating my own website as well. I've kinda looked around at consignment as well.

So what options are there for selling a large collection and what options are there for payment outside of paypal?

So much stuff has been boxed up that I don't even remember what some of it is and so much of it is MIB. It'll probably take me a couple of months just to catalog it.

TIA

Dewan4179

MemberMothra LarvaeJan-02-2020 7:37 PM

Yo anyone have access to the Trendmasters micro battle playsets from the Godzilla Wars line? Need Space Godzilla, Mecha Godzilla and Mecha King Ghidorah. 

Bobcat2707

MemberMothra LarvaeFeb-23-2021 2:54 PM

On the hunt for a Godzilla standee if anyone have one for sale. 

Viperbyte

MemberMothra LarvaeOct-28-2023 4:54 PM

Wondering if anyone has the Kumonga from x plus that they are tired of dusting?

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
SasquaDash
SasquaDash » Anguirus
89% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
71% To Next Rank
Moldovan0731
Moldovan0731 » Baragon
28% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums