Forum Topic

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 10:11 AM

Yesterday's winner was...

Burning Godzilla

Todays battle is Mothra vs Rodan

vs

Who win,You Decide. Check out the latest news on debate week

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

12 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 10:12 AM

FW Mothra wins

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-29-2014 12:02 PM

I think Mothra would win.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-29-2014 12:54 PM

Is it just the Final War versions fighting or is are those just the pictures you happened to use?

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJul-29-2014 1:14 PM

Mothra is going down, she will make a good bug meal for Rodan in this fight, i just hope he likes the taste of that bug.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 1:16 PM

Just the pics I use

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 1:16 PM

Just the pics I use

King_of_Zombies

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 5:24 PM

mothra

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaJul-29-2014 5:33 PM

Considering it could easily vary depending on the incarnation, might I recommend separating the creatures up? Showa Rodan. Heisei Rodan. Millennium Rodan?

And then Mothra... Good Lord... Showa, Heisei, Leo, Rainbow, Lightspeed, Aqua, Armored, Eternal, GMK, Tokyo SOS, Final Wars... Of course I guess you could just pile Rainbow, Lightspeed, Aqua, Armored and Eternal under Leo... And then of course the Larva forms...

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-29-2014 5:47 PM

Rodan wins overall I'll break down why

Showa versions: Godzilla kills Mothra. Assuming this is a 1v1 with no larva hatching Rodan wins this. Rodan and Godzilla fight throughout a large portion of Ghidorah the 3-headed monste to a standstill. So it's safe to assume if Rodan can tie with the monster that killed Mothra he could do the same.

Heisei versions: Once again Rodan wins. Mothra never fought godzilla alone in this series, but she only did so well with because she had Battra, and because she was able to deflect his atomic breath with her scales. Rodan is a very physical fighter in the heisei, and despite being smaller than both Godzilla and MechaG he still jumped onto them without a second thought. The fact is he got thrown off due to the other monster's superior size and strength doesn't apply to Mothra as she is neither bigger or stronger than Rodan, and he has the edge in speed. If factor in the fact Mothra will get out maneuvered in the air and she can't exactly overpower Rodan then Rodan has a big advantage.

Millennium: Mothra wins this one since the only time Rodan shows up is in a pathetic appearance in Final Wars

Overall Rodan wins this in 2/3 of the series, and he wins pretty one sidedly in the two victories.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-29-2014 5:51 PM

It's sad it looks like mothra gonna win. :(

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-29-2014 6:01 PM

When a vote is reasonably close like this one(it being 3 votes to 2) you should put more emphasis on people that makes cases for why their monster would win. Anyone can say what monster they'd want to win or which one is their favorite, but it's harder to logically argue it. For instance if you made a Gabara vs King Ghidorah, I could post simply gabara and that vote would count as much as a vote that ellaborates on why and how Ghidorah outclasses him in every way. 

I've yet to see anyone make a case for Mothra winning this. It's actually extremely hard assuming we're only counting Mothras associated with the Godzilla series and not the ones part of her trilogy.

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-29-2014 7:36 PM

Rodan. Mothra has never exactly foughten or killed any of the main Toho monster solo (If you include gigan that ok.) Rodan using his supreme mach 4 flight beak pecking and supreme skills and take out the queen. If this is all versions of Rodan then Fire Rodan 1 shots mothra with the uranium heat beam. Sorry but the toho list is infinite but this battle is finished.

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums