http://www.scified.com/pics/24012.jpg

16 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 9:09 AM

Monster X, He in his keizer form almost kille the most powerfoul godzilla

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-30-2014 9:16 AM

My heart says Godzilla 2014, but my logicallity says monster x. Well here is what the king could do. Godzilla 2014 might be able to survive x's onslaught and at least drive him to Keizer ghidorah. Godzilla 2014s pure ferocity strength and atomic breath might could at least halt and knock out monster x. But it's really about who starts first. If Godzilla lays the first bite and claw and shocks x he will have the upper hand. Cause as we know 2014 doesn't stop once he starts! But if x lays the first blast of a gravity it maybe the end of the kings reign.

Good grief.

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 9:31 AM

Monster X. Because Keizer is Godzilla strongest Enemy in history.

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

MagggleShackle

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 9:57 AM

I feel if godzilla could beat monster x through his sheer brutality and vicious nature but if monster x can transform into Keizer ghidorah then that would proabaly not end well for the king.

Durp004

MemberBaragonJul-30-2014 12:19 PM

Monster X because anyone that truly watched Final Wars would know he went even with one of the strongest Godzilla incarnations, and actually has technique. G2014 is outclassed in this match

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJul-30-2014 2:20 PM

Why is it that everyone is so quick to pick monster x? We all really don't know just how powerful the new godzilla is, and if anything if Gareth Edwards is going in the direction of the way the gamera heisei series was then who is to say that godzilla in legendary's universe won't be even more powerful than what we have seen?

Sorry but i am going with godzilla on this one. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Duratok

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 2:27 PM

My vote is with Monser X, too. It may look like a Power Rangers monster reject, but it'd wreck Legendary Godzilla. 

@BigBadBen, What makes you think this is going in the direction of Gamera Heisei?

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJul-30-2014 2:34 PM

@duratok,

I don't know. But i do see a lot of similarities between godzilla 2014 and gamera guardian of the universe. Plus even pacific rim had alot of similarites between the gamera heisei series as well. I know that they won't but it wouldn't suprise me if they did. :)

If anything duratok, i would like to see godzilla in godzilla 3 become the force of destruction again like the 1954 film, but i don't think that will happen as legendary has gotten rights to those monsters. All we can do is hope that the sequel is far better than what the first film was.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganJul-30-2014 7:02 PM

Ah! Too hard of a question! Well, Godzilla could withstand the power of both MUTOs attacking him, and his Atomic Breath could be even more powerful because of no EMP. In conclusion, Godzilla would have to upper hand until Monster X transforms into Kaizer Ghidorah.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 11:13 PM

I'm assuming that Monster X can't transform into Keizer Ghidorah here... and it's totally one-sided in his favor. This is a monster that fought to a stalemate with a Godzilla with great enough strength to throw a monster over the horizon, powerful enough atomic breath to push two monsters and a building a great distance before destroying them, tough enough skin to repel all but the strongest attacks of other monsters, and greater speed and agility than Legendary Godzilla.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-30-2014 11:32 PM

Cont.'d from above comment because I accidentally hit "Add Reply":

Monster X's gravity beams, from what I've heard in other threads (haven't seen Final Wars in a while) bored holes in FW Godzilla's skin and seemed to show that it was just as powerful as his Atomic Ray when they had a beam clash, so it would definitely badly hurt LPG, who would simply not stand a chance in melee combat; the most impressive thing he did was overpower a monster that was smaller and weaker than him. Monster X just utterly outclasses him in every conceivable way.

GG

ModeratorGiganJul-31-2014 11:32 AM

Linkzilla- Your underestimateing Godzilla 2014, you obviously dont like 2014 because if you did you wouldnt say, "Uttery outclasses him in every concievable way." Because the amount of not true in that, "Utterly outclasses you in ever concievable way." Monster X never put holes in Godzillas skin, Final wars Godzilla and Monster X were both in a stalemate meaning they both couldnt kill eachother, it took a atomic breath clash.

Also not to mention final wars Godzilla didnt use alot of melee moves and suprise X like legendaryGoji would. Your post is a straight up fan boy hate for this new one, the words utterly outclass is you just saying being mad and dislikeing the new King.

Because Godzilla 2014 didnt have any trouble with the mutos, it was just when he was being tag teamed like being stabbed and bit you know the usual for every Godzilla right? nope. Even with titanosaurus and MechaG they wont profusely stabbing and biteing him, and by the way that Godzilla was knocked down in pain from not that many attacks.

Godzilla 2014 was able to 1 shot the muto when the female left showing how powerful he truly is. In a atomic breath test yeah i guess X is better, but Final wars allowed himself to be kicked in the face, Godzilla 2014 would either flip him with his foot or just dodge the attack. Because if i havent said this 2 billion times Godzilla 2014s melee capabillitys succeed previous incarnations, also for his size he was running pretty fast, Godzilla 2014 would surpise X by either biteing him or rushing in with a claw to the face. Monster X does not utterly outclass Godzilla 2014, you apparently have only seen Godzilla 2014 once, watch it again and study is moves you will reconsider your dumb statement.

Good grief.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-31-2014 1:54 PM

@BIGBADBEN Godzilla 2014 is one of my favorite Godzilla movies.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJul-31-2014 2:01 PM

@linkzilla,

Ok then.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeJul-31-2014 2:11 PM

Oops, sorry, I meant @GORILLAGODZILLA77897.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonJul-31-2014 2:25 PM

Oh. XD

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums