Godzilla Movie

Zilla Jr: Earths Second Defender - Chapter 2

952 Views2 Replies
Forum Topic

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusAug-20-2014 1:34 PM

(Peters Hotel Room, 15:47)

- Come on, come on- says Terry-Why wont you frikkin die!?!-

-For starters try aiming your gun, then maybe you might be able to kill me- says John

(An explosion suddenly occurs killing Vincent and Terry)

-How did you do that?- says Terry

-Its called a scorestreak, you get it for getting lots of kills without dying- says Mason

-Dammit, Vince, we losing, they got 189 points we got 78- says Terry

- For starters, I got all 78 of those kills, secondly, if you didnt suck at Call of Duty Multiplayer, maybe they wouldnt kill you more times than you kill them- says Vince

-Thats mean man, Thats mean- 

- Dont take too harsh, we love you bro, at least you can kill more things on the battlefield than in a game- says Pete

-DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! DAAAMMMNNN!- screams Terry

- We win, you lose- say John and Mason simultaneously

-Call of Duty is dumb man- says Terry

- Well we got a sore loser here- says Peter- Hey John, lets see if we brothers can take on Vince and Mason- 

-Please- says Mason- I was playing Gameboys while you were sucking on a milk bottle, I have way more gaming experience than you two-

-We'll see- says Pete

- Why you in such a good mood today?- says John

-Wait, wait dont answer. You fainted last night, what happened afterwards- says Vincent

-Wait dont answer, Ive been living with him for so long I can read his mind- says John

(After about 5 seconds of John staring at Peter)

-He met a person- says John

-How did you k...- says Pete only to be cut off

- Like I said, I can read minds-

-Nothing pleases a man more than a woman... except food but anyway no man's brother, father or best friend can lift your mood like a woman. So Pete met a girl yet still no girl can just lift your mood either. So that means our young Peter is in love- says Mason

-Come on, shut it- says Pete

- Yeah you totally met a girl- says John- Mason's right. Either you found some heavenly food or fell in love-

-Ok, Ok fine your right- admits Pete

(Everyone bursts out laughing, including Vincent. Terry even spits out the beer he was drinking)

-Are you serious?- Terry asks then bursts out laughing again

-Come on, describe the love of your life- says Terry

-I swear Terry, if you keep on teasing me, i'll stab you with my knife the proceed to shoot you with that AA-12 I got for my birthday- says Pete- Anyway can we get back to the game-

-Yeah, yeah, yeah- says Terry

-So whos your money on Terry- asks John

-Myself, I can beat all of you at Call Of Duty, How? Turn off the Playstation- says Terry

(No one laughs)

-That wasnt funny- says Vincent shaking his head.

(A few hours later when everyone has left except John)

- Pete since its just me and you now, I need to talk to you brother to brother- says John in a serious tone -For real now, who is this girl? Whats her name? What happened exactly?- 

-Gwen, shes studying Nuclear Physics. She's blonde. She was at the club and saw me faint, she said she was gonna come help me until you came to me- says Pete- After I went out, I realised I should've took Vince's offer but she came in, asked me if in okay, asked if I needed anything- 

- So what happened next?-

- I told her I needed a ride back here, so she willingly helped me. We talked a little bit, she's 23, I told her about dad- says Pete- When I got off, she gave me her number, and said we could go out sometime- 

- So you really like her dont you??-

- Ive always felt like my soul wasnt complete without dad and Kate but when I was around her, it felt like I was complete again, no troubles- says Pete- I felt alive again

- So when you gonna introduce her to mom? When you gonna meet her family- says John delightfully

- What?- says Pete

- If you gonna get serious with her, you need to know her family, and you gotta introduce her to mom and I- says John- Besides mom is dying to see us, she hasnt seen us in nearly a year, we could take Gwen with us to see mom-

-Ok, but not anytime soon- says Pete

-Ok, see you tomorrow- says John

(John gets up, and leaves)

So this might be my last chapter for a few days, since Im going out to Sun City with my parents and my sister for my Moms birthday (August 23) from tomorrow until Sunday. Normally we stay at Vacation Club with separate rooms but now we are staying at The Palace of The Lost City which is expensive, so it would be a waste of money if we got a separate room for my sister and I like we usually do. Now that we are staying in 1 room, my dad said no phones. We are still taking them, but he doesnt want us on them too much. Also I dont know if there is WiFi there, so if this is our last time speaking... See You Soon SciFied. (I might still be able to work on Chapter 3, also, Sorry if the chapters are too long, sometimes I get carried away)

Previous Chapter

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."
2 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-20-2014 2:02 PM

Nice chapter!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-20-2014 10:05 PM

Awesome!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums