Godzilla Movie

Godzilla Wars: Part 2

835 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 4:18 AM

Ebirah roared at Godzilla, Mothra, and Angirius. Godzilla gave an ear-splitting roar, and Ebirah stepped back a bit. Then, Angirius curled up into a ball and launched himself at Ebirah. The giant shrimp roared in pain as it was impaled by a bunch of spikes. While it was distracted with Angirius, Mothra flew at it from behind, and fired her antennae beams. Ebirah screeched in pain and turned around. Angirius then bit onto the Horror of the Deep’s tail, and started shaking it around. Soon, he bit off a huge chunk of flesh, and Ebirah screeched at the armadillo-like kaiju. Then, Godzilla walked up to the creature and stomped his large, elephantine foot onto Ebirah’s head, killing the creature. With Ebirah turned into a nice shrimp dinner for other kaiju, the trio continued their march through Hawaii.

Soon, something broke out of the ground. It was Megalon! He had escaped the battle and was ready to fight again. Megalon ran up and slashed Godzilla with his drills, but after that, something lifted the Seatopian god off the ground. It let go of him, and slammed Megalon to the ground. Once the dust and debris of the crash was cleared up, the creature revealed himself: Rodan.

Rodan screeched and nodded to the other monsters. However, soon, an extremely fast creature landed on the ground. It was the alien cyborg, Gigan. The creature screeched, and fired a laser blast from his eye, which hit Godzilla. The King of the Monsters roared in pain, and then Gigan shot out his grappling hooks. They wrapped around Godzilla, and started to pull him in. Gigan also hit the other monsters with his eye laser. Before Godzilla could charge up his Atomic Breath, Gigan screeched in pain and released Godzilla. There was a quick cloud of smoke and sparks as Gigan flew off. Now, the four kaiju saw Mechagodzilla II.

Mechagodzilla II roared at the kaiju, but didn’t attack. He was sent to help them defeat other monsters.  They needed the help, as they then faced their next opponent: Varan. As soon as Varan was spotted, Mothra and Rodan went to battle the creature. Rodan attacked from the top, slashing and pecking Varan. While Rodan distracted him, Mothra fired her antennae beams at Varan. Soon, the gliding kaiju fell to the ground, where Angirius quickly finished him off with a strong bite to the neck. The three roared in victory, and continued to walk further into the island.

Near the eastern edge of the island, they met a new enemy, one stronger than any other that they’ve faced before: Destoroyah. The creature roared at them, and they roared back. The kaiju flew at them, and Mothra fired her antennae beams at it. It screeched and flew to the ground. While it was on the ground, it saw Godzilla’s back glow blue. He opened his mouth, and fired his Atomic Breath. While he did this, Mothra fired huge arcs of lightning from her wings. Mechagodzilla II also fired a beam at Destoroyah. After the initial attack, Godzilla moved in and attacked the critically wounded kaiju. He slashed it, but Destoroyah stabbed the King of the Monsters with his horn and punched him a couple times. Godzilla roared in pain, but continued to slash and punch his adversary. Soon, Destoroyah fell to the ground. Godzilla crushed the creature’s spinal cord with his foot, killing it.

The five swam off to California, in search of other threatening kaiju. During the travel, they were attacked again by Gigan. Mothra fired her antennae beams, while Rodan slashed and pecked him. Soon, Gigan flew in from behind, and fired his eye beam at Mothra. She screeched and fell into the sea, and Rodan turned around and pecked part of Gigan’s eye, cracking it, and then slashed him a bit. Soon, the alien cyborg retreated. After that, Mothra flew up a bit above the surface.

At the shore, the five were greeted by a new, large enemy: the Three-Headed Monster, King Ghidorah.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

8 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 4:19 AM

Sorry it's late. I didn't have WIFI when it was written.

(Fun Fact: Varan was a last minute add.)

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 8:38 AM

Oh my god this is like the best fanfic on these forums right now! One issue, i dont know if Destoroyah could be killed that easily! But still amazing chapter, please when is chapter 3?

9/10

Good grief.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 8:52 AM

Thanks! Also, Destoroyah would've been more powerful, but at the time I didn't have wifi, so I couldn't look up its power and abilities. I'm oping to have Part 3 (the final part) up tonight or Saturday.

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 9:04 AM

Will there be a season 2? Cause i dont want this to end ever!

Good grief.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 11:02 AM

I guess I could work on a sequel, but it would be hard, considering all the monsters that are killed off in this one.

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 11:20 AM

Awesome!

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:25 PM

Nice!

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 3:48 PM

Thanks guys!

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
73% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums