Godzilla Movie

Debate week season 3 day 6: Smog monster vs M.O.G.U.E.R.A

2533 Views7 Replies
Forum Topic

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-22-2014 8:33 AM

Its debate week season 3 day 6! The beast of filth vs the mechanical penguin!

Can this episode please get atleast 10 replies? I had trouble with my tv last night i finished the movie really late! Thtas why this episode is coming out late!

Lets start with the incarnation of your dumpster! (Im serious)

Hedorah is one of the strongest oponents Godzilla faced in the Showa series!

Hedorahs main attack is launching concentrated blasts of acidic sludge at his opponents!

Hedorah is nearly indestructible, his sludge is so powerful when Godzilla tried to rip him out from the inside it burned the flesh off his hand down to his bone!

Hedorahs durabillty is well SUPREME. Conventional weaponry go right through him with no effect at all, Hedorah was ripped from the inside by Godzilla but grew right back the sludge melted the King hands!

Hedorah can fly at mach 2 by transforming himself into a saucer! also allowing a rather infamous scene!

Hedorah is incredibley strong as he knocked Godzilla out with his sludge then pushed him into a pit before releaseing over 4000 pounds of sludge and mud onto the King. (Godzilla was having a bad day!) And Hedorah wasnt effected by releaseing it from his body at all. (Maybe he really had to go to the bathroom and Godzilla was a good spot...Im sorry)

Hedorah in his weakest state was completely immune to the Kings breath! As in it didnt do jack!

Hedorahs blood is the equivelent of sewage left to rot in space for 3 years before being frozen, then dipped in mud, goop, sludge, and mold and fungus! Before being put inside Hedorah!

Hedorahs only weakness is his eyes as they are big and a easy target for his toxic sludge to hit! When Hedorahs sludge nearly hit his eye he started going into spasms and had to close the eye, Major weakness!

Hedorah also has a whip on his arm, which can be used to grab pull and suffocate his opponents!

Hedorah can aslo spray sulfiric acid from his nose which was able to burn off some of the kings skin but not to much. Hedorah is 120 metres, 393 feet!

Time for the mechanical Penguin!

Despite looking like he has mental issues, Moguera is a walking weapon!

Moguera can fire plasma laser cannon bullet shots from his eyes which dont do alot but definitley was able to tickle SpaceGodzilla.

Moguera has a drill on his nose! (Gosh why cant i have that.) Which he uses despite being dependent on his ranged weapons, it was capable of flinching SpaceGodzilla and wounding his crystal!

Moguera's hands look like waffle cones, but no you cant eat them, they would kill you with there blue energy beams (It just sounds like geeks made these names!) These beams are used as standard artillery to subdue an opponent but it didnt effect SpaceGodzilla besides getting his attention!

Moguera can relase not one, but 2 things from his hands! A Spiral Grenades! (But there not even grenades they look like lasers?? i love the japanese) These grenades were capable of knockng over SpaceGodzilla and halting his further mvoement!

Moguera can fly If you havent already guessed! In the boundaries of terran (Terran is earth) he can fly at mach 1! But in the Galaxy! he can fly at Mach 44!!! Allowing to chase, watch, and escape SpaceGodzilla!

Moguera is a combination, of a machine called, Land Moguera (Very clever) a vehicle that can drill to the center of the earth! And the STAR FALCON!!!! WOO. A spaceship capable of space flight at mach 43!

If you want to include the video game's Godzilla: Unleashed, Godzilla: Save the earth. Moguera is capable of releaseing a EMP that can stop mechanical monsters and halt atomic breath from Godzilla!

Moguera in Save the Earth can release a photonic storm, a giant hoop of Orange, Blue energy blasts form the shape of Moguera and explode on opponents!

Moguera is a mighty machine, but can he step to the incarnation of your dumpster?

DEBATE!! This has been debate week season 3 day 6! I hope you all have enjoyed, tomorrow is the season finale!! Be prepared for the most colossal battle of the ages!!

Can we get 10 replies on this episode? Just to know that you all still enjoy the series and are looking forward to the finale!

If you want you can post here!

Gabara vs Anguirus 04

Good grief.

7 Replies

Titanosaurus42

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 8:42 AM

Hedorah's mere presence is able to corrode any sort of metal, and even if that isn't enough, he can just launch his corrosive sludge at M.O.G.U.E.R.A. Hedorah would win.

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 8:49 AM

If i remeber correctly heaodarh is week to electrycity so MOGUERA'S eye's beams and chest beam can kill him

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-22-2014 8:57 AM

I'd say M.O.G.U.E.R.A. would win, as it could fire grenades and lasers at Hedorah's eyes.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 11:30 AM

M.O.G.U.E.R.A would probably win, because it has such a range of attcks. Hurtling all of these attacks at Hedorah's eyes would probably do the trick.

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:21 PM

Now this is tough for me, but if i had to pick one....I would choose hedorah.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 3:29 PM

I'd say Hedorah would be the winner here, since, as far as I can tell, none of M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s beams are electrical (if they are, it still takes a lot of electricity to dry up Hedorah), and he has no defense against acid. I don't really see anything of his having the power to hurt Hedorah without the help of electricity, so it's a pretty hopeless battle for him.

Also, I just tested M.O.G.U.E.R.A.'s EMP Bomb move in Unleashed and found that, while it does shut down robot enemies for a short time, it definitely doesn't do anything to Godzilla's Atomic Ray. Did you not know that the "EMP effects Atomic Breath" idea was made up in a novel written years after this game came out?

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 8:34 AM

Hedorah

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums