Godzilla Movie

what to do in the next 4 years

1159 Views18 Replies
Forum Topic

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 10:21 AM

so what shall we do in the next 4 years while waiting for godzilla 2 i myself i will try to get the rest of the godzilla movies i have 6 of them and play all the godzilla games i have (Godzilla unleashed wii/ps2) and try to get the new one and play the heck out of it than wait for pacific rim 2 and jurassic park and skull island and gamera 2015 to satisfy my monster cravings so what will you do ?

18 Replies

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 11:32 AM

Dunno, I'll probably just continue buying collectibles, using old godzilla movies and any new monster movies to keep going until 2018.

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-22-2014 11:58 AM

Go outside?

But really you guys are nailing it on the head. We have 29 movies in this series to watch, re-watch, collect and talk about, countless books and comics, video games and a 60 year history that dwarfs whatever the sequel will bring. It's hardly that bad.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:09 PM

^Yep, there is so many things to talk about it's not even funny. :)

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 1:46 PM

Well I do have that Legendary Origins that I have to do but it won't last 4 years. There is that new Godzilla game though.

Durp004

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:47 PM

Nothing, absolutely nothing

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:48 PM

^You sure? We got so many movies coming out along the way that some might be worth watching while others....maybe not.

http://hugeben.deviantart.com/  check out my gallery of Godzilla artwork! Follow me on Twitter@thebigbadben90.

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 1:50 PM

Wait for Jurassic world! ....wait for Pacific rim 2!..wait for all the other major sci-fi films coming out between then and now!

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:51 PM

^You forgot one, even though we won't get a release here in america there is the new gamera film coming out next year in japan.

Evan123

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 1:53 PM

Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!

How far can we push nature before it pushes back?

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-22-2014 1:54 PM

No problem. :)

Mecha Rodan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 2:07 PM

I found what I will do when I finish the Legendary Origins! Apparebtly there is something called outside so I will look up this outside on Google. Meanwhile I can't wait for virtual reality to let me whatch movies for free in-game money.

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 2:26 PM

@Gfan: Lol! XD

Yeah, but I think we have plenty of stuff to make and discuss about. :) 

Like that Elvis scene in the new movie: 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 2:51 PM

Maybe live a normall liffe untill its realesed...

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:07 PM

Well, I will definitely stay on this site. You guys are right, there is so much to talk about, that it is not even funny. And I will be here discussing it with you guys!

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-22-2014 5:24 PM

yup i am not going to leave this sight

Huge-Ben

MemberBaragonAug-23-2014 7:31 AM

I really don't get why people want to leave, yeah sure i left when i became a father but guess what i am back. There is so much to talk about the movies, toy line ups, etc. etc.

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-23-2014 9:10 AM

couldent agree more

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-23-2014 2:18 PM

I will be here indefinitley pretty much, until my computer breaks down and all the computers in the world die.

There is so much left to do!

I mean like here is my list for the next 4 years.

Watch Godzilla 2014-2015

Watch Godzilla 2014, King kong-2016

Watch Godzilla 2014, Pacific rim 2-2017

Watch Godzila 2014, Godzilla vs King ghidorah, Godzilal vs spaceGodzilla, Godzilla 2- 2018!

Everythign in that list is absolutely unique my friends.

Good grief.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums