Godzilla Movie

Legendary Origins Orga

2225 Views6 Replies
Forum Topic

King Of The Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-27-2014 1:05 AM

Story.

Orga was a species of kaiju that lived during godzilla's era. Orga tended to be more of a scavenger and only hunted his own food if need be. He muscles in his throat allow him to swallow kaiju twice his size and for some unknown reason eating a large kaiju such as a Fem Muto allows Orga's lifespan to increase drasically but this is unlikely to happen as most female muto's are killed then eaten by larger kaiju and can pose too much of a threat. However one female Muto was slowly dieing due to age and an Orga simply took what it was given and ate the female and hibernated untill this modern era. after the kaiju world was destroyed the hibernating orga had to go deep underground and burrowed caves with his large hands which due o constant burrowing curved. He made these tunnels so small creatures like megalodons or other burrowing kaiju would go inside and then be eaten by the waiting orga, this allowed orga to learn how to fight when his food fought back and he became one of the major kaiju's.

Abilities

A large mouth to swallow things twice his size will the pincers on the side push the unfortuante monster inside and stun him so he cant escape, large curved hanged for flaying skin off flesh and hooking beasts down or merely to burrow underground, Orga is also one of the largest kaiju standing 370 feet tall managing to be almost as big as Godzilla.

So after I got some interest from my Gigan series I did an Orga one mostly due to my thoughts on what he would act like in a prehistoric era and if I didint Danniele would hurt me ;-;

Also if Mecha Rodan is reading sorry for the same title and idea, but unfortunately if was on holiday for three weeks while you were posting yours and  recently saw your GDF one which was pretty interesting. As always post your comments bellow on what you though/ Koga

6 Replies

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusAug-27-2014 1:59 AM

*Clap Clap Clap*

The only thing i dont agree with is that Orga is bigger than Godzilla. Make 340 ft max :)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

King Of The Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-27-2014 2:04 AM

Gonna eddit that then as I just saw pictures, I remeber seeing Cinemassacre's Godzillathon and thought and saw Orga being bigger, but thats just the angle. Next I think ill do Anguirus as hes my second favourate kaiju.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-27-2014 6:57 AM

This was a good origin.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-27-2014 11:02 AM

C: I approve of this lovely origin.

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-27-2014 11:17 AM

This was a good origin

King Of The Monsters

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-27-2014 11:19 AM

So far so good. Ill be uploading Anguirus in a couple of minutes.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums