Godzilla Movie

Who would win?

3577 Views9 Replies
Forum Topic

Akio123

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-29-2014 3:48 PM

Hello everyone! Akio here! I want to know who YOU think would win out of this bunch! Try not to underestimate any of these. Who do you think will die and in what order? Who will stand victorious? I put my money on Legendary Godzilla for I believe he is one of the most powerful Godzilla incarnations. Right behind Final Wars and Burning Godzilla. Then again the Kraken is powerful! Hell, even Clover! And Trespasser is massive.

9 Replies

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-29-2014 4:23 PM

Godzilla 2014 would win, but the other monsters would definately put up a good fight.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-29-2014 4:42 PM

The first to go would be clover, trespasser would kill him.

Then Godzilla would take on trespasser and rip him apart.

Then it would be Godzilla vs the Kraken which....Godzilla would win.

Godzillas durabillity and strength are better then the Krakens.

Godzilla would charge and knock the Kraken into a building, the Kraken would spray concentrated water at him, Godzilla would charge through this and bite Kraken on the shoulder.

Kraken would punch Godzilla, and then he would grab his mouth and push him away a few feet.

Godzilla wuld grab his snout before being knocked on the ground from Kraken pullinghis feet out of place.

Godzilla would on the ground use his tail to knock over Kraken, Godzilla would then charge his atomic breath and release a 2 minute long stream of breath that would severely injure Kraken.

Godzilla would then grab and lift up Kraken and stab him into a pole on top of a building.

Kraken is down, and the King reigns supreme.

Good grief.

godzilla200010

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-29-2014 5:31 PM

First godzilla would eat the kraken, axe head would eaysly kill clover leading to g2014 v.s axe head. we all know how that would end.g2014 v.s axe head

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-29-2014 7:45 PM

clover is a baby so hed go quick, then otachi, pacific rim characters aren't that strong, then it migth be an even match with G14 and ''The Kraken

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Moses

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-29-2014 10:11 PM

Clover and Trespasser go out first thing obv.

It all goes down to a Goji vs Kraken Fight, which Goji curbstomps.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-29-2014 11:15 PM

Godzilla would win.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusAug-30-2014 2:13 AM

Clovers True Size is around 50-100 ft tall because he ate Slusho which is a natural steroid at the bottom of the ocean. Thats what caused him to grow to large sizes. He goes out first.

Trespasser is a cool kaiju, but because he was killed before the Serizawa scale was made, so it is unknown what he is. My money in on a Cat 3 Kaiju but he loses.

Kraken isnt so large. When you imagine a person standing next to him, you see him at a scale of 330-370 ft tall, similar to LegendaryGojis size. Zeus said it was unstoppable but how would it go against current weapons, example : H/N/A bombs. He might put a fair fight up against LegendaryGoji but in the end, LegendaryGoji can easily pull off his tentacles which are his main defense.  Also since their are no EMPs that will disrupt his Electro sack, he can use his Atomic Breath whenever he wants, at unknown power levels which are likely similar to what Toho Godzillas have. Also, this time it will not cause him pain in yhe throat and stomach, and it generates a massive amount of heat which looks like it can melt steel. LegendaryGoji can put over the Kraken, the Kraken hasnt really been in a proper fight against something like Godzilla, it might be equal in strength but nonetheless, he can't match up to Godzilla

:)

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Daikaiju Danielle

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-30-2014 3:45 PM

Despite my love for Clover, she's no match for Goji. 

"Daddy's home- cake every night,"

Quetzalcoatl3000

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-02-2014 3:04 AM

I'm pretty sure Clover would get curbstomped by any of the other three contenders. They all look like they could just tank Clover's attacks and blitz her with their sheer size and weight. 

As for the other three, I honestly think it could go either way. The only thing that seems to give Godzilla the advantage is his atomic breath, since none of the other monsters seem to have any kind of special attack.

If the atomic breath proves to be effective on any of them, then I think Godzilla would come out on top, but barely.

I think that maybe Tespasser and Kraken would probably attempt to double team Goji, but then he manages to take Trespasser out with his atomic breath and then barely beats the Kraken after mustering up the last of his energy for one more atomic breath, which would weaken the Kraken enough for Goji to go for a killing blow.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums