Godzilla Movie

Godzilla: King of the Monsters EARLY RELEASE!!!

1214 Views8 Replies
Forum Topic

IamGojira

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-30-2014 6:26 PM

Surprise everyone!

Since I just cannot wait to release my story, and see your feedback, I have decided to release Godzilla: King of the Monsters just 4 hours early!

Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Peter answered the phone. "Hello? James? What do you want?" he asked.

"Dude! Turn on the news now! Something crazy is happening!" James yelled.

"Ok, ok! I'm turning it on! Geez! Calm yourself!" Peter said.

Peter grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V.

Looney Toons came on. "Honey, have you been watching the T.V today?" Peter yelled to his daughter, Emily.

"Yes, Daddy!" Emily replied.

"What channel James?" Peter asked James.

"Uh, let me see. Channel twelve, the World News." James replied.

Peter changed to channel twelve.

"Our top story today is Strange Things in the Atlantic! Fifteen men on a fishing ship caught this strange occurrence yesterday. The men were just doing their regular jobs, when massive bubbles started to rise from the deep. They thought it was air escaping from the lower area of the boat, but they confirmed that it wasn't. The head of the fisherman, Steve Martin, took his cell phone camera out and recorded the occurrence. The footage shows the bubbles that they described, but then a strange blue light, similar to the now famous Godzilla Atomic Breath. Is this a sign of Godzilla's return? We can only hope he is still out there, but lets not have him back unless something attacks again." Reporter Kenji Sahara said.

"Holy crap James! What do you think it was?" Peter asked.

"I think we all know who it was. Godzilla is still out there Peter. I'm telling you, he will return." James said.

"Alright James. I have possible proof. Maybe I will start believing you now." Peter said.

MEANWHILE, IN KEY WEST, FLORIDA

"Ok sir, we have the data. We detected massive amounts of radiation in the area in which the fisherman witnessed the event. We discovered a trail of radiation leading away from the area, in the direction of Brazil, South America. We are sending some soldiers over to The Amazon so they can make sure nothing comes up." said Sally Hawkins.

"What? You have a trail? We need to rush this, Sally! We have to find him, to make sure he is not a threat!" said Dr. Serizawa.

"Sir, we are sure he is not a threat. He stays out of the way. He doesn't rampage through our cities, sir. He doesn't come in unless he is needed. As you said, he restores balance." Sally said.

"I know what I said Sally. I am just saying, it might be safer to keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't cause trouble." Dr. Serizawa said.

A man barged in through the door.

"Sir, I was told to tell you this. The soldiers you sent, well, they found something. They are calling it an egg. Or a sack. Something is in it. Something alive."

BACK IN MIAMI...

"Daddy, can we get some ice cream? I really want some!" said Emily.

"Well, Emily, you know what?" said Peter.

"What?"

"I have been having a hankering for a Hot Fudge Sundae."

"Yay!"

"We can go to the Carvel place!"

"Yay! Thank you Daddy!"

As they walked down the street, they heard a massive boom. They saw a small thing rocketing into the air. A missile. The missile hit a massive object towering above the city. Then, they saw it. A massive creature. Peter estimated it was around 490 feet tall. What looked like the wings, had a span of around 570 feet long.

"What the hell is that?" Peter said.

"Daddy! DADDY! What is it? Tell it to go away!" Emily screamed.

Peter kept looking at the creature. He could only see one head. Then two more rose up.

"My God. There's three of them."

He turned around and ran as fast as he could back to the house.

"Emily, I need you to listen carefully. Take this bag, and put as many clothes as you can in it. Then, get the pictures from the top cabinet in the office. Okay?" Peter told Emily.

"Okay daddy. I will." Emily replied.

Peter ran to his room with two bags, and put as many things in it as possible. Clothes, Pictures, books, and other essentials. He threw the bags in the car, and got a box from the attic. He put as much food as he could fit in the box, and them some unspoilable food in his pockets. He grabbed his wallet and put that in too. He only had 50 Dollars, but that would have to do. He went upstairs and found Emily deciding on what outfit to put in the bag first.

"Emily! Just put them in! We need to go! FAST!" Peter yelled.

He grabbed the bag from her and put as many of Emily's clothes in as possible.

"Okay. Now, put these in the trunk of the car."

"Alright Daddy."

He ran upstairs, and got the pictures from the cabinet.

Then, he ran back down, and told Emily to get in the car.

He then got in after Emily, and began to drive as fast as he could, away from the city.

MEANWHILE, IN BRAZIL...

"Excuse me, Dr. Serizawa? There are two, well, girls who want to see you." EOD Carter Lane said.

"Girls? How did they get in here? The guards are supposed to be guarding the perimeter!" Dr. Serizawa yelled.

"They insisted! They said they knew something about the egg sack." Carter said.

"That is no reason to let them in!" Dr. Serizawa said as he walked outside.

When he opened the door, a wave of heat hit him. The temperature had risen at least 20 degrees since he had last been outside, which was around 30 minutes ago.

He looked over in the direction of the egg sack. The two girls were sitting in front of it, in a praying position. He walked over to them, and saw they they were very short. They were around 4 feet tall. He noticed they were singing softly, and asked them why they were there, and what they wanted.

"We are the twins of Mothra!" They both spoke at the exact same time.

"We come with a message from the queen herself! Queen Mothra wishes that you stop monitoring, and examining the larvae. It will hatch soon, and she is afraid you will kill it. It is the last hope of the Mothra species. Queen Mothra is dying." The twins said.

"Who is this Mothra? Can we meet her?" Dr. Serizawa asked.

"No. She will stay on her island, where she is safe." The Twins said.

"Can we visit this island? Can we meet her there?" Dr. Serizawa asked.

"We can head back to the island and ask her. She will tell us the answer, and we will come and meet you just behind those spiked rocks on the hill." The Twins said.

"Excuse me, girls? There is a problem with that." Dr. Serizawa said as he turned and looked at the rocks, with a worried face.

"What is the problem, Doctor?" The Twins said.

"I don't think those are rocks. Those are spines. That, is Gojira." Dr. Serizawa said.

Godzilla rose up and stood in front of everyone, towering over the trees. Godzilla bent down and took the egg sack, wanting to feed off of its radiation.

"The trail of radiation! It was Gojira! Just as we suspected! He wants to feed off of the eggs radiation! Run girls!" Dr. Serizawa yelled as he turned around and saw a vortex of dust form around the girls, and they disappeared. Godzilla stomped towards the coast, crushing trees like they were twigs. He walked around 1600 feet out, and blasted his Atomic Breath onto the trees, causing a massive forest fire. Dr. Serizawa and others ran as fast as they could to get as much data as possible, and got into helicopters and quickly took off. They all made it out before the fire wiped out the base.

"Sir, I couldn't tell you this before the wave hit, but we have word of an attack in Miami. A creature that is reported to be around 500 feet tall. Larger than Godzilla. Some report that there were three massive dragons, but they are wrong. It was actually one massive dragon, with three heads." Carter Lane said.

"My God. I worry Godzilla won't be able to stop it. We might have to result to Project-XKaiju." Dr. Serizawa said.

"Doctor," the pilot said, "what exactly is Project XKaiju?"

"XKaiju was a plan devised by me and other fellow scientists. The plan was to create a weapon so strong, that it could even kill something like Godzilla. That is if our data is correct, of course. The weapon was originally supposed to be called the G-OxyD. That stands for Godzilla- Oxygen Destroyer. Then, we thought, well what if something else came up, that Godzilla would not fight, or wouldn't be able to stop? Unlikely, but it is possible. So now is it called the Oxygen Destroyer. It will destroy all oxygen in the air, or underwater, for a 3 mile radius. It will suffocate the creature." Dr. Serizawa replied.

"Good lord. do you think it will work?" the pilot asked.

"We can only hope. Now, take me to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. And make it fast." Dr. Serizawa said.

WESTON, FLORIDA - PETER AND EMILY DAFER

"Emily, calm down. I know you are scared, I am too. But you need to calm down while daddy drives. We are going to see Granny and Papa, okay?" Peter said.

"Okay daddy." Emily said, sniffling.

Peter drove quickly, wanting to get away from the shores as quickly as possible. People were running, riding their bikes, and speeding their cars down the road. Some were tripping, and getting trampled, while others were crashing into each other. Peter managed to drive through the crowd with no incidences, and kept driving. As he drove up onto the highway, a massive wind hit the highway, so fast most cars went of of the road, or went into the air, and dropped down onto the freeway. A massive beautiful colored creature flew from left to right over the highway, and turned left, heading towards Miami. Emily screamed, as the car jerked to the left, and hit the car next to them. People jumped out of their now wrecked cars, and ran as fast as they could across the highway.

OUTSIDE FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA

"Okay, so we have two monsters, both heading inland. The three headed dragon, or Ghidorah, is heading towards Weston, and Godzilla, is just on its tail. No more news has come up of anything else, correct Sargent?" Dr. Serizawa said.

"Well, not exactly." said Sally.

"What do you mean, don't tell me-" Dr. Serizawa was cut off by Sally.

"Something else came up. Witnesses in Weston saw a massive beautiful moth-like creature fly over. They said its wings gave off winds of 135 mph. The twins came back a few minutes ago, they said it is Mothra. She is going to retrieve her hatching."

"My God. What will we do? Three monsters, all going to one place. This will be the fight of the millennium." Dr. Serizawa said.

IN WESTON, FLORIDA...   KAIJU BATTLE BEGINNING

Mothra looked off into the distance, at Ghidorah. She did not want to engage him, she only wanted to pass him, and reach Godzilla, who was just a mile away. Ghidorah continued to rampage through the towns, and cities, not even acknowledging their existence. Mothra screeched as loud as could be, and began flying at extraordinary speeds towards Ghidorah, knowing she couldn't win. She was stopped immediately, by a massive strike of lightning coming from Ghidorah's mouth. They began to fight, and the fight of a millennium had just begun.

IN WESTON, FLORIDA... PETER AND EMILY DAFER

"Run Emily! Run!" Peter screamed, as Mothra and Ghidorah fought just above them.

"I'm running daddy! I'm so tired!" Emily yelled to her dad, terrified.

They ran as fast as they could down the street, just trying to escape the fight above them. They quickly got inside of a building, just as Mothra was thrown to the ground and was being fried by Ghidorah's lightning. Mothra screeched and screeched, and just as she was about to finally give up and die, Ghidorah was hit by a large monster. Ghidorah was launched to his left, and stumbled over the building behind him. Peter looked up at the monster, and knew instantly who it was. Godzilla had arrived.

JUST OUTSIDE WESTON, IN A MILITARY CHOPPER

"Dr. Serizawa, I am not sure Godzilla and Mothra will be able to stop this thing." Sally said.

"Who says they will team up against Ghidorah? Godzilla stole Mothra's unhatched child, only for food. That is against Godzilla's natural behavior. He must be low on radiation. But the cores radiation isn't low! That's impossible! He must have been feeding off of something else." Dr. Serizawa said.

"Doctor! Stop mumbling and look!" Sally yelled.

He looked through the window, and saw the three of them fighting, but Godzilla and Mothra were teamed up together. They did everything in their power in order to stop Ghidorah. Mothra screeched and yelled, and blew massive winds, and Godzilla blasted his Atomic Breath, and swung his tail. Nothing could stop him. He just kept fighting. Serizawa knew he couldn't be stopped by Godzilla and Mothra by themselves. They needed more help.

Dr. Serizawa and Sally landed on top of a small building, and quickly got out. They ran over to the roof entrance, and went down to the main level. It was a school. They ran to a classroom, and set up a small lab. They began thinking of what they could do to help Godzilla and Mothra.

"Back in 1954, when we awakened Godzilla, there was something else. Godzilla had been encountering something else, and was being very territorial. We never looked into it. We just prospected that it was us, making our little base of operations. But it couldn't have been. He doesn't even know we exist. There must have been something much larger." Dr. Serizawa told Sally.

"What do you think it could be? A lost creature? A lost cryptid?" Sally asked.

"Of course. The lost cryptid. We had a file on a creature in 1956. What was it?" Dr. Serizawa looked down at his files on Godzilla and Ghidorah. He looked closely at Godzilla's file and saw a subtext. It said: UNIDENTIFIED FLYING KAIJU POSSIBLY DISCOVERED SHORTLY AFTER HIROSHIMA BOMBA. FURTHER INVESTIGATION REQUIRED.

"Rodan. My God! The investigation was called off! The U.S government declared it as false! I could contact the scientists there, and ask them to check it out!" Dr. Serizawa said.

Dr. Serizawa ran to his bag, and took out the SAT Phone. He called the scientist and told them to quickly go up to the old abandoned base. The scientist ran quickly up the old, overgrown stairway and into the base. A massive cavern was open below.

"Do you see the old warhead in there?" Dr. Serizawa asked.

"Yes sir, we see it." The scientist said. "It's hanging by a metal bar. It's very loose."

"Try and knock it down" Dr. Serizawa said.

The scientist grabbed a pipe from the ground, and began hitting the bar. He hit it three times and it began to fall.

"I got it!" The scientist yelled.

Just then, a massive pterodactyl like head shot up, and swallowed the warhead whole. It let out a massive booming echoing roar out, as it tore through the floor, and out of the cavern, flying towards Florida.

All Dr. Serizawa heard were the screams of the scientists, before the SAT Phone lost contact.

WESTON, FLORIDA KAIJU BATTLE MIDDLE

Mothra quickly got out of the battle, and flew to her unhatched egg. She grabbed it, and flew into a half destroyed building. She put it up on the roof of the 41st Floor. She was just about to comfort the unborn Moth, when she was grabbed, and ripped from the building by Godzilla. Godzilla spun her around once, and threw Mothra at Ghidorah. Mothra blasted a hurricane wind next to Ghidorah, and blew him back through a building. Mothra then flew out of the way, and Godzilla blasted Atomic Breath past Mothra, and at King Ghidorah's center head. Ghidorah stepped back, and began to move back toward Godzilla. Godzilla was out of energy, and couldn't fight back. Godzilla stepped back, trying to move away from the incoming Ghidorah. Mothra then flew in front of Godzilla, and suddenly, blasted a beam of energy from her antenna's. Ghidorah was surprised by this, and stepped back, and then came right back at Mothra. Ghidorah grabbed Mothra by the head, and lower abdomen, and blasted his Gravity Beam into her center. Mothra split open, and acid spilled from her body. She was not dead, just weakened. Ghidorah dropped Mothra's body, and Godzilla had a look of defeat in his eyes.

U.S AIR FORCE - RODAN ENCOUNTER

The last time Rodan had been spotted, was at the old base, on Bikini Island. The Air Force were currently searching for Rodan. They flew into the Gulf, around 7 miles from the coast of Florida, and they spotted him. They flew up directly next to him, and flew with him. Rodan screeched, and dove down towards the ocean's surface. Just before hitting the water, he whipped back up, and flew around 3 inches from the surface. The jets flew down above Rodan. Rodan was annoyed by this, and did a Barrel Roll around 2 times, destroying the jets with his wings. One jet was left, and it immediately went to the right, dodging Rodan's third roll. Rodan then turned to his side, and gracefully put the tip of his wing in the water. He flew until he hit the coast, and then continued his way to the other monsters.

WESTON, FLORIDA - PETER AND EMILY DAFER

Peter huddles over Emily in the corner.

"It's okay sweetie, we will be okay." Peter whispered to Emily.

Peter smelled a burning smell. He noticed some of the metals in the structure were melting down, and dripping. The structure was collapsing, and acid was oozing in. Peter quickly grabbed Emily, and jumped through a hole in the wall. He ran quickly away from the building, and turned back, only to see Mothra, laying weak on the building. Ghidorah stood over the building, and looked behind Peter. Peter turned around, and saw Godzilla towering above the buildings. Godzilla looked Ghidorah dead in his six eyes, and stepped forward one step. His entire body began to light up, and he blasted a massive pulse from his body. Peter and Emily were blasted back, and the building in front of them collapsed onto them. Peter feared for Emily's life, as the building was an inch from hitting him.

WESTON, FLORIDA KAIJU BATTLE CURRENT - RODAN ARRIVAL

Ghidorah flew back, and fell down. As Godzilla moved towards Ghidorah, Ghidorah stood back up. Ghidorah was about to blast his Gravity Beams, when Rodan suddenly flew in, and began to attack him. Ghidorah grabbed Rodan, and threw him onto the ground, and blasted his Gravity Beams at him. Rodan took no effect from this, and got right back up. The fight continued all the way to the west coast of Florida, where it came to a halt. Godzilla had been heavily weakened, and was in great pain. Ghidorah was barely affected by the efforts of Godzilla and Rodan. Rodan shot up into the sky, and began heading south, back towards Miami. Ghidorah created massive hurricane leveled winds with his wings, and took off after Rodan. Mothra followed Rodan. Godzilla then dove into the Gulf, and headed towards Miami, following Rodan and Ghidorah.

DR. SERIZAWA AFTERMATH OF WESTON

Dr. Serizawa followed the rescue crew, wanting to help. He had trouble making it over the rubble, and the large flames. He stopped, and heard a faint scream below the rock he was on. He quickly jumped off, and called the firemen over to him. They all lifted the rock, and flipped it over. Emily laid below, laying on her pale, deceased father. Peter had done everything in his power to keep her alive, and he had succeeded. Dr. Serizawa pulled Emily out, and the firemen pulled Peter's limp body out as well. The entire city was in rubble, and the radiation had finally died down enough to breathe normally. Emily just sat there, continuing to cry, yelling for Dr. Serizawa to wake her dad up. Dr. Serizawa stepped down.

"Emily, your father is going to a place very far away. He might not be back for a while. For now, I will take care of you. I will keep you safe, until this is all over."

"Okay. But when do you think my dad will be back?" Emily asked.

"Not for a very long time, Emily." Dr. Serizawa replied.

KAIJU BATTLE, ARRIVAL IN MIAMI - FIGHT ENDING

The people of Miami, were still recovering from the destruction of Ghidorah. A man by the name of Katsumi, stood by the water. He looked down at his feet, as the water washed the sand from them. Then, the water pulled at least 60 feet from the normal shore. Katsumi yelled,

"Run! Run everybody! TSUNAMI!"

People began to run as fast as they could, as far as they could away from the shore. Just then, a massive set of spikes rose from the water. Godzilla stepped out of the sea, and began to walk towards the city. People ran for their lives, stumbling over rubble, and struggling to run. Godzilla walked into the city, and looked up. Rodan swooped down, and sliced a buildings antennae right off of the roof. Rodan went as far as the beach, and turned back around. Ghidorah landed behind Godzilla. Godzilla stepped back, and let Rodan pass him, and Rodan stopped in front of him, and hit the ground as hard as he could, creating a massive shock wave, that collapsed many buildings, and created a massive earthquake. Ghidorah was launched back, and he fell over, crushing several buildings. Godzilla managed to crouch down, and block the shock wave from effecting him. Mothra had been in the air, so she was not affected. Godzilla quickly ran to Ghidorah, as he was trying to get up, Godzilla picked up his foot, and stomped Ghidorah's center head into the ground. Ghidorah's other two heads screeched, and blasted Gravity Beams at Godzilla. Godzilla just turned his head, not taking much effect. Then, Godzilla sucked in air, and blasted the most powerful blast of Atomic Breath at Ghidorah. He did it three times, blasting it at each head.

Mothra then landed down, and looked at the ground, as it went up, and up and up. A massive Mothra larvae shot out of the ground, and sprayed silk around Ghidorah's three heads. They all stuck together. Rodan, Mothra, and Godzilla looked at Ghidorah. Ghidorah screeched in fear, and seemed to plead for mercy. Godzilla looked at Rodan, then back at Mothra, and gave them the eye of victory. Godzilla's spikes lit up a bright red, starting from the tail, all the way to his head. He blasted red, spiral Atomic Breath.

Mothra flew up around 50 feet, and blasted a massive lightning bolt from her antenna's.

Rodan flew straight above Ghidorah, and smashed a shock wave straight down onto him.

Ghidorah laid lifeless, being submerged in the smoky ash. He had been defeated. His center head was burnt, and was in pieces. The head Mothra attacked was also burnt, and laid dead, on top of the sand. The head Rodan smashed was flat, and was impaled by a large metal bar. The silk connecting them had been burnt to ash by Godzilla's Red Spiral Atomic Breath. Mothra fell to the ground, weakened by her final attack. Rodan also went to the ground, and laid almost lifeless in the shallow water. Godzilla stepped forward and collapsed onto the ground.

DR. SERIZAWA AND EMILY - ABOVE MIAMI, FLORIDA

"My God." Dr. Serizawa said to Sally.

"Sir, they won. Ghidorah was defeated." Sally said.

"I know. But the destruction. It is unbearable. Worse than San Francisco. Look at them, laying there. So weak. They fought their hardest. Then there is Ghidorah. Completely dead. No chance of coming back." Dr. Serizawa said, as the helicopter landed, in a spot with barely any rubble. Dr. Serizawa stepped out, with Emily in his arms. He walked a short distance to Godzilla's tired body. Godzilla's eye opened, and looked around. He stood up, and Dr. Serizawa held Emily tightly. Godzilla walked to Rodan, and grabbed his wing, pulling him up. Rodan woke up, and quickly shot out of his grasp. Godzilla looked at him, and nodded. Then he stepped over to Mothra. He nudged her, but she didn't move. She had died. She fought so hard, that she couldn't handle it. Godzilla let out a mourning roar, and looked at Rodan. The Mothra larvae had burrowed back into the ground, heading towards Mothra's island. Rodan had a horrible look in his eyes. Godzilla stepped into the water, and dove out into the sea. A massive wave washed up onto shore, washing a ton of rubble away. The wave came just short of hitting Emily and Dr. Serizawa. Rodan watched as Godzilla's last spike flowed under the water. Rodan turned and looked at the aftermath of the fight. He just grunted, and took off into the sky, at amazing speeds. Mothra's body just layed in the sand, as the water subsided. Dr. Serizawa looked out into the sea, and wondered...

"What now?"

Questions about the story- (you don't have to answer, but please do!)

1. Did you like it? Please give a rating from 1-10!

2. Should I have included something else? If so, what?

3. Would you like to see another story, following this one? If so, what monsters would you like to see?

4. Would you like to see this as a movie, but longer, and in movie style?

8 Replies

GG

ModeratorGiganAug-30-2014 7:07 PM

IamGojira, i dont know how to describe this.

A master piece, this is a amazing story that  thouroghly enjoyed, although there were some explaning flaws i will get to those later. First im gonna tell you what i enjoyed.

Pros-

Im guessing this is Godzilla 2014 which makes me like it more.

I loved the fight with Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra.

Unlike some other infamous storys your characters were really good and i could feel there pain! Especially serizawa!

Not much else to say, a true master piece in this regard!

Cons-

Why was Godzilla eating the Mothra egg? You never explained this.

Why did Rodan wake up and help Godzilla after they were apparently fighting?

Why was Godzilla low on Nuclear reserves? What happend to the fella?

Where is Rodan heading and what about the Mothra larvae?

Overall-

I thought this was incredible with few flaws i definitley enjoyed every text inputed in for this.

Yes i do want to see a sequel, a movie not so much, this should stay in text form.

rating 8/10 With just enough human element to step with the idea of Monsters fighting,

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is a fantastic story, an instant classic for any casual reader just looking for a good read.

Good grief.

IamGojira

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-30-2014 8:53 PM

@GorillaGodzilla

I appreciate your input SO MUCH, you have NO idea! I am so happy now! You made my entire year, and further!

I did explain Godzilla eating the Mothra egg. He wanted radiation, because whatever he was feeding on became low. That was originally going to be the setup for a sequel, but I don't really know.

They really weren't fighting, Godzilla was just being cautious about Rodan being so close to his habitat. He was being territorial, but no real fight. Rodan just wanted to defeat Ghidorah, not neccisarily help Godzilla. But after fighting, he realized Godzilla was alright. No need to engage.

As I said, it was going to be the setup for a sequel, but I don't know.

For Rodan, he is heading where your imagination wants him to go. Most likely going back to Bikini Island, or making a new habitat somewhere else. The Mothra larvae is burrowing under the ocean, and going back to the island where Mothra was before. Otherwise known as Monster Island. :)

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-30-2014 8:54 PM

I can't read it tonight sorry. tomorrow I will

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-30-2014 9:04 PM

amazing !!!! beautiful

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganAug-31-2014 6:05 AM

This was AMAZING!!! 9.5/10! I'd LOVE to see this as a movie! A sequel would be nice, with Rodan returning and the addition of Angirius.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

IamGojira

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-31-2014 6:23 AM

Thanks for all the feedback guys! My heart is shining!

High FLYERS Tag Team

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-31-2014 11:24 AM

I suck at making story's :( no one likes them but a few people. Oh well good job gojira

There are strong men and weak men. The strong ones are here to keep the weak ones up when ever they fail.

KManX89

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-04-2014 1:23 PM

Great read! Great characters, great fight sequence, suspenseful, nicely done!

I also loved the "fear the Oxygen Destroyer could awaken something worse" bit... I take it that's supposed to be an Easter Egg for Destroyah for the 3rd film? If so, then I like it even more!

A+.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums