Godzilla Movie

OFF-Topic why the lock?

Locked1097 Views5 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-31-2014 2:40 PM

Now before you say that I should PM this instead of making a whole thread, the reason I wanted to make a thread is because I'm talking specificly to everyone. So the question is....why do we have to lock topics. Dumb question, understandable. I just find it anoying that we have locked topics. Now don't get me wrong I understand why we have locked topics but I personally at heart don't find these reason for having these   locked topics exscusible, my opinion. There are some locke topics that I want to respond to and I feel like we should have a right to respond to any topic we want. Trust me, I have a WHOLE list of locked topics I want to respond to. Now before you guys respond just remember to be civil because I am aware that this kind of question would definently have a high chance of starting a big fight, or possibly get locked itself which would be kinda trolololololo

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......
5 Replies

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaAug-31-2014 2:52 PM

Gojira 2014,
If you could point to which topics are specifically locked it would be easier to follow you. As it stands, topics are locked either because people couldn't be civil or because it was a repeat topic in which case the initial version of that topic is linked before the repeat is closed.

I'm sorry you feel some topics shouldn't be locked, but unless you can point to specifics all I can say is that they were locked for good reason. If you want to respond to them or continue said locked topic in a civil way you can try it again yourself or look at the repeats. Having a right to respond to topics does not overright broken rules which is more immediate an issue when things get out of hand.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeAug-31-2014 4:44 PM

Like Gman said, some do need to be locked before someone gets ofended or because its something that has already been posted

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Gojira 2014

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-02-2014 2:17 AM

Yes yes I understand your concerns gentlemen (or Kaiju) But its just my opinion. 

I have become death.......the casher at the donut shop.......

Durp004

MemberBaragonSep-02-2014 2:46 AM

So because you want to respond to them they shouldn't be locked?

G. H. (Gman)

AdminGodzillaSep-02-2014 5:36 PM

^Pretty much.

And with that, this thread has lost its usefulness. Not that it was very useful to begin with.

Gojira 2014,
I don't think anything here warrants a conversation. There are rules on the forum. The rules must be followed and if they aren't topics are locked or members are warned/banned. It's as simple as that. I gave you alternatives for topics you wish you had replied to, but the fact is, "because I want to reply to them" isn't good enough of a reason to keep bad topics open. Sorry.

If you have any further questions or comments about the rules and why we do what we do you can PM me. Topic over.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."
Add A Reply
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums