Godzilla Movie

THEORY ROUND-UP TIME!!!! (Insanity Included)

983 Views2 Replies
Forum Topic

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusSep-16-2014 1:28 PM

Alright people, it's that time of year again. It's time to round up some of the craziest crockpot theories about aspects of the greater Godzilla multi-verse from all corners of the fandom, obviously through the conduit that is godzilla-movies.com :P

So, I wanna hear yours, but first, you must hear mine and suffer and be driven insane >:D

Without further ado, let's get this show on the road :D

Theory 1: Atomic Breath

Now, we all know Godzilla basically harnesses the power of the very things that make up the universe itself, but it's hardly ever been fully delved into. Welp, that time is now! Well, I'll try anyways :3

Some movies have chocked it up to a stream of pure radiation, a radiation heat beam, etc., but I propose it's something else! I propose, based on science-y schtuffs and mystical schtuffs that Godzilla's own soul is used to cause atoms to split, thus resulting in a nuclear explosion, but he also uses his soul to contain and concentrate this energy into a stream that becomes the classic "forceful" atomic breath.

But then you might ask, "If this is so, what about the steam-like breath?"

Good question, Pee Wee! I have an answer for that too! Legendary's Godzilla has the ability to super-ionize gases in his body to create super-heated plasma that he expels from his mouth, and this "plasma breath" is the more vapour-like attack we've seen with early Godzilla iterations.

Theory 2: Size

Alright, so we've always debated the idea of whether Godzilla could exist in real life in his iterations from the movie. Most agree that it simply isn't possible because of one major thing: his enormous size. Well, people, time for another trip down marriage lane between the science and mystical neighbourhoods :D

Slowly evolving larger and larger is nothing new, and a creature such as Godzilla would get pretty big under such principles. However, how do you get over the normally impossible threshold that that pesky thing called "gravity" imposes? Why, with a little mystical schtuffs, of course! You can evolve the body and the right structures and materials that make you up, but then your soul will be the determining factor, providing support, as well as amplifying durability of cell structure.

Theory 3: Durability

What the heck makes Godzilla so strong? Well, the answer is obvious if you've read my theories above: the soul :D

With "Soul-Weave", as I like to call it, if any living being can tap into their soul, they can enhance their own capabilities beyond natural restrictions. Such is the case with Godzilla and his Kaiju brethren. When you have a force that's more powerful than what binds the universe together, you tend to be pretty tough, such as regularly surviving nukes and being impervious to most forms of bio-weapons and whatnot.

"But GMan Verson 2, what about things like the Oxygen Destroyer?"

Excellent question, Pee Wee! I'll get to that!

Theory 4: Oxygen Destroyer

With all of that out of the way, one thing remains....... why did the Oxygen Destroyer work so well?

"Sci-fi narrative reasons, obviously :P "

Ahahahaaa......... NO. I theorize that the "micro-oxygen" particles were partially infused with Serizawa's soul, thus why they were so unique, and had JUST ENOUGH energy to squeeze through the Soul-Weave of the original Godzilla, and once they were inside, all hell broke loose, devouring him from the inside out as the particles coursed through his body from the water around him.

2 Replies

JRR

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-16-2014 2:19 PM

What the..., My theory is that Godzilla's Beam comes from an organ that has a Cadmium coating that avoids radiation leaks, the Week atomic breath or smoke is a manifestation of the Air particles beeing over heated by the intense heat, while the strong atomic breath is The air particles becoming so hot that it becomes plasma or in other words an Ionized Gas, His size and Resiliance is Due to the fact he had to adapt to live under water, thus needing an extreem toufgh skin to witstand the High preasures, plus his size is due to Deep sea gigantism

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

TheGMan123

MemberTitanosaurusSep-16-2014 3:43 PM

Remember, no sanity allowed ;D

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums