Godzilla Movie

The Awakening of Kijura: Chapter 19

1664 Views11 Replies
Forum Topic

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 8:02 AM

The final battle begins!

The Awakening of Kijura: Chapter 19: The Final Shwdown: Part 1

Kijura woke up with an eerie feeling. The air was very foggy. She could barely she anything. She knew something was about the go down. Firrarus was already up and looking over the foggy cliff. He was listening for something. He had felt the same. Something was about to happen.

Out of the fog came a massive EMP pulse it knocked them over into ground.Gojora and Little Luna heard the crash and woke up with a start. They rushed over to them. They faced the cliff. From behind them came another EMP pulse. It knocked over Gojora and almost threw Little Luna off the cliff. They got back up and went back to back with Kijura and Firrarus. The Mutos used their wings and blew the fog away. Kijura looked up and saw an army of Winged Mutos. There were hundreds of them.

Gojora charged up hs Breath and fired. He managed to kill several of them, but it didn’t make a huge difference.  The Mutos dived at them. Kijura took a swipe with her claws and came in contact with a Muto head, killing it. It flew in the air and hit several others knocking them out.

Little Luna couldn’t do much so she left the group and tried to find something to attack with. A baby Winged Muto landed in front of her. Little Luna was more surprised than scared. The baby Muto hit her in the face with it’s arm. Little Luna was pushed back. She snarled and pounced on him. She tried to bite him and he pushed her off. She charged at him and headbutted him. The force sent him flying.He crashed into the ground and she pounced on him again. This time her bites came in contact with its throat and she ripped it out. She turned around and several more landed.

Firrarus swung his tail in the air and hit one. A Muto came from behind and knocked him on his back. Several Mutos landed around him. That started to hit him in his stomach. Luckily for him, his stomach was armor, so it didn’t hurt him that much. One Muto used it’s claws and stabbed him in the stomach. He was about to do it again, when blue fire hit him in the chest and severely burned him. The other Muto’s turned around and roared. Gojora roared in challenge. The other Mutos roared, and charged at Gojora. Before they could  reach him Firrarus rolled into a ball and crushed several of them. They rest turned around and roared at Firrarus. Atomic Breath was then shoot into their faces burning them. Gojora and Firrarus then nodded in thanks to each other.

Kijura roared at group of Muto’s in the air, who roared in response. They dived at her and attacked her. She grabbed one and bit its throat out. She grabbed another one,  threw it up into the air, and smacked it with her tail and sent it flying over the cliff. She threw another one down and stamped on it’s chest crushing it. She then turned around saw one more diving at her. She grabbed it and threw it in the air. A blast of blue fire hit it killing it.

Little Luna hit one with her claws and slashed it in the throat. One tried to attack her and she snapped at him. He jumped back in surprise. She took the advantage and pounced on him. She bit his neck and snapped it. There was only one more left. He was the biigest one. He knocked her over and he started pounding her chest. She kicked him off and charged at him. She grabbed him by the foot and started swinging him around.

Firrarus was on his back again. A Muto was trying to bite his neck.  Firrarus forced his head up and something was thrown into the his throat. He started to choke and he Firrarus then snapped his neck. He pushed him off and looked behind him and Little Luna still spinning around, dizzy. She stopped and looked at Firrarus. He nodded at her in thanks and she returned it.

Kijura grabbed a Muto and ripped at his throat. She turned around and a white flash hit her. She was knocked over and she looked up. From the sky came landed her formidable enemy. With an angry look in his face White Rage roared at her, ready to fight to the death. Kijura roared in return, excepting his challenge.

I will post the next one tomorrow.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

11 Replies

Kumonga65

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 11:43 AM

Amazing Chapter! Your best one yet!

I cannot wait for part 2.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 12:26 PM

Thank you! It will be posted tomorrow. I hope you like it.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Godzilla316

MemberAnguirusSep-18-2014 12:49 PM

Absolutely stunning

Remember that chap, I forget his name, he climbed Everest without any oxygen, came down nearly dead. They asked him, they said, "Why did you go up there to die?" He said, "I didn't, I went up there to live."

Sci-Fi King25

MemberGiganSep-18-2014 1:53 PM

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for Part Two!

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 2:08 PM

Thanks Guys!

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-18-2014 3:02 PM

GOJIRA2K - Oh, how very fun! That was an excellent chapter to read - and quite engaging! Keep up the excellent work and thank you ever so much for sharing this with us! :)

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 3:13 PM

Thanks Something Real!

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaSep-18-2014 5:03 PM

I have no idea what this is but it's awesome. 

Jack of all trades. Master of none

Something Real

MemberGodzillaSep-18-2014 5:07 PM

GOJIRA2K - You're most welcome, sweetie! Keep up the excellent work! :)

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeSep-18-2014 5:08 PM

Thanks Mystique. This is my story I am doing. If you want to catch up, they are all on my site.

Lord Vader

MemberGodzillaSep-18-2014 5:17 PM

I knew it was your story, I just haven't a clue what it's about is all. I probably will catch up another time. 

Jack of all trades. Master of none

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
54% To Next Rank
Xenotaris
Xenotaris » Gigan
87% To Next Rank
Cool Godzilla
Cool Godzilla » Gigan
42% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
74% To Next Rank
Gojirafan2013
Gojirafan2013 » Baragon
67% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums